• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hi i have a kalos born 6iv lonely swift swim kingdra that i would be willing to trade for your naive absol , also i have a zapdos that i can trade you for dex filling if you want

Years
Hey there, Looking to get that Unburden Hitmonlee. I've got some shinies, or could breed a good Horsea from my 5 IV Kingdra if you still needed that.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
i really want your 5iv Shuppet or 6iv Charmander i can offer u 6iv Druddigon(Adamant) or Electrike (Timid)

Years
Would you like a Life orb for your 5IV squirtle?
Usually I trade 5ivs for 2 items unless the item is leftovers, in that case the trade is one to one. I hope it is reasonable for you! :)

i really want your 5iv Shuppet or 6iv Charmander i can offer u 6iv Druddigon(Adamant) or Electrike (Timid)

I am sorry but I already have both! Do you have any other 5iv?

Hey there, Looking to get that Unburden Hitmonlee. I've got some shinies, or could breed a good Horsea from my 5 IV Kingdra if you still needed that.
Sorry but I am already trading for a Kingdra! Let me know what you can offer and I am sure that I'll find something! :)

Are your shiny banette, eevee and riolu untouched?
Banette is an evolution, so it has been leveled for sure. and riolu and eevee have both been touched (not by me, but they are lvl 20 or something, sorry about that :( )

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014
i have ralts (Adamant), Piplup (Calm) or Chimchar(jolly) with iron fist.

i only need some foreign pokemon for masuda methode

tell me which pokemon u want and i will try to breed them

Years
i have ralts (Adamant), Piplup (Calm) or Chimchar(jolly) with iron fist.

i only need some foreign pokemon for masuda methode

tell me which pokemon u want and i will try to breed them

Mh, the only I am really looking for is adamant sharpedo with speed boost and destiny bond as an egg move. (5iv, missing special attack, of course). If you can get me this I'll be happy to trade you the shuppet of the charmander :)

What about the sableye?
it is battle ready :(

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Mh, the only I am really looking for is adamant sharpedo with speed boost and destiny bond as an egg move. (5iv, missing special attack, of course). If you can get me this I'll be happy to trade you the shuppet of the charmander :)

What level? I might still want it

Also I know that you have a shiny charmander and it is in your not for trade section but if I make a really good offer for it or if I can get it cloned and back to you would you be willing to trade it?

Years
I am sorry but I already have both! Do you have any other 5iv?

Sorry but I am already trading for a Kingdra! Let me know what you can offer and I am sure that I'll find something! :) )

Is the Hitmonlee UT? EVd at all? Region?
I'll make up a list of offers for you to look at.

Years
Is the Hitmonlee UT? EVd at all? Region?
I'll make up a list of offers for you to look at.

If UT stands for untouched then it does not make sense, since hitmonlee is an evolution. I can give you an untouched non ev-ed tyrogue with vital spirit. make sure that you ev-train it in attack so that it will evolve in Hitmolee.
It will be kalos born :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 4, 2014

carvanha is fine right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 16, 2015
I am looking for Charizardite Y for trade I have a Kingdra and Rhyperior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back