• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, I got Scythers and........Magikarps... :pink_cry:
    :( I don't need them, sorry, but let's do this: I'll hatch 5 eggs and you'll get the best dratini for free (it's going to have at least 4ivs, if I get lucky I could hatch a flawless :) )
    is that ok?

Yeah, I know that they are not shiny, but I want them anyways ahaha I thought I'd help you out by giving you more shinies for your shop. I'd be totally satisfied on my end. Let me know when you want to trade.

awesome, thanks!!! :)
    any preference about the gender for litleo?

Years
  • :( I don't need them, sorry, but let's do this: I'll hatch 5 eggs and you'll get the best dratini for free (it's going to have at least 4ivs, if I get lucky I could hatch a flawless :) )
    is that ok?

That's so kind of you! Any will do, my main objective is ExtremeSpeed =)

Years
  • That's why I couldn't connect.... I didn't realize cuz my Wifi has always have problems with my 3DS...
    How'd you know it's under maintenance? Is there a notice?

My ds told me that we I tried to start a battle.. If you want to know it in advance you should probably check the website..It should be announced there, I think.. :)
    btw, your pokemon is ready and I am adding your fc, I hope it is going to work again soon :)

Years
  • My ds told me that we I tried to start a battle.. If you want to know it in advance you should probably check the website..It should be announced there, I think.. :)
    btw, your pokemon is ready and I am adding your fc, I hope it is going to work again soon :)

Cool. I'll initiate trade when I see you on my list =)

EDIT:
    Due to scheduled maintenance, some online services are
    unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
    cause and thank you for your patience.

Start Date and Time of Outage:
    Monday, July 7, 2014 2:00 PM Pacific Time
    Ongoing

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

Years
  • Hey, you pokemon are ready and I have already added your fc! :)
    The maintenance should end soon (a couple of minutes if I am correct!)

I'm sorry. Turns out my Milotic wasn't actually 5 IV as it was marked (stupid GTS people), so I won't be able to get you one with the right nature. I'll still be able to breed a 5 IV one.

If you're not interested anymore, I hope we can revert back to the free Dratini offer.

Years
  • I'm sorry. Turns out my Milotic wasn't actually 5 IV as it was marked (stupid GTS people), so I won't be able to get you one with the right nature. I'll still be able to breed a 5 IV one.

If you're not interested anymore, I hope we can revert back to the free Dratini offer.
    That's ok, any feebas will do! :D
    (I still don't have the dex entry ahah)

Years
  • Hi I am interested in your shiny Sableye and Klefki. I have a list of shinies and legends I am offering. Please contact me ASAP! Thanks!

- Den:]

Years
  • Hello!
    I have Pokemon I could breed for your Pokedex!
    The list is pretty long, so...

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this'll be okay with you, but I'm interested in that Mew. I'd give you all of these for one!

Years
  • Hi I am interested in your shiny Sableye and Klefki. I have a list of shinies and legends I am offering. Please contact me ASAP! Thanks!

- Den:]
    well, I am waiting for your list then ;)

Hello!
    I have Pokemon I could breed for your Pokedex!
    The list is pretty long, so...

Spoiler:

I'm not sure if this'll be okay with you, but I'm interested in that Mew. I'd give you all of these for one!
    Hi! Thank you, that'd awesome!!!
    I don't have a spare copy of mew, so I'll need to ask a friend to kindly clone it for me.. This is probably going to take one day, I hope it's not a problem for you (I guess you'll need time to breed those guys eheh, oh, no need for iv of course ;) )

Years
  • (shiny)

Shellder

Barboach

3 Goldeen

Corphish

Chinchou

Pancham

Gulpin

/

(non-shiny)

Victini

TF Thundurus

RF Keldeo

Yveltal

Want Klefki and Sableye

Not For Sale:

(Legends)

Jirachi

Latios

(Shinies)

Politoed

OF Giratina

Pangoro

Espurr

Slakoth

Binacle

(Don't know how to create spoilers)

Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your Modest Shiny Venusaur 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Chlorophyll HP FIRE.
    I can offer you a:
    Shiny Bisharp Lv. 63
    Adamant
    Defiant
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    4HP/252Atk/252Spe
    Knock Off
    Sucker Punch
    Iron Head
    Swords Dance

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    I am interested in ur shiny meowstic, I have a whipped dream, 1 silk scarf, quick powder, power band, power bracer,also have drowzee with ha, zebrastrika with ha, among others that u need help for the pokedex. I can easily breed them into 5-6 iv's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back