• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think I know which fandub you mean.. D: It was painful.

& Why would they? XD Because they translate the script into English, but they're still, for all intents and purposes supposed to be speaking Japanese, and still live in Japan. Now, if 4Kids got a hold of it, it might suddenly take place in Hawaii, but y'know.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    British TK... the world is suddenly a scarier place.
    As for the GIF, just tell me when you want it to begin and end. Unless you just want the whole video. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgGeS9qGP3Y&feature=related

Two GIFs would be cool, One from 0:28 to 0:39 and a repeated clip of 0:37-0:39

I think I know which fandub you mean.. D: It was painful. You mean...THIS FANDUB?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_5N1DcsFWY&feature=related Also, note that the guys seem proud, in the comments.

& Why would they? XD Because they translate the script into English, but they're still, for all intents and purposes supposed to be speaking Japanese, and still live in Japan. Now, if 4Kids got a hold of it, it might suddenly take place in Hawaii, but y'know. Hawaii....I can dig that. But I highly doubt AB is getting a dub.

Replies in the bold print.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^ lolol nooope.. that was.. actually better then the one I saw. xD;

& It could happen.. the dub I mean, I wouldn't surprised.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    By the way, here's a bit of official AB! merchandise I discovered that many of you may be interested in:
    Spoiler:

I am sure as hell getting one the next time I have money to spare. xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    ^ lolol nooope.. that was.. actually better then the one I saw. xD; I'd love to see how you could be worse than that. : /

& It could happen.. the dub I mean, I wouldn't surprised. What would they host it on? And besides, I feel they might ruin the voice actor for Yui. YUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Bold print, yada yada yada.

By the way, here's a bit of official AB! merchandise I discovered that many of you may be interested in:
    Spoiler:

I am sure as hell getting one the next time I have money to spare. xD

I wouldn't wear that in public.

Now, if it was a shirt with TK......

Last edited:

Stellar

Years
    I wouldn't wear that in public.
    xD I guess I'm weird then. -covers up her Hachune Miku t-shirt-
    They also have a really cool GirlsDeMo towel. And a fan featuring Yui and Iwasawa, which makes me really happy. It's usually one or the other, even though they're both my favorite characters.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    LOL "YUUUIIII." Well.. maybe not. xD; There's always risks with dubs, but if a good enough company got to it, it might be fine. Would also expand the fandom, which would awesome.

& No no.. it was worse.. Lemme find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYTIYblUak
    Her Yui-nyan is lacking..

Also, I would so buy that DGM shirt.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    They also have a really cool GirlsDeMo towel. And a fan featuring Yui and Iwasawa, which makes me really happy. It's usually one or the other, even though they're both my favorite characters.
    Yui fan?!

LOL "YUUUIIII." Well.. maybe not. xD; There's always risks with dubs, but if a good enough company got to it, it might be fine. Would also expand the fandom, which would awesome. No, it's YUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. But the fandom would have dub watchers, and the dub would kill the original jokes.

& No no.. it was worse.. Lemme find it. Oh jesus this can't be good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYTIYblUak
    Her Yui-nyan is lacking.. I'll be honest, that Yui voice wasn't as bad as the other English ones I've heard. I like how she did the subbed lines well, and I wouldn't mind if she did the official dub voice. You can't copy the original YUI-NYAN~ though. But....HINATA WHAT THE HELL

Also, I would so buy that DGM shirt.

Bold replies. Again. : /

I just saw a ad on here that said, "SFD: Single Female Demon."

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

F-fan with Iwasawa on it?!

WANT.

& the fandub.. her voice was okay, she just needs to work on the emotion. I have no comment about Hinata.. just... what.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years

F-fan with Iwasawa on it?! We'll split that fan in half then.

WANT.

& the fandub.. her voice was okay, she just needs to work on the emotion. I have no comment about Hinata.. just... what.Hinata's terrible voice made me cry with laughter. If Yui had more emotion, I'd actually like her more than the actual voice. It was kind of hot

BOLD TEXT. AGAIN. GAGHHHHHHHHHH

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ( You.. don't have to reply with the bold text, you know. xD; )

Rip the fan?
    I DON'T CARE. As long as I get the half with Iwasawa it's all good.

& I know what you mean.. Yui's Japanese voice grew on me, but I originally just found it annoying.
    fandub!Yui is cute. Hinata's was pretty horrid, though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My walls are too full already.. >_>

Although, I have nothing Angel Beats related on my wall, so I could take something else down, and replace it with the fans. I'd so do it. Or maybe an AB wallscroll.

Stellar

Years
    Want.. fans. ~

Even if they'd only sit somewhere in my room..
    I'd probably hang them on my wall somewhere. I've got something on my wall from nearly every fandom I've ever been into because I have no life whatsoever. Though my friends condone it, so I blame them.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Yuri needed more ending details. Despite how much I love Kanade she practically screwed Yuri over, and took both her boy and her whole show.

Also subs > Dubs in almost everything.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Hola amigos :D
    [/shot]

Wooh, fans :o
    GirlDeMo was awesome, they needed more screentime and background :<
    (just like pretty much everyone else >_>)

Girl Demon monsters are Awesome ;) I'm so sure I've told you this twice now. they should of had done like an episode on them.

also for Kanade
    Spoiler:

What episode was that from?

Back