• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel Beats! Fan Club

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You should tho. Seeing as group owners have the right to contact a mod to boot out/infract/ban someone from the group.

Anyways, anybody watch AB! recently?

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    The summer will have season 2 and the OVA so if no new manga comes it'll be in an anime. So that makes it superior! GOGOGO SEASON 2

Also our pedophile member (Drew) has birthday today.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That sounds a bit to harsh o.o loljk

But, even if there isn't a second season, I'd be fine since 1 season is good enough.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Your the only one who cares about those things -.-'
    ...not exactly, I just try to hide those tendencies for the most part. xD
    Although speaking from a completely platonic standpoint, I do wish Kanade and Yuri spent more time together. You didn't get to see them interact much besides trying to kill each other. ):

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ...not exactly, I just try to hide those tendencies for the most part. xD
    Although speaking from a completely platonic standpoint, I do wish Kanade and Yuri spent more time together. You didn't get to see them interact much besides trying to kill each other. ):
    Oh. Well, Angel Beats! Isn't exactly romance.....and nice theme :D

Stellar

Years
    Oh. Well, Angel Beats! Isn't exactly romance.....and nice theme :D
    Like I said, I meant it in a purely platonic way. They could've been good friends had they attempted to understand each other sooner... it just makes me sad, especially since Yuri spoke about it during graduation.

And thanks. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Like I said, I meant it in a purely platonic way. They could've been good friends had they attempted to understand each other sooner... it just makes me sad, especially since Yuri spoke about it during graduation.

And thanks. :D
    Ohh.

Well, it it wasn't for Otonashi, then they would have still hated each other.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Yuri in the end was screwed though, the only one without a guy. Maybe she'll end up with a girl though, considering her parents' creative name.

Also charizard, didn't knew you liked guy on guy.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Yuri in the end was screwed though, the only one without a guy. Maybe she'll end up with a girl though, considering her parents' creative name.

Also charizard, didn't knew you liked guy on guy.
    I don't. But I do like the colors, and I was talking about her old theme as well :o

Stellar

Years
    Yuri in the end was screwed though, the only one without a guy.
    ...I never thought about that. It seems like she and Hinata might've had a thing in the past until Yui came along, and she probably would've fallen for Otonashi if he hadn't expressed an interest in Kanade (assuming she didn't anyway).

Of course, the logical fix for this is simple:
    Yuri x Kanade
    Otonashi x Hinata
    Yui x Tim

Back