• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel's Egg Move Pokemon and Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Can I have the free shiny lickitung please. Thanks! Ive added you so ill meet you in wi-fi.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    You for real have got to be the nicest person ever. Should I trade you one of mine to infect or will you trade one over to me?
    Whichever you want...I currently have an infected pokemon with me

Can I have the free shiny lickitung please. Thanks! Ive added you so ill meet you in wi-fi.

Sure thing I'll add you as well and head over there

Last edited:

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    From your give away may i get Shiny Lv 20 Lickitung?

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    going in wifi :)
    ----Fillller----
    Ty For the give away :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2011
    CMT for

UT Lv 5 Susumu Mew (Rash) moveset: Pound
    UT Lv 30 Shokotan Pichu (Shiny)@Everstone (Jolly) moveset: Charge--Volt Tackle--Endure--Endeavor
    UT Lv 40 2007 Birthday Charmander@Lucky Egg (Mild) moveset: Return--Hidden Power--Quick Attack--Howl *NEW*
    UT Lv 30 KYLE Riolu (Serious) moveset: Aura Sphere--Shadow Claw--Rock Smash--Drain Punch *NEW*

sorry about this, but could i switch birthday charmander to this?

UT Lv 50 E4ALL Manaphy@Red Scarf (Naive) moveset: Heart Swap--Water Pulse--Whirlpool--Acid Armor *NEW*

i'm available for trade now by the way (:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    Since you're around, could you possibly trade and trade back my Kadabra to evolve it? I'm new so I don't have anything decent to pay you with, but if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it. If not, that's alright. My friend code is 0045 6953 4960

Hyrukiller

Pokemerchant
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Peru
    • Seen Dec 10, 2011
    Hi! is the give away still avaliable?

I'd like a shiny blue shellos, if you don't mind, and a mistery egg please. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back