• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angel's Egg Move Pokemon and Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi, would I be able to get a Piplup (I'm not really concerned about egg moves or anything like that xD; ) and the Shiny Totodile from the give away? I can also give you a female Yanmega for your breedables ^^

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
    Years
    Hi, would I be able to get a Piplup (I'm not really concerned about egg moves or anything like that xD; ) and the Shiny Totodile from the give away? I can also give you a female Yanmega for your breedables ^^

Sure thing I'll VM you once Piplup is ready and I'll bring the shiny Totodile as well

bian

Years
    Hi, umm.... will you please clone me one copy of my HG Kyogre then return me the 2 copies (1 clone and 1 original copy)? Thanks!

bian

Years
    Yep you can keep a copy of it. If you accept though, here's my Diamond FC: 2794 4743 7152
    Thanks!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    bumps for the awesomest person ever :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Hi! I am interested in your Ageto Celebi and Berry Fix Zigzagoon (OT SAPHIRE). Please see the thread in my signature to see what I have to offer in return!

Thanks.

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
    Years
    I am interested in your
    UT Lv 1 Beldum (Adamant)(OT: Luis) moveset: Take Down
    I can offer one of my personal breeds of Treecko which knows leer/SolarBeam/Giga Drain/ Bullet Seed. If this doesn't interest you take a ganders at my trading Plaza below

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    If you don't mind, can I have the TM for Flamethrower and Substitute please?

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Ello! Can you please tell me the gender and ability of your shiny Buneary?

Also I am intrasted in your shiny Tyrouge, Beldum, Clefairy, and Swablu. Please check my thread in my signature. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back