• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anger Stupidity

Neon Methodis

Sapphire Champion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 1, 2005
    I actually broke mine beacause i squeezed my GBC to hard and it broke I cried after that *It was 4 years ago* The reason I got mad because I was playing Pokemon Yellow and I couldnt beat Brock with my weak Pikachu.... I Hate you!! Pikachu......

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Don't be talking about Pikachu sweetie, expecailly around a Pikachu fanatic mod! XD
    Sweeties, you sweeties can actually get angry enough to break your GameBoy? O.o;

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2005
    well,on ruby i coulnt beat maxie in front of groudon :dead: and i wanted to crush my ds![i didnt break it becouse it was a ds]

AndrewFire24

Charmeleon Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 16, 2005
    I was playing red and i was trying to catch Mewtwo without a master ball and it took me 2 hours to catch it but i did i was really mad during the two hours :dead: but it was like 6 years ago

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I was wandering through some huge cave, I think the one before the elite 4 in Blue, and I kept getting lost.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    When Pokemon just came out, I played Red version. When I beat brock, I went into Mt. Moon... and got lost... >< I was so naive then! The cave I hate going through now is Dark Tunnel. I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT! But I was SO stupid for getting lost in Mt. Moon...yet, I was like 6.

Also, ((In FR))When I'm looking for a specific pokemon, it never shows up. Its like the gameboy can read my mind or something. I spent hours looking for a Tauros, and when I finaly found one, it ran away. But, I didn't throw, crush, or feed it to a dog, instead, I cursed at it REALLY loudly, then got punished from it for cursing... But, I can never hurt my GBA, its my favorite toy (Though I want to DS REALLY badly).

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Ooh, I have a hearwearming story to tell.

My very first save file when I was in the 2nd Grade (looong time ago)...I had a Pokemon Yellow...and a Starmie...
    That Starmie and I were invincable. I used Starmie against Bruno and won every single time. Starmie was my favorite Pokemon...she was fast, powerful, and perfect....but then...
    After I came home from school I turned on my yellow to beat the Elite 4 Again with just Starmie this time....and my file was erased!!! I think it was because I put it next to my dog and hair got inside...I was crushed. It felt like my best friend had just died. My friend Sean, being the smart one he is, says "Oh yeah, that happened to me. You're just going to have to go through it all over again." and that's when I broke. I ran into tears, threw my gameboy, and ran to my mom bawling. Yes...bawling...but that's how much I loved Starmie. And so my mom picked me up and cooed my tears away.
    My Yellow Version broke that day. :dead:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    wen i was battlein a muk after i caught a shiny tentacool and i acdentlly used my master ball on him i hit my sp on my head sooooooo hard yet i didnt cry XD XD XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    it has nothing to do with pokemon, but Yu-Gi_oh world torunament 2003 instead. Seto Kaiba kept pulling cards that let him win out of thin air even when he was losing. this happened about 20 time or more, i got fed up and bashed the GBA SP against the arm of the chair, and broke the screen. WHOOPS! new GBA SP a few weeks later, all is well again

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    break

I cant remember the first time I played red....probly when I win in....dang..how long ago was red...well I was REALLY young and i had a lvl 50 persian, and It was so awesome...i beat alot of gym leaders..

Well..my sister always wanted to play it, she was like..4..or 3..cant remember.

My mom made me let her play it.

SHE ERASED MY GAME!

Back