• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    What do you do when you're angry/irritated?
    What tends to anger you?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I throw things and scream at my parents. :x

It's usually when I get frustrated or when people trigger my anger. I can't really name everything that causes it, but when I do... it's best to stay clear of me. XD

Sirfetch’d

Usually I just vent to a friend or take a walk. I hate being angry so I don't get that way often. I have always been afraid of a side of me coming out that I wouldn't like.

Usually the only things that get me immediately angry are when people are unnecessarily boasty or if they are insulting my friends or family.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    How much of a temper I have depends on the matter and who it involves.
    I mean, if someone says the wrong thing, I'll be passive aggressive toward them until I don't care anymore. And yet, today someone told me today that I'm the rudest person they've ever met- and I smiled.

If I'm legitimately angry, though, my reaction depends on the situation. If possible, I just avoid the source of my anger and blare metal songs until I calm down (which I know doesn't make much sense haha). I'm going to end up making myself go deaf. I:

If someone else is ticked off and swings at me (or something of the like), I immediately lose my temper. Sometimes if I legitimately don't want to hurt the other person, I can control it, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't show any signs of anger externally. I'm the type of person that likes to stay quiet and plot your assassination.
    People who brag/state that they're better than me anger me. I can't stand people that feel the need to publicly announce how great they are.

Years
  • What do you do when you're angry/irritated?
    Signs of me being angry are just cursing without laughing or having a smile on my face, or if you start hearing me yell in a high-pitched voice, I'm not in a good mood.

What tends to anger you?
    Typically when things don't go my way without a compromise I'll get angry, or if someone does something to me without telling me they did it.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can get hysterical and start laughing, but usually I don't get very angry. Although people do stupid things and stuff happens, it's more of an annoyance that I get.

TY

What do you do when you're angry/irritated?
    Im starting to get sarcastic in a bad way and if it gets worse i even start swearing
    What tends to anger you?
    People lying to me, there is nothing worse than that

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I usually just stay quiet and act like nothing happened.
    Mistakes are usually I always notice and a making small problem
    to big deal. At the end, I'll stop it because I hate arguments and fights.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I normally just lock myself in my room and do whatever until my anger passes. I'm a pretty happy person so I don't get really angry a lot, but when I really get livid, I'm good at directing that anger. So when you talk to me about it, I remain cool and collected, unless you're the one that made me angry, then we still have a problem.

What tends to anger you?
    When people act really arrogant, or immature. There's the kidding, having a good time immature, but then there's acting like a four year old all the time immature. That's why my older brother annoys me a lot. I get angry whenever we go shopping for gifts or something because then he HAS to touch EVERYTHING we pass and play with it for a while. Also, whenever you try to debate with someone, and it's like talking to a wall. They don't take in any of your points and are absolutely convinced they are right, and nothing you say or do can change that. Those are the main things that get me angry.

NintendoFreezey

→ Stay frosty!
    Years
    I tend to get real quiet then chain smoke till im not angry anymore...

What tends to anger you?
    Stupidity. LOL, but no I have a short fuse so the smallest things send me to that point where there isn't no talking just yelling and fighting... (In general: People, Stupid people, Stuck up people)

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    When I'm angry I usually say "It's not funny" in a real serious voice that makes them shut up haha. After that I'd talk to my sister or a friend to calm down. I don't really get angry easily but it's not a good idea to provoke me.

Years
    I usually keep quiet and stay expressionless. If I'm really angry, I just punch a wall and try to cool myself down. Always works.

What tends to anger you?
    I don't get angry much. There's this limit and if anyone crosses that, I get angry. I really can't list everything.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I eat chocolate to calm my anger/irritability...while I go take a walk outside if it's not too hot. Or if I don't have chocolate, I can just lay down and try to nap it off and hoping I'd have a brighter next few hours. It actually works. lol

Years
  • I get irrationally angry when I read about or see something I deem to be really, really stupid. I also get angry with people who have some kind of Prima Donna personality, probably because my sister is exactly like that and we used to argue a lot over trivial things, mostly because she thinks she's better than me.

Years
  • I get frustrated when my parents push me to do something when I'm clearly already trying hard to do said thing. I also hate being asked "how are you?" because it's always the same darn thing haha, so nowadays I've started ignoring that when being asked most of the time. I consider the "how are you?" question something you say when you don't know what to talk about, in which case I don't know why someone would even talk to me to begin with. :( But that might just be my recent mood since I noticed I've become a bit more impatient irl lately.

I usually rant to close friends, sometimes Twitter~

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • I argue. And OBLITERATE THEM!
    The things that make me the most angry:
    When people judge me
    When people suggest modern music is better than old, real music
    Inequality
    When people annoy me
    When people dare to suggest I am not the supreme baron of this chuck of rock you peasants understand to be called "America" (Wildeland! Get it right!)

Ok, last one was a joke, but the rest is legitimate.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I start throwing stuffs, I punch or kick stuffs, I scream when I'm alone, I go ham on the punching bag.
    I can look like quite a psychopath when I'm pushed to the limits, if I'm walking around the city while I'm mad, I would be looking down at people like if I would be going towards them to kill them while walking very fast.

What tends to anger you?
    When somebody doesn't hold on to their promise they made me, someone pushes my anger limits, they hurt somebody I care about

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I pretty much just go quiet and try chill myself out by staying away from the person(s) that have angered me. I don't display physical violence at all when I'm angry which is an incredibly useful skill that I'm proud of; but if you piss me off I'll tell you straight up.

A weird thing about me is that if you're a person who's constantly angry for ridiculous reasons, then I become very put off by your personality.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back