• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

When somebody doesn't hold on to their promise they made me

This is something else that makes me angry, but more disappointed than actually angry. I am ok with people breaking promises if they tell me in advance that they wont be able to keep them, but if they just flat out don't fulfill them or forget, it really makes me upset.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Ehhehhehheh, uh, anger?

Eh, I have it more under control now, to the point that I don't even really get angry any more. . . But I used to be the most perfect example of a hot head you could ever see.

What would I do when I got really, truly, and honestly pissed off? Go into Viking mode. -~-
    Seriously, as an example, after I had already been working on quelling my rage, there was a day that I got really kinda mad. . . Well, I had gone into a bathroom to be alone while I calmed myself down, and was standing at the sink glaring in the mirror. . . Luckily I looked down to realise that I had started pulling the sink out of the wall, before I wrentched it out entirerly.
    That sink is still loose. . .

But, yeah, now I just laugh everything off! And the amazing thing about the past is that it only ever tells you who you were, and not are. -~-

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    What do you do when you're angry/irritated?

I start getting hot in the face and my hands go all sweaty. You can probably tell if I'm angry by the way I'm speaking. If I start using sarcasm or I start swearing like a sailor, then I'm probably mad. Or I'll just speak in an irritated tone. When I'm angry, I'll try and calm myself down by slowly breathing and listening to calming music. Or if I feel really pissed then I'll probably talk to someone, maybe take a walk and try and think of better thoughts. I usually just do something that makes me forget what happened altogether.

What tends to anger you?

When people don't understand that the world doesn't revolve around them. I mean you're not the only human. You're not above everyone else. How hard is that to understand? When people only care for themselves, it's selfish. When people don't regard how other people feel, I hate anything to do with being self-centered. When you break your promise or don't apologise after you've done something wrong. I also can get angered by the way people speak, when people bring up stereotypical things from my country, racism and anything that's insulting to a particular culture/country. When people called the disabled as 'retards'. It's not funny. At all. They didn't choose to be born the way they were. There's quite a list that makes me angry but I try and shrug them off most of the time. Sometimes I can't help it though and I'll just go beserk. ]:

Years
  • Ugh my anger is pretty bad, given my condition, I tend to go in tantrums, sometimes end up breaking things if it's really serious. It's so terrible I don't wanna read too much into it. OK, I have autism that's all, and it makes me hard to self-control.

As for what causes it? Usually if my brother does something mean to me, like turning my tech stuff off or stealing something of mine. Also, it happens at work because I often get into conflict with so many people there I even develop a grudge towards said worker. And obviously if my internet connections go down as a result of my brother, because it means I won't get to see you guys.

I think the only way I can cure it is if I run away or lock myself away from others given I'm anti-social.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • Lag spikes in league of legends make me angry. Math equations make me angry. Getting angry makes me angry. Adele songs can make me angry (not the actual songs, just when they come on my radio.)

When I get angry I tend to get the strongest urge to punch something. Usually its my closet door and I end up hurting my fist. I tend to use course language as well. (____ you adele is something you will often hear if I have headphones in. When playing league, I tend not to yell vulgar language, though I do end up losing my voice anyways.)

I also have a very odd feeling that I am much stronger while angry. This leads to me having thoughts like, "Dude if you punch that door right now theres no doubt you'll break it." or, "You should rant about random crap to whoever is closest." (usually my brother).

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • What do you do when you're angry/irritated? - I just lock door to my room, put on earphones and listen to music or play games, or watch cartoons or YouTube.

What tends to anger you? - mostly when drunk uncle or mom keep bothering me with the same stuff, like asking for the car keys or asking me to take them to the store.

Years
  • I find my sarcasm levels go through the roof. Like I'm pretty sarcastic generally but if I'm irritated I will make it my business to ensure you know that I want you to know that I know that what you're saying is beyond comprehension in its idiocy. And I'll do it in the most condescending manor I can.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • when I get "angry" I just listen to random zelda music lol.l however when I get super ultra pissed. And I mean "I wanna murder someone angry" I punch random objects. my most notorious one was I got pissed of at my mom and punched a hole the size of my head on my wall with just my wrist lol

as for what makes me angry....well I get irritated alot when people boss me around,people move too slow,my comuter slows down ect.
    I get angry angry though when my drunk mother bothers me or my grandma. And I get angry ALOT when my sibs bully me. ect ect

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Million thoughts come to mind to yell and shout but i just end up taking a deep breath and walking away from the person or the thing that anger me..i don't like to do things i know i'll regret later...though,i admit sometimes i just vent it but not nowadays...sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

lots of things can make me angry if i talked about specific things some people might use that against me so i prefer not to say..the ones who know me well knows already what makes me angry.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    i take a chill pill. by this i really just drink ice and water. i dont drugs.

really i dont lol i dont even take tylenol

i meant to say in last post, but im sure you guys know that drugs are really bad and ruinlives.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back