• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.AngieKit's Over-The-Counter Graphic Shop.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Your graphics are great <33 I'd love to request!

Size dimensions: width (400) and height (250)
    Color Theme: Black and Silver would be nice.
    Specific arrangements: Nope!
    Text: No text please.
    Special affects: I really like what you did in your 4rth and 8th banner examples. So anything like that would be cool.
    Image:The Image here
    Anything else?: Nope, that would be all

Thank you ^^

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Size dimensions: I'm not good with those. The same size as Example Number 7.
    Color Theme: Light Grey and White with a hint of elegance.
    Specific arrangements: Nope.
    Text: Plateau De Blanc's: The Opal Tournament. Plateau de Blanc's should be in a spirally, posh font. The Opal Tournament should be quite bold.
    Special affects: No thankyou.
    Image: No thanks.
    Anything else?: That's all thanks.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Miss Chikara- Thank you! I appreciate that ^__^! Here is your avatar and banner! Please come back some time ^_^!

Miss Kyoko- Many thanks! ^_^!!! Here it is, I hope you like it!

Mister White- Interesting request, I hope you like it! I did not include my logo, because the lack of creativity killed me. XD!

Thank you everyone! Enjoy!!!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    *-* It looks fantastic, I love it <33 Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    Thankyou very much. I think it is excellent, just what I wanted. Thanks again. :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Alright, thanks for agreeing to help! ^^

All I need for now if the site's banner, so I'll just request that now:

Image: https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Teresa113/AnimeGirl2.png
    (The image is a render, so it's HUGE. Try to get as much of her in the banner as possible, and resize, but not so much that she looks sketchy)
    Size: width- 900 | height- 200
    Text: Krystal Moon Forums
    Colors: red and orange. A little white would be good.
    Special Effects: I have alot, so bear with me ^^'

1) Make sure the ends fade out to a reddish color. Let me know the final color code for whatever shade of red you use(that makes even me confused. Let me know if that made NO sense to you either lol)

2) PLEASE don't resize her too much. If it ends up making her look sketchy to make her fit in the banner, then make her whatever size works out, and looks good in your opinion.

3) There IS sub text, and it's this:

水晶月のフォーラム
    If you can't add in Japanese characters into your graphics, then just don't add any sub text. (It means Crystal Moon Forums, in case your curious lol)

I think that's it. I'd really like it if you asked questions before you start on it, so we're both sure we're on the same page, and you can run through any opinions by me.

Thanks SO much! *hugz* your the best!

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Need one for my fic, please!

Size dimensions: Same as 3
    Color Theme: Black and silver (like Kyoko's)
    Specific arrangements: None that I can think of
    Text: Mission Pokemon (big, white, the font from example one, right in the middle)
    Special affects: Right under "Mission Pokemon", write "What makes you Legendary?" (smaller but same font and color). Also, same design as 3 for the empty spaces.
    Image: https://img427.imageshack.us/img427/3518/tyranitarfh8.jpg
    Anything else?: Can you make me an avatar with only his head? No specific size, up to what you think would be a decent size.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Miss Chikara: Everything you said makes perfect sense. ^__^! There's only one thing--I don't have any Japanese font, and all I see is question marks. Don't be discouraged, this can be changed. Can you find for me a site where I can download an actual Japanese font? Then I can do everything that you requested! ^___^ Promise!

Mister Glajummy: Can do! Expect it tomorrow morning!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Miss Chikara: Everything you said makes perfect sense. ^__^! There's only one thing--I don't have any Japanese font, and all I see is question marks. Don't be discouraged, this can be changed. Can you find for me a site where I can download an actual Japanese font? Then I can do everything that you requested! ^___^ Promise!

Mister Glajummy: Can do! Expect it tomorrow morning!

I'm sure I can, just give me a little while, I"ll find one ^^

https://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/japanese.html

There ya go! I liked the style of the Japanese in that one. It's pretty ^^

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Mister Glajummy: Here it is! I hope you like it...I'm so-so about it. ^^' I made the avatar an interesting size, I hope it's fine!
    GAH! I forgot to add my logo T_T! Could you give me credit until I fix that? Thanks!

Make sure to host these yourself: I often clean out/move things around my gallery, and it would ruin the direct link. ^^

Chikara, I installed the font and still only see question marks there. I don't understand why...Well, either way, I am going to get it on there one way or another xD! It should be ready some time today, but for now I need to get to my online classes. ^^

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    Miroku Theme

Wow, your sigs and avatars look awseome. I would like to request a sig and avatar set plz

Size dimensions: 400x150
    Color Theme: Black and Dark Blue/Indigo (which ever fits better)
    Specific arrangements: Could you make a faded black hole-ish thing in the middle of background.
    Text: Conman
    Special affects: Subtext somewhere saying - "I'll have to open up my wind tunnel. It's the only way"
    Image: https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/DaConman/Miroku-1.jpg
    Anything else?: Avatar to match it!

Size dimensions: 130x130
    Color Theme: Black and Dark Blue/Indigo (same as the one above)
    Specific arrangements: Make match the sig plz
    Text: Conman
    Special affects: Subtext saying - "What I do?" or "Do you think a woman loses trust in someone just because her butt is groped?", but the second probably wouldn't fit unless you animated it in some way.
    Image: https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/DaConman/Miroku-2.jpg
    Anything else?: Nope...

Thx in advance!

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Wow. You make lovely graphics. I'd love to request a banner please, if you would be so kind as to make it for me. ^^

Size dimensions: 361 x 156
    Color Theme: Uh.. soft colors like cream. I don't really mind.
    Specific arrangements: Nothing really.
    Text: I want to fly
    Special affects: Erm.. make it pretty ish, but I really don't like sparkles and things.
    Image: Hyde 01
    Anything else?: Be creative :3

I hope I gave you enough information to work with. Ignore me if I failed to give you anything. ._.;

Thank you very much~

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Chikara, I installed the font and still only see question marks there. I don't understand why...Well, either way, I am going to get it on there one way or another xD! It should be ready some time today, but for now I need to get to my online classes. ^^

That's fine. We have the site made now. It's not finished or anything, but it's up and working ^^

Pixel

Machop Lover <3
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Size dimensions: Same as example 8
    Color Theme: Yellow/Gold
    Specific arrangements: You Arrange :D
    Text: Magneton, Better Watch ya back
    Special affects: Lightning
    Image: Magneton
    Anything else?: Love ya <3

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Thank you very much Angie, I love the banner. However, could you please make the avatar wider, but it's okay if you dont want to. Also, I would have given you credit whether you put your logo in or not :).

Back