• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.AngieKit's Over-The-Counter Graphic Shop.

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Hey Megs!

Just stopping by to compliment you on your awesome graphics, they are truly amazing. For as long as I've known you, I can now say that I am actually jealous. xD *high five* Keep up the good work! =D

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Thank you, everyone! And thank you, sidigis! *hugs Memory* ^__^!

Anyhow, sorry for the delay everyone! I should be able to get these done this evening, or tomorrow morning, or tomorrow evening. My online classes and my job take top priority right now--but I promise I'll get the requests done!

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    oh oh could i have one done?

Size dimensions:avatar size
    Color Theme:red blue
    Specific arrangements: dont know what ever fits
    Text: jedite1000
    Special affects:hmm dont know what kind of effect u do so u pick
    Image:

Anything else?: hope it fits :)

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Okay, back in business! Here are your requests!

Miss Chikara: I tried my best, but I wasn't able to make my computer see I can see Japanese characters. If you could have someone else add that, you are very much welcome to do so! I didn't put my logo on, because it's a forum banner and there wasn't much of a good place to stick it.

The color code you asked for is: A11018 Enjoy, and if you'd like for me to change anything, I have it saved so that I can go back and edit stuff without having to start over. ^_^ I wasn't sure if you wanted borders or not, so if you do, let me know!

Conman: I hope you like this! It was interesting to do this set. ^^ I hope the "whole thing" works!

Pixel: Here you are! Enjoy! Thank goodness I had lightning brushes x3!

Vanilla Kitsune: Yours was fun, and an odd challenge! I hope you don't mind this one--if you want me to try again, just ask, alright ^^?

jedite1000: Here you go! I hope you like it!

And last but not least, Glajummy! Sorry about the awkward size of the original, I made it fit to 100x100 this time. :3

Alright, who's next ^^?

Years
    Your banners and avys are awesome!!! =D

Size dimensions:400 by 200
    Color Theme: the background as black and white, but keep the girl in color
    Specific arrangements: just show her from her shoulders up
    Text:no text please ^__^
    Special affects: none
    Image:https://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qj4...17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/xephonia/05.jpg
    Anything else?: If it's possible to take out the logo that's at the left of her head, could that be done? If not, it's okay. ^_^

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    me
    Size dimensions: not very good at size as big as yours plz
    Color Theme: clouds
    Specific arrangements: shiny banner
    Text: na
    Special affects: na
    Image: na
    Anything else?: use swellow arcanine roserad pelliper and flygone plz leave five extra gaps for the future. also i want it so there is only the top half of the poke visable in a white circule plz

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Midori Chi and Thorn: Thank you for coming by my shop, I'm honored! Sorry to say, but these won't be ready until tomorrow morning. There may be a chance they'll be done by this evening, we shall see! But the latest is tomorrow morning. ^-^

Pixel: ^__^! Luv ya too! I'm so glad you like it!

Glajummy: Awww, thank you x3! I can't wait to see you come by again!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    Thanks so much for the avatar and banner. They are so awsome, your so talented :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Okay, back in business! Here are your requests!

Miss Chikara: I tried my best, but I wasn't able to make my computer see I can see Japanese characters. If you could have someone else add that, you are very much welcome to do so! I didn't put my logo on, because it's a forum banner and there wasn't much of a good place to stick it.

The color code you asked for is: A11018 Enjoy, and if you'd like for me to change anything, I have it saved so that I can go back and edit stuff without having to start over. ^_^ I wasn't sure if you wanted borders or not, so if you do, let me know!

Hmm... I like it, but see my friend already went ahead and made a banner. That and the color is a little redder than I expected. I'm definetly not saying it's bad, I know it sounds like it, but I'm not. I do like it, there's just way too many things you'd need to fix.

Thanks so much for taking time on it though! Sorry it didn't work out

Last edited:
    Back