• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.AngieKit's Over-The-Counter Graphic Shop.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    Size dimensions:412 x 162

Color Theme:cyan and blackish(make a bigger transparent copy in the background please)

Specific arrangements:nope!

Text: Don't Live In the Dark , Be Yourself!

Special affects: whatever looks good to you

Image:here

Anything else?:can you eliminate the background in the image? Oh and make an Avatar with the same image please!

Size dimensions: 130x130
    Color Theme: cyan and blackish
    Specific arrangements: Make match the sig plz
    Text: Love
    Special affects: Subtext saying - Love is all natural
    Image: same image as sig
    Anything else?: Nope...

Last edited:

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Thanks for requesting, Omega! I'll get to you as soon as possible ^_^!

Okay, here they are!

Midori Chi: ...XD! I made four versions. I wasn't able to remove the logo thing, it it just got hidden. And I couldn't decide on what kind of black and white background to make! XD! So, I made four of them. Choose whichever you like, or just keep them all and trade off once in awhile. X3! Or if you can't seem to connect to any of them, please let me know what you'd prefer ^^! I'd like to try again if need be!

Thorn: ...I'm going to have to ask you to be more, well, specific. Describe what you want a bit better, please? Because this is all I got so far.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    k the background is cool i want the pokes in there shiny colours and each one with full body showin xan u please put on the top Flares shineys plz and add shiny exploade plz

Last edited:
    Years
    Midori Chi: ...XD! I made four versions. I wasn't able to remove the logo thing, it it just got hidden. And I couldn't decide on what kind of black and white background to make! XD! So, I made four of them. Choose whichever you like, or just keep them all and trade off once in awhile. X3! Or if you can't seem to connect to any of them, please let me know what you'd prefer ^^! I'd like to try again if need be!

They're all very well done, but I was kinda thinking maybe a pic of her close-up in black and white?
    Maybe you could use this pic and have the original pic to the side?
    https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/AbaraRenji/Shakugan no Shana/Shana02.jpg

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    No problem!

Conman, XD! I meant "hole thing" *head+desk* Lol! Thank you, I'm glad you like them!!!!!

Sorry guys, but I only have today to get in more than seven assignments that are due on Friday. These graphics will be in by either Saturday or Sunday.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    i need to make 5 more posts so i can give u the pics

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Size Dimensions: Uhh... not very good at sizes. Use what you see as fitting.
    Color Theme:A starry sky with a crescent moon with a wispy little cloud floating in front of the moon.
    Specific Arrangements: The background should be faded slightly.
    Text: Fuwaraido...
    Sub Text: A Wandering Mystery
    Special Effects: Uhh I don't think so
    Image: I don't have enough posts yet to link to other images, but I'll PM you the URL.
    Anything else?: In tiny text at the bottom can you give credit to yourself. :)

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Midori Chi:Here you go! There are two versions--one with more of an effect in the background and one just plain. If you would like a change, just let me know ^_^! And I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get rid of the logo, so I just hid it. X3

Omega: Getting rid of the background was challenging--especially with the guy's hair. I hope you like this! ^__^

Porygon-Z: Yours will be coming either this Sunday evening or Monday morning. ^__^

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    please can u use the sprites of pokemon elite 2000 for my banner and add shaymin plz

and a male pikachu.........

EDIT by FG: Posts merged. Thorn, do not double post. Use the "edit" button if you have something to your message. Read the rules before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Midori Chi:Here you go! There are two versions--one with more of an effect in the background and one just plain. If you would like a change, just let me know ^_^! And I'm sorry that I wasn't able to get rid of the logo, so I just hid it. X3

EEEeee~! They're both wonderful! ^__^
    I took a few minutes to choose the one I wanted to use, and so I'll use the regular one. I appreciate that you made another version though.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    No problem! I am glad you like them, Midori Chi and Omega! Since your's requires more on-hand skill, Porygon-Z, it might take a little while to make it to where I can like it enough to give to you. XD!

And Thorn...I'll see what I can do. That's a lot of images to work with. I'm having Memory help me out with it, if she can. If nothing we do works, you will have to take your request elsewhere, sorry. ><''

Oh yes, and an update I have put on the front page as well!

There is a new policy. I will not be putting my logo or anything on the banners I make for you--and you don't have to give me credit. However, if someone asks you who made your banner/avatar, please give them the link to my profile or to this shop. Thank you, ^__^!

There's no need to fight against certain people. Someone already erased my logo out of their banner. -_-' That was irritating. So, hey, I'm not going to worry about it that much. At least it's not my own art work being used for the pictures x3!

*gets back to work*

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    i dont want shaymin on it now or flygone ok

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
    Porygon-Z and Thorn:

Please request from another shop. Due to my new location of where I have to do my studies, I do not have the time to make graphics for fun on here. Thank you everyone for requesting! This shop may open up again some day.

Cheers!
    AngieKit

Please Do Not Post Anymore, Thank You!

Back