• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Advanced

chillj

Not active anymore.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Hey, this is my new fic. I have another fic out, though. So you may be wondering why I'm posting a second fic, right? Well, I was rummaging through a bunch of nostalgic things from my early days of middle school, when I was quite the writer. I even made an Animal Crossing book in my notebook. Oh man, it was SO CHEEZY! but, even though it was a cruddy fic, It brings back memories, so I thought... Why not dedicate a fanfic to it? So, here it is
    NOTE: Some of the things in this fic may or may not be from the original story. Most of the time, it won't be.

Prolouge/Intro
    It was a warm summer day in the town of Alorian. Fall was nearing. Nature was at peace. The day was so relaxing. Or at least Jack felt that way. Jack is a 13 year old boy who lives with his 2 friends, Ariana and Jake. Jack has a habit of kicking back and relaxing when he shouldn't be. The town was filed with excitement as the annual Summer Festival was nearing. The Summer Festival is the celebration of the ending Summer. No one wanted it to end, but they loved celebrating. Including Jack.

Chapter 1: Jack's Float
    Biskit and Ariana walked over to Jack, sleeping in a tree next to Nookway. "JACK!" Ariana yelled. "BWAH!" He yelled, falling out of the tree. "Ow... Ugh, what?" "Help us prepare for the Summer Festival Parade." said Ariana. "Yeah." said Biskit. "I bet you don't even have your float ready yet." "Heh. That's where you're wrong." said Jack. He pulled out a cell phone and said "Yo Kid Kat! Switch to drive gear and come over to Nookway!" He hung up. Just then, the ground was shaking. The shaking got stronger around the 3 and weaker around everyone else. Just then, they could see a 3 story house on BIG monster truck wheels coming towards them. "THAT'S YOUR FLOAT?" yelled Ariana over the rumbling. "YOU BET!" Jack yelled back. The house pulled right up to them and the wheels pulled themselves back into the house. Kid Kat and Jake walked out. "What's up?" Kid Kat half yelled, half asked. "W...wow." said Biskit. "We have special guests in here, too. The Zap Rangers, Blue, Pink, Green, and Red jump out windows, and jump back in. "OH MY... WOW! THE ZAP RANGERS! I WATCH THEM ON TV EVERY MORNING!" yelled Biskit. "Cool!" said Ariana. "That's not all." said Jack. "What else is there?" asked Ariana. You'll see..."Yooooou wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill seeeeeeeeee..." said Jack. "But maybe I should work a little. There are a couple improvements and things I need to buy... I'm gonna go buy some stuff in the city." And Jack ran off to the city.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Whew, I got to it before it died. Sorry for no updates.

Chapter 2
    Jack was on the bus. "Arr, ahoy to ye, landlubber. Goin' to the city to see some pretty lasses?" asked Kapp'n (Why does he always assume that? Geez. Have some class.) thought Jack. "Uh... not re-" Kapp'n cut him off. "Tell the pretty ladies I said 'Garrr'" he said. Jack sighed and slouched into his seat for a couple minutes. "Aye, we be here!" exclaimed Kapp'n. Jack rocketed out of the bus happy to get away from Mr. I Only Think About Ladies. He walked up to the fountain. He sniffed the fresh air. "Ahhhh, I never get tired of this place." he said, sniffing the air. He walked around for a couple seconds. He stopped and looked to see if anyone was watching him. No one was watching. He dashed over to a manhole. He tapped it twice with his foot and coughed. It slid open. He jumped down it. He ended up in a shop. "Welcome to my secret shack." said a sillhoutte. "Yo...'Ey, Redd, whaddaya got in stock today?" asked Jack. The stepped out of the shadows. It was Crazy Redd! "I've got all kinds 'a things, cousin. What in this shop is eyecatchin' to ya?" Jack walked around. He saw a box bigger than him labeled "CONFETTI AND GLITTER" "Hey cuz, ya want the confetti and glitta'? If so, I'll give it to you for the CRAAAAAAZY price of 3,000 Bells!" Redd exclaimed. Jack handed over the money and Redd handed over the box, which Jack could barely carry. Jack pulled out a coin-like device and a remote. He put the coin-like-device on the box. The coin dug metal bars through the box and welded them to the box. the coin grew a propeller and hovered with the box aboce the ground. The coin expanded and bent into a golden shell around the box. The box rose through the manhole. Jack jumped and grabbed onto a metal bar sticking out. The bar morphed into a booth with peddles. The propeller stopped moving and Jack started peddling. He peddled above Animal Lane, the road leading to his town. He peddled past the town and above a forest. He landed in front of the forest's enterance. He saw a sign reading "Animal Forest" The box sprung out of its shell and shrunk to the size of a Gameboy Advance. He put it in his pocket. The shell and cart shrunk into a skateboard with no wheels. He stood on it and it hovered. It was a hoverboard. He lifted his foot up and pushed through the air. It sped up. He sped through the forest. Around him was tall trees, tall grass, and rocks, not to mention darkness. He pushed through the air really hard. The hoverboared SHOT through the forest. Jack's hair was blown back in a weird-looking position. He saw a fairly medium sized building. He stopped the board and jumped off. It shrunk and jumped into his pocket. He walked into the building. A man at a counter saw him and said. "Hello and welcome to our barely-visited Pokemon Card shop where we have any card combination you want. Just don't tell the cops." he said. Jack chuckled and said "Which cards do you have?" "We've got every set, tin, booster pack, collosall card, and every group of cards." said the clerk. "I'll have 10 of each!" Jack joked. "Ok, that'll be 10,000 bells." said the clerk. Jack's eyes bulged in surprise. "O-ok...serciously? That cheap?" asked Jack. "Yep." said the clerk. Jack put a bag of 10,000 bells on the counter. The clerk handed him a car-sized package. Jack flipped a coin-device on it. The coin turned into a shell around the package. It turned the size of an original Gameboy. Jack put it in his pocket. "Uh...thank you, sir." Jack said, and walked out. His hoverboard jumped out of his pocket. He jumped on it and started flying.

CHEYAPTER 3! (Chuggaaconroy reference) Will come out pretty soon, sorry for delay on this one.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    It's so much easier to update this fanfic because with my Pokemon fanfic, I have to copy and paste it from notepad into PC, edit the unneccisary Enter keys pressed, and write a bios whenever a new char comes into the mix.
    Chaaaaaaapter 3!
    Jack's hoverboard jumped onto his back and transformed into a parachute. He pulled a lever and the chute shot out. He drifted slowly down towards a white building. A dumb kid shot his parachute. He was only 10 feet from the ground, so he just fell and landed fine. He landed by the white building. A sign on it said "GASTON'S LAB" He walked in. "Hey, Professor Gaston." said Jack walking in. "Welcome, Jack. Did you test out the Gigumesu 1.0 like I asked you to?" he asked. "The coin thing?" asked Jack. "Yes, the coin." said Gaston. "Yeah, it works GREAT!" Jack exclimed. "Well, if it works, you can keep it while I produce Gigumesus. Then, when I come out with a new Gigumesu, you can test it, too." he said. "Arigato, Professor." said Jack. "Arigato?" asked Gaston. "It means thank you in Japanese. Sorry, I've been watching a little too much anime." I said. "I think it sounds cool." said Gaston. "Thanks, Professor." Jack said. His watch started beeping. "Ah crud! Hey Professor, I need to go work on my summer parade float." "Very well, Jack." said Gaston. Jack started walking out. "Oh, wait! I have something that might help with your float." said Gaston. Jack turned back around into the lab. "What is it?" asked Jack. the professor handed him a remote. "It's a Partython Version 1." said Gaston. "What does it do?" asked Jack. "It can spawn confetti, Teleport things, and it can spawn magical paper planes. The planes will fly in any way you tell them to. The remote can rain candy." said Gaston. "Chocolate Rain for the win." Jack thought. "Also, this thing can make rays of light appear out of nowhere. Point at the sky for Candy Rain, point at paper for paper planes, point at a person and then another location to teleport, hold in the light button and use the antenna to make a shape and the ray will point in those places, and press the confetti button to fire confetti." said the Professor. "Thank you, professor." said Jack, walking out.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Small quick note, but you should probably still make those "unnecessary" Enter button presses to make new paragraphs. It makes it easier for readers to actually follow your fic along. I'm testing it right now by writing this post in Notepad to see if you make the paragraphs properly in the program and transfer it over, if the paragraph breaks keep.

Like I said, it does make it easier for readers to look at your story and read it. Their eyes don't blur together and run paragraphs together, leading to confusion. That, and it's easier to take a break while reading if one can tell what paragraph one is on.

So make a paragraph each time someone speaks, and each time you change subjects. Just make sure to hit the Enter button twice so that there's a blank line between each paragraph. It's just easier to read that way on computers.

*Oh-ho, it works.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Yikes! I've only got a couple days before the thread dies! Good thing I have no school keeping me busy. (Reasons to be out of school 2 hours early... FTW!!!!)
    Without further ado... except for this quick note. For the small... and I mean SMALL audience that might read his fanfic, your might find it weird that I'm making an Animal Crossing fanfic on a Pokemon forum site... This originally was going to be posted on a different site after writing Chapter 1 in Notepad... but I'm banned from the site... Good thing I behave better on this site XD
    CHAPTER 4!
    "Jack, get to work on your float! Two hours until the parade!" yelled Ariana, with Jack running to his float. It was 3 miles from the gate, estimated 7,500 feet away.
    "Ok, ok!" yelled Jack. Jack's yellow coin teleported his Pokemon cards and his other things next to the float. "
    What's all the chaotic noise?" asked Jake, walking up.
    "Jake, where have you been?" asked Ariana.
    "We haven't seen you all day." said Jack.
    "Sorry, I was out buying some cool things." Jake said with a mischeivous smile.
    "What did you buy?" asked Ariana, concerned.
    "Something for all 3 of us that we'll all like." said Jake.
    "What is it?" asked Jack.
    "Something that will be delivered by tomorrow." Jack groaned.
    "Guess we'll have to find out tomorrow." said Jack.
    "Yeah... can't wait to see it." said Ariana.

Jack walked over to his float. Jack walked into the float.
    "Nice interior design, Kid Kat!" exclaimed Jack.
    "Thanks, I did my best." said Kid Kat. Jack walked over to Kid Kat.
    "Hey Kid Kat, see the box of confetti outside?" asked Jack.
    "Yeah." said Kid Kat.
    "Fill this clear bucket with confetti and press the button on it. It'll shrink down to the size of an AA battery." said Jack.
    "Uh, no problem." said Kid Kat, taking the bucket. Kid Kat walked out.

Jack went up to the third story of the float. He grabbed a stack of paper the size of him. He layed out the peices of paper on the roof. He took out the device Gaston gave him and zapped the paper.
    "Bzzt, bzzt. Hello. I am paper plane number one point zero." said a Plane. "Hello, planes." said Jack.
    "What is your command, master?"
    "I need you to grab the packs of Pokemon cards down on the ground, carry 5 each, and wait. When the parade starts, you need to be a mile above the float. Fly in the shape of a Pikachu and drop the cards when you see me fire a flare up in the air." said Jack.
    "Yes, master." said another plane. They flew down to the ground.
    "Yes, the float is almost done!" Jack yelled.

Just then, in the distance, I saw lightning. It was loud. Jake, Ariana, and Biskit jumped.
    "What the-" started Biskit. Just then, a blur flew by Biskit, dropping a note.
    "Do not say the word you were about to say or ChillJ will be banned from Pokecommunity.com."
    "Uh..." Biskit said.
    "What was that noise?!" asked Ariana, yelling.
    "It was lightning." said Jack.
    "That was LOUD!" said Jake.
    "Guys, we should go see what it was!" yelled Jack. Everyone agreed.
    "Go! Hoverboard Model Four!" yelled Jack. His coin split into four peices and each peice formed a hoverboard. Jack, Biskit, Ariana, and Jake jumped onto the boards.

"Hey, paper planes one, two, three, four, and so on through ten, can you drop those cards and follow us through the air?" asked Jack. Ten planes jumped towards us.
    "Yes, master." one Plane said. We all took off through the air.

Hope whoever read this liked this.
    Also: Thanks, Astinus, for the advice on the "Enter" button.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    (NOTE: This Chapter will be VERY surprising.)
    Chapter 4 is up after 10 days...
    The four friends were soaring through the air with the 10 planes...
    One of the planes came closer to Jake. "Master, We planes are picking up amazingly huge signals of power coming from the forest. Be careful." said the Plane.
    "Thanks for the advice, Plane." said Jack, about to land with his friends.

Jack could see a blue glow in the forest. He stared at it. Biskit, Ariana, and Jake saw the blue glow, too. What could it be? Something dangerous? Those were the only thoughts on Jack's mind.

They landed. Everyone jumped of of their hoverboards. The hoverboards shrank back down into a coin. Jack picked it up and put it in his pockets.

"Guys, be careful... From the outside, it doesn't look like there's a wildfire, but who knows? And after all, if it's not a wildfire, it could still be VERY dangerous." said Jack.
    "But it's blue!" said Ariana.
    "Your point is?" asked Jake.
    "You seriously can't tell her point?" asked Biskit.
    "No." said Jake.
    "Blue things are AWESOME!" yelled Biskit.

The forest shook. Lightning struck it again. A big, unknown noise came from the forest.

"Whoa! What was that!?" Biskit blurted.
    "That surprised me..." said Jake.
    "Is everyone ok?" asked Ariana.
    Everyone nodded yes.
    "Am I the only one who notices that it got brighter out?" asked Jack.
    "OH! It looks like it did..." said Jake.
    "That's strange." said Ariana.
    "Master, are we going into the forest yet?" asked one of the Planes.
    "Oh, I almost forgot about that. Let's go. Everyone ready?" asked Jack.
    Everyone nodded. Jack gulped. The planes went up in the air.

Jack, Biskit, Ariana, and Jake took slow steps into the dark, unwelcoming forest.
    Out of the corner of his eye, Jack saw something purple in a tree.
    "Hey guys, look!" Jack said, turning towards it.
    Everyone turned towards it... It was gone. "Uh... Jack, trees are common in a forest." said Jake, sarcastically. The planes didn't seem to have seen anything, either.

"Help! Help! HELP!" a voice came from deep in the forest.
    "G-guys! Someone is in trouble! We should rescue them!" yelled Jack.
    "HEY! Are you ok?" asked a voice familiar to them all...
    "Uh...guys? Does that voice sound familiar to you?" asked Biskit.
    "I recognize it... but it couldn't be..." said Ariana.
    "Ariana... he's real, so it might be him..." said Jake.
    "I'd recognize that voice anywhere... but he doesn't live anywhere near us." said Jack.
    "If it is him..." started Ariana.

"You two! Escape! I'll hold him off!" said another familiar voice...
    "Ok, this is getting redicolous. BOTH of them just... it's impossible for those two to be here." said Jack.

"But they're both real people... It might actually be them!" shouted Jack, running through the forest with everyone. More lighning struck.
    "No! The lightning has to stop striking! If it kills one of them... so many people will be sad for MONTHS!" yelled Ariana, running.
    "This is crazy!" yelled Biskit.

They came across a gentle river. More lightning struck. Jack could tell the lightning was close to them.

"Why is he after you anyway!?" yelled the second voice.
    "I don't know! Maybe it's because he's one of our rivals!" yelled a voice.
    "Listen you two, just get away from him! I can fight him off!" yelled the third voice.
    "Listen man, you're NOT strong enough to fight him off!" yelled the second voice.

Back at the river, Jack grabbed a stick. He stuck it in the river. It went down one inch and it hit the bottom of the river.
    "Ok guys, it's a super-shallow river. We can walk through it." said Jack.
    "Yeah, let's go. We have to investigate that blue-" Ariana started.
    "The blue glow is gone........."
    "On the other hand, we have to save those guys!" said Jake.

...And due to a lack of time, this is... TO BE CONTINUED!

Back