• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing DS

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Wind_Guardian said:
    Its pretty easy, you have to set up your wifi connection with the game, then go talk to copper at the town gate and ask for friend code-

to connect to wifi, go to other things in the main menu and choose wifi connection or something and follow the steps- its easy
    Ah.. thank you so much! *runs off to try that*

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2006
    I have this game,it's fun to play. I got Tom Nook's store,my house, and my shovel upgraded. I also have the strategy guide.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    supisweetattack said:
    How do you know if you need a USB thingy or not?
    The Wifi site says that you shouldn't need a Nintendo Wifi USB connector if you already have Wireless internet at home.
    Luckily I do, but that game won't come out until next month over here in England, otherwise I would've loved it for christmas ._.

If you don't have Wireless and don't want to buy a Nintendo USB Wifi connector yet, you can look on the Wifi site to see where your closest Wireless Hotspot is and use that instead :3

Years
    Claire we have to wait till march.
    I hate european release dates.

I'm looking forward to this didn't like the GC one got boring

and Nintendo DS stands for Dual Screen ??;

Shigeru Miyamato announced that!

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I just got it yesterday for Christmas and I'm so excited!I also got the USB Wi-Fi connector!If anyone else has it,PM me your code.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've been playing it the past two days. I loved the GCn one, but now I'm confused. Did they get rid of the favours? Nobody is asking me favours, it's jsut "Care to chat" and "Never mind". Kinda boring, if you don't have favours to do.

I love this rounded world over the old acres.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    and it is developer system
    it was originoly duel screen but they changed it
    also this game is the 1 reson i want a ds but heck there are allot more great ones
    kirby canvas curse
    meteos
    nanostream
    nintendogs
    mario kart ds
    castelvania dawn of sarows
    metroid prime pinball
    metroid prime hunters
    mario and luigi partners in time
    advance wars ds
    and a whole bunch more(drools i really want that ds)

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Oh, you can get jobs, you just dont always get one, sometimes when you got to "wanna chat" or whatever it says they'll ask you to do something for them, though now you have a time limit to do most of the chores

Kyoki

Manga Freak
    Years
    This game is greaat! I've had it for about a month now. What I don't lik about it though is that there aren't as much event as the old game. Also, does anyone know what to do when someone asks for a colored furniture? There is no such thing as orange furniture!

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Hey, guess what everyone?

I have Animal Crossing: Wild World!!!!!! ^_^

So, if anyone wants to add me to their Friend Roster, here's my information.

TRIFORCE89: Oh no you don't. https://www.pokecommunity.com/announcement.php?f=27 You can't give out Friend Codes. At least, not publically like that. If you know someone here and you want that person to visit your village, then PM them your friend code, don't post it for all to see. Thanks.

As soon as I get your code, I'll be sure to add you. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back