• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing Meet n' Greet

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
omg... yes please. I need people in Animal Crossing New Leaf so bad. It will give me a reason to actually play the game. I'm trying so hard to understand it and get the hang of it too... just bare with me. :x

TOWN NAME: Teardrop (named after a song by SCREW)
FRIEND CODE: 5000 - 1842 - 9101
TOWN FRUIT: I'm not sure (Does anyone know how to find this out? I forgot it. :x)
GATE OPEN? It should be. If not, please let me know... and I'll open it up. :D

I don't know about joining the Skype chat. :x I'm not really very good with chatting with a ton of people. It's really hard for me to keep up, and I get nervous about being around a huge group of people. x_____x I hope the skype chat isn't mandatory. :(

Years
What site do you use to chat? Besides skype?

we can use in game chat if you like

omg... yes please. I need people in Animal Crossing New Leaf so bad. It will give me a reason to actually play the game. I'm trying so hard to understand it and get the hang of it too... just bare with me. :x

TOWN NAME: Teardrop (named after a song by SCREW)
FRIEND CODE: 5000 - 1842 - 9101
TOWN FRUIT: I'm not sure (Does anyone know how to find this out? I forgot it. :x)
GATE OPEN? It should be. If not, please let me know... and I'll open it up. :D

I don't know about joining the Skype chat. :x I'm not really very good with chatting with a ton of people. It's really hard for me to keep up, and I get nervous about being around a huge group of people. x_____x I hope the skype chat isn't mandatory. :(

we don't use voice chat and there is only a few of us, but you dont have to use it if you dont want

Back