• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Years
I got it a few days ago now.

My town is called Firwood
Native Fruit is Oranges, I have Pears, Lemons and Bananas growing :3
Still relatively new town. Oh and I have Nibbles, Goldie, Buck, Egbert, Monique, Rocket and Mira (<-- Who I want out!)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
I got it a few days ago now.

My town is called Firwood
Native Fruit is Oranges, I have Pears, Lemons and Bananas growing :3
Still relatively new town. Oh and I have Nibbles, Goldie, Buck, Egbert, Monique, Rocket and Mira (<-- Who I want out!)

aww but mira is the super hero bunny she's so cute! i just had her in my tent a couple days ago!

*Icecold*

Bow down to Queen Meowstic
Years
I own New Leaf, and I adore it! They took everything that sucked about the original ACs and re-did it!

My town's name is Meepcity and my name is Pearl. Currently have a two-story house and am rich thanks to the island ;)

I have Jay (who needs to get out), Beardo, Maple (the best :D), Belle, Axel, Groucho, Jeremiah, Winnie and Cranberra.

Our native fruits are cherries but we also have apples, lemons, durians, lychees and perfect cherries.

Back