• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Well, I only got this game two days ago, but I can safely say that I really like it. It is almost(In my opinion) as good as the regular one for GC, but not quite up to the others standards. Either way, it's still really fun for me.

Here, you can just talk about the game, any secrets that you want to tell, or just tell a story about something that happened to you while playing, anything basically.

(P.S., DO NOT share friend codes in this thread. I beileve the moderators said it wasn't allowed to post the codes on PC, please do that via PM, e-mail, ect. =D)

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hi.I got this game for Christmas.It's awesome.I haven't played the GC one though.Have you hooked up Wi-Fi?I got the USB but I still can't get it working.Anyway, on the game, I have Nookington's and almost the 2 story house.I have a bunch of accesorries and items.
    Hint:To get the golden shovel, bury a shovel in the ground with anther shovel and it will be golden the next day!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I love it. <3 I've played the GC version, and WW doesn't feel the same... but it's still so much better. I want the USB connection thing x: need to get Nookington's @@;;; and I've got my mansion now~

@ sketch - I have four golden shovels X3 and the golden watering can and golden slingshot.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    I love it. <3 I've played the GC version, and WW doesn't feel the same... but it's still so much better.
    I get that feeling a lot with sequels. It's missing the same "magic" it's not innovative anymore.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I love it, though it would be unfair for me to personally compare it to the GC; I never was able to play that chapter of the series. Of course, I've had to make up for lost times, and I essentially play WW all every day, save for when I finally took a break these past few days, but today I got back into the game. Not to brag, but I take great pride in my hybrid garden, and I must say, it is quite beautifal. XD

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Kylie-chan:You may want to reconsider about getting the USB.I went on the nintendo community and almost everyone cannot setup their USB!I'm still trying to get mine working because I don't wan't to but a whole new router and connect it for a lot more!The only golden item I have now is the shovel though.

I have made so many patterns on this game!I even made Riku's shirt from Kingdom Hearts.I also have the KH2 logo,Sora's shirt,all 3 Link tunics, and Riku heartless shirt from the internet!I love WW because of all the customization.Nookington's also rocks!

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    This Game Was Fun...I Havent Played It Since Dec...

But I HAd The Golen Axe..Shovel,Water Pale,Fly Catcher..And Some Other Stuff...

I Had A Lv 6 House...And Lv 5 or 4 Shop...I Had Like 30 People in My Town....

But It Got Boreing After The First Month Of Playing It...So I Stoped...

Kylie-chan

Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I get that feeling a lot with sequels. It's missing the same "magic" it's not innovative anymore.
    Yeah... there's just a whole different feel about the first Animal Crossing, but overall, I like AC: WW better... it's just... everything's so different. It's not a bad thing, but it's not really the same. Like... the music doesn't feel the same, the worlds, the characters, even the idea. I still love Wild World, though.

Hybrid gardens. <3 I water my garden daily, but other than I want to keep it on perfect rating, I seriously don't give a darn about my flowers.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Yeah... there's just a whole different feel about the first Animal Crossing, but overall, I like AC: WW better... it's just... everything's so different. It's not a bad thing, but it's not really the same. Like... the music doesn't feel the same, the worlds, the characters, even the idea. I still love Wild World, though.

Hybrid gardens. <3 I water my garden daily, but other than I want to keep it on perfect rating, I seriously don't give a darn about my flowers.
    My brother has it, I don't ^^;

But the music the dog plays...those simple melodies...it's catchy and I hum it when I don't know I do XD I might get it if I get a DS Lite for my b-day :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Tyson said:
    (P.S., DO NOT share friend codes in this thread. I beileve the moderators said it wasn't allowed to post the codes on PC, please do that via PM, e-mail, ect. =D)

Just ignore that ;<

Anyways, I love this game X3 It's really addictive...but I haven't gone on in awhile <<" But I will tomorrow morning! Promise.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Paul said:
    Just ignore that ;<

Anyways, I love this game X3 It's really addictive...but I haven't gone on in awhile <<" But I will tomorrow morning! Promise.
    It's in the Other Game rules. <_< And I agree with them; it's stupid to hand out your friend code publicly. There are all of these morons who love going from AC town to AC town wreaking havoc, apparently.

Totakeke's music's spiffy <3 @ Chibi

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kylie-chan said:
    It's in the Other Game rules. <_< And I agree with them; it's stupid to hand out your friend code publicly. There are all of these morons who love going from AC town to AC town wreaking havoc, apparently.

Totakeke's music's spiffy <3 @ Chibi
    Ok, I rethought my postion on that rule. As long as we can use PM here, I'm fine XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    XD I don't have a garden. I despise nature in real life, it's not going to change in a game. :p

I saw an article in Nintendo Power on giving you're entire village a makeover using patterns. I want to do that but it's hard. I wanted to make it ALttP style, but I didn't have the right colours or enough space to save all the patterns. T_T;

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    I just got the game a week ago, so i don't really have much. Nook just upgraded his shop for the first time, and I got my house expanded, and a couple animals moved in, but I have LOTS more playing to do XD

(P.S., one of my favorite people from the regular AC, Goldie, moved into my town, I'm happy XD)

ur moma

monster hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    lol where you buy it my grandma wonts it she says its the only game she like[the first one] but sheill buy this one two but to tell you the truth i liked the first one two and this one looks realy good[im i mixed up?] im confisded for some resion?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    XD I don't have a garden. I despise nature in real life, it's not going to change in a game. :p

I saw an article in Nintendo Power on giving you're entire village a makeover using patterns. I want to do that but it's hard. I wanted to make it ALttP style, but I didn't have the right colours or enough space to save all the patterns. T_T;
    It's incredibly time consuming v_v You have to make the first eight patterns you'll use, delete them, then make the next eight, use them, and so on.

Or just make another villager to save another eight patterns.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    i dont like the fact that when u wanna make a new person they LIVE WITH YOU!! and they can rearrange stuff...but i want my own house!

Kylie-chan

Years
    Yeah, I miss having separate houses. o_o

[wtf, was going to say horses]

And the whole water world thing... sounds terribly overrated and too time-consuming. =/

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Water world?

Anyway, I completely forgot about K.K. Slider, and the fact that he existed. Here I am, and I could have had two or three of his songs. I can't believe I forgot about him. =/

Aaaannndddd, I can't seem to find the shovel, even Tom Nook doesn't have it. I have two cocunuts that I found on the beach and I want to plant them, then sell them for money ^^;;

Back