• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

animal crossing ww question(s)

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    The Mario items are obtained from special times when you have to connect to the WiFi connection to receive them in the mail. A few of them I know of have already happened. The Zelda items are normal items in the game, and I know that the Triforce is a spotlight item at Nook's.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    ok cool cause i want that lol i wish i had wifi:( no fair so someone said you could go through mcdonalds...does that mean the site or the place?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    McDonald's the place, as in the restuarant. If you go to one, and bring your DS and AC:WW, you should be able to connect to the Nintendo WFC

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    but can you add someone without being issued a friend code first? cause it says i cant get one without wifi so if i go up to mcdonalds i want to be able to play...

Bella

<3 TotalPokemon <3
    Years
    sarah241847 said:
    how do you get the zelda items and mario items for ur house??
    Really a lot of the items you get off of Wifi are random.

If you can't get Wifi to work at your house, than go to your local library :)

<3ella​

Years
    Mario items are usually hacked,
    The triforce and Master Sword can be bought I think
    and as the others stated you can wait for ages and collect them slowly via Nintendo

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    how??? i thought you have to do wifi to get that...or did you?? also is the stuff sahahra gives you really rare?

chao_lover

avy made by shadow rayquaza
    Years
    does anyone have any pattern ideas or town tune ideas? and also how do you get the flame shirt...i cant seem to find it...

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    yea i want it too and cant find it...i have the book and they have seasons yes clothes has seasons!!! but flame is all year and also if you have/buy the book there are some pretty kewl ones in there...

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    FinalTreecko781 said:
    hehe......i just printed all the cheats...hehehehehehehehehehe....im bad.......
    Are you sure that's not the original Animal Crossing? The original GCN game has lots of Universal Codes that can be found all over the net.

However, since Wild World does not use a code system to retrieve gifts anymore there aren't any universal codes.

Back