• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animal Crossing

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Peaches and my villagers are Agnes and Stinky. n_n I was a lil ehhh about stinky but I'm happy to have a cat! And he gave me cool stuff so he's redeemed.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • For me it's Pears. Sylvia the Kangaroo, and Bud (I think he's a lion?) are the two villagers I started off with. I paid off the initial 5000 debt so I can now upgrade to a house. 😀

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    My fruit are peaches, and I have Reneigh and Pierce.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I'm having the museum and the shop built atm. Used the Nook tickets to visit other deserted islands and managed to find Erik and Merengue, which I then asked to move to my island. 😀

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I haven't had the time to play as much as some people, but I just got the museum and shop today. Cherries on my island and my current villagers are Fuschia and Pierce. Love the museum so much it's so pretty!

Years
  • I don't have this game yet, but I do have a question. I've been watching streams of this game online and I was wondering....how do you recruit new villagers if you don't have Nintendo Switch Online? Thanks for answering in advance.

Years
  • I don't have this game yet, but I do have a question. I've been watching streams of this game online and I was wondering....how do you recruit new villagers if you don't have Nintendo Switch Online? Thanks for answering in advance.

You don't need Switch Online! You recruit mainly by traveling to deserted islands (doesn't need an internet connection or Online), and from there you'll see villagers who you can invite to your island if you want (assuming you have a plot ready for them). There's also the campsite which you'll get around a week in that villagers can stop by and be invited.

Years
  • I was wondering that myself can they still move into the island without being invited?

For deserted islands, they can't move in unless you talk to them a few times and ask them to move. For the campsite, the first villager you get there apparently must be invited (no way to deny) so you'll be forced to accept who you get. Afterwards it should be invite-only if you see more people at the campsite.

When you're building the three plots in the earlier parts of the game for three more villagers on top of the two you start with, random villagers will move in after all the plots & respective furniture is submitted if you haven't invited three villagers from islands to fill the slots. But easy enough to prevent that by not completing everything unless you've invited the three you want!

idk further since i'm not there yet

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    i've been having lots of fun again getting back in to a new animal crossing game. the last i played and enjoyed was wild world and i was still pretty young back then too so actually playing a completely new animal crossing game now while also being more grown up makes me feel about things so differently but in a good way..

i've been kind of just going with the flow, sometimes looking up small things for future planning but other than that i try to just keep it to seeing what happens over time by just playing. currently just built my clothing store! it's opening today and i'm pretty hype about having a regular clothing store every day, been trying to collect and hoard so much of everything so far i'm gonna really need to work on getting my house upgraded for the storage space haha

currently on my own island i got deirdre, mac, peggy, fauna and jeremiah. rodney is moving in now after getting here via the camping site and being the first required villager. i didn't remember all the villagers being so cute but damn i've been squeeing so much at this game, like when fauna was celebrating her birthday and jeremiah was there too and they were just frolicking around a birthday cake while jeremiah was all dressed up in a suit with hat and stuff and fauna is also pretty adorable already to begin with. i love hitting mac up and hearing about his work out schedule and deirdre absolutely rocks. peggy always pumps me up with her super exciting energy and smile and also my general love of piggies. i have yet to really meet rodney though.

the only thing so far i've been "somewhat bothered" by (but probably by own fault) is that i've just basically really been waiting until i can do terraforming to actually really design and work around to make my island look really pretty and nice, right now it's all just kind of random jumble thrown around with some flowers and fences to hopefully gain some score and a very miserable attempt of planning ahead..

oh and what are those tarantulas everyone's talking about? ironically i still haven't seen a single one...

Years
  • i've been having lots of fun again getting back in to a new animal crossing game. the last i played and enjoyed was wild world and i was still pretty young back then too so actually playing a completely new animal crossing game now while also being more grown up makes me feel about things so differently but in a good way..

i've been kind of just going with the flow, sometimes looking up small things for future planning but other than that i try to just keep it to seeing what happens over time by just playing. currently just built my clothing store! it's opening today and i'm pretty hype about having a regular clothing store every day, been trying to collect and hoard so much of everything so far i'm gonna really need to work on getting my house upgraded for the storage space haha

currently on my own island i got deirdre, mac, peggy, fauna and jeremiah. rodney is moving in now after getting here via the camping site and being the first required villager. i didn't remember all the villagers being so cute but damn i've been squeeing so much at this game, like when fauna was celebrating her birthday and jeremiah was there too and they were just frolicking around a birthday cake while jeremiah was all dressed up in a suit with hat and stuff and fauna is also pretty adorable already to begin with. i love hitting mac up and hearing about his work out schedule and deirdre absolutely rocks. peggy always pumps me up with her super exciting energy and smile and also my general love of piggies. i have yet to really meet rodney though.

the only thing so far i've been "somewhat bothered" by (but probably by own fault) is that i've just basically really been waiting until i can do terraforming to actually really design and work around to make my island look really pretty and nice, right now it's all just kind of random jumble thrown around with some flowers and fences to hopefully gain some score and a very miserable attempt of planning ahead..

oh and what are those tarantulas everyone's talking about? ironically i still haven't seen a single one...

oh Rodney was my campsite villager as well. I'm not the hugest fan of him, and kinda hope he moves away soon.
    tarantulas only appear at night, and if they bite you, you'll "die" and spawn back at your house. you gotta be strategic/careful when you're trying to catch em!

also - We have an animal crossing channel on the Discord server, and a list of everyone playing on this Google Doc - everyone should feel free to add themselves if they want :D

Years
  • ^ you can actually maek ANY island a tarantula island:
    Animal Crossing

Back