• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that should be represented as pokemon

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
    Years
    I don't know if this has already been mentioned, but maybe a lion, the 1st stage could be the cub, 2nd stage middle adulthood (males would have a small mane) and the last stage would be like a mega lion... kinda thing. Only the males would evolve into the ultimate form because of the mane and lionesses would look different at the 2nd stage.

Also, maybe a new bug pokemon too...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Who ever confirmed that Arceus was Goat based?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A snow leopard Ice type would be beautiful

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    A tiger would be awesome.. Maybe electric type and gets volt tackle as the main attack.
    Also, an ice type polar bear.Main attacks: Roar, crunch, blizzard, or maybe a yeti (big foot) normal type. Main attacks: stomp/mega kick/scary face.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A tiger would be awesome.. Maybe electric type and gets volt tackle as the main attack.
    Also, an ice type polar bear.Main attacks: Roar, crunch, blizzard, or maybe a yeti (big foot) normal type. Main attacks: stomp/mega kick/scary face.

Yeti is a snow bigfoot.

Any way. A better idea for the Ice type Polar Bear is
    Roar
    Icefang
    CrushClaw
    Avalanche

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
    Yeah, Scyther and Scizor really need another evolution, hopefully a powerful one that doesn't have a 4x weakness that screws it over! :cool:

Have you not used Scyther and Scizor, seriously any evo that goes onto that will have to go almost straight to Ubers (I mean Scizor can already go up to that tier). 4x Weaknesses does not make a pokemon bad (GARCHOMP FTW!!)

Anyway I think a Scarab would be cool, but I think they need a new evil pokemon deal, some hugely powerful legendary bent on domination (kinda like Mewtwo)

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Roaches or mosquitoe :D

Hmm, i wanna see more of charizard like pokemans...
    And this time make it an ice type...
    Wooot!! An ice dragon would be sick!!!

burningfoot

Prepare Yourself!
    Years
    Moose, if they made one that would immediately be one of my favourites.
    Panda.
    Hedgehog, I'm suprised there wasn't one in the second generation, hedgehogs are needed to keep the world in balance. Please someone shoot me if in the fifth gen there's a hedgehog Pokemon and it's a legendary.
    Badger, the closest is Linoone and that's a racoon.

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    I have a few ideas-
    Mosquito-Bug/Fighting
    Hummingbird-Flying/Grass
    Narwhal-Water/Electric
    Wombat-Normal/Ground
    Koala-Rock
    Elephant-Pshycic
    Panther-Water/Dark
    Rabbit-Grass/Fighting
    Ape-Electric/Fighting
    Kangaroo-Fighting/Water
    BlackBear-Dark
    Polarbear-Dark/Ice
    .......And so many more. All of the ones I wrote are ones I have drawings for, too. (=

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Moose, if they made one that would immediately be one of my favourites.
    Panda.
    Hedgehog, I'm suprised there wasn't one in the second generation, hedgehogs are needed to keep the world in balance. Please someone shoot me if in the fifth gen there's a hedgehog Pokemon and it's a legendary.
    Badger, the closest is Linoone and that's a racoon.

Moose - Stantler is kinda close.

Hedgehog - Shaymin

Animals that should be represented as pokemon

Levity-Adam

Aipom rocks my socks!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2008
    I would love some more Dinosours or some Pokemon based on odd things - Like the new Rotom Formes being based on houshould appliances! Also, I think pokemon that seem dopey but are cute like Numel and Slowpoke should have a comeback. Maybe a little stegasaurus or diplodocus (although, Tropius does seem like one).
    Also, I've just searched through this thread and befre I thought Pokemon have filled up every animal - now it seem's that they haven't.
    :D

Back