• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals that you’d like to see become Pokemon

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
  • Yep, it's one of those threads. Any real life animals you'd like to have Pokemon counterparts too, and you are most definitely allowed to mention animals that were already mons!

Because I am. I know mons that are just simply basic animals aren't usually good ideas, but I want a Pokemon that is just simply a shark. Sharpedo's one of my favourites and all, but we only have two shark lines right now that being land sharks and half a shark, so I think a regular shark would be nice.

Anything else you guys would like?

Years
  • One based on a Lama.
    Gen 9 actually kinda crossed off several I wanted lol, such as a Stork, Dolphin and Ostrich Pokemon.
    Still no Lama Pokemon though.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • @Lavender Isn't Joltik based on a jumping spider (at least visually)? It always gave me jumping spider vibes.

Still waiting on that rosy maple moth 'mon! And a mole cricket. Both have already caught the attention of other Japanese franchises.

A tufted titmouse would also be cool!

The only downside would be that I'd have to change my TrainerSona's team...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I don't know why, but I've specifically been wanting a snow macaque Pokémon for a while now. Munkidori is about the closest we've gotten to one so far, and while I quite like Munkidori because it's funny, it's not quite a "snow" macaque.

I think a cuttlefish Pokémon would be much appreciated as well. Heck, more cephalopod Pokémon in general would be nice.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • My mind always drifts to the cockatiel. I had one years ago, of which I originally got during the peak of the Gen 1 phenomenon where I live. He was named Pikachu, because he had a yellow face and orange cheeks. One very common coloring for cockatiels is to be yellow altogether with orange cheeks, and I just can't help but feel like this just too good to miss some kind of opportunity in the Pokemon franchise. Perhaps it's too low of hanging fruit. lol

Back