• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals vs Pokemon fights.Which one wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth

Banned
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Lion vs wigglytuff
    lion vs blissey
    grizzly bear vs blissey
    rhino vs clefable
    hippo vs blissey
    shark vs gastrodon
    orca vs tentacruel
    cat vs meowth
    rabbit vs igglypuff
    elephant vs bulbasaur
    elephant vs venusaur
    rhino vs snorlax
    rhino vs rapidash
    polar bear vs walrein
    orca vs walrein
    lion vs ralts
    wild boar vs cleffa
    cat vs skitty

Answer these and you can freely go on and say your animal vs pkmn fights!

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Kinda obvious that Pokemon would win....
    Wigglytuff could use Attract then Double Edge on the Lion.
    Blissey could use Egg Bomb and Double-Edge and Flamethrower on the Lion.
    Blissey could use Flamethrower and melt the bear.
    Clefable could use Metronome, which would end up with Judgement, which crushes the rhino.
    Blissey could use Thunderbolt and fry the hippo and since most hippos are wet and water conducts electricity, I think Blissey has found something to eat for lunch.
    The shark could eat Gastrodon but Gastrodon could fight back with Blizzard.
    Tentacruel could use Toxic and poison the Orca to death with Poison Sting. The Orca wouldn't dare eat Tentacruel and would flee instead but would still die because of toxic.
    Meowth would kill the cat with Slash and Bite.
    Igglybuff could use Rollout and crush the rabbit easily.
    The elephant couldn't crush Bulbasaur due to the fact that Bulbasaur can evade with Dig. Bulbasaur uses Grass Knot and trips the elephant over, crushing several bones in the process.
    Venusaur would simply own the elephant with Solar Beam or Frenzy Plant.
    Snorlax could destroy the rhino with Hyper Beam.
    Rapidash could annihilate the rhino with Overheat.
    Walrein could crush the polar bear with Double Edge.
    Walrein could freeze the Orca with Blizzard.
    Ralts could use Hypnosis on the lion and use Confusion. If the lion doesn't die, Ralts flees with teleport.
    Cleffa could use Metronome on the boar and the Metronome would end up with Sacred Flame and the boar would be toast.
    Skitty could use its Cute Charm ability and Double Slap.

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    haha great..I was sure that every pokemon could easily beat animals but I wasn't so sure about the weakest normal types like blissey and wigglytuff.Clefable is more of a magical creature so it can do something and blissey is very bulky so it isn't easy to take down but wigglytuff?She is just an oversized rabbit haha

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    All the Pokemon win their match-ups. I mean, Pokemon can learn all these crazy moves. Like Machamp can learn Flamethrower. Imagine that! I think Machamp automatically wins.

Same goes with like all the others really. Magikarp vs Goldfish, that's a nice match-up. Still, Magikarp still has size and can at least tackle.

Soul Eater

→ w e a p o n.
    Years
  • Even when you throw a lion against a Wigglytuff, the Pokemon is still gonna win.

Doesn't matter how fast, or strong a regular animal is.

Pokemon can endure physical attacks that would kill a regular animal, and can retaliate with attacks that aren't physical, and are long range. Any real animal wouldn't stand a chance. xD;

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Yeah but consider that TMs wouldn't exist in real life.So a Wigglytuff wouldn't even learn hyper voice,it would only learn sing,which would need time to make the opponent sleep, double slap(how much damage can a slap from an oversized rabbit do?) , disable and defense curl.A machamp wouldn't learn flamethrower as well. You have to see the moves they learn via level up not by TMs.

So a wigglytuff would lose against a lion but a pikachu would win.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Yeah but consider that TMs wouldn't exist in real life.So a Wigglytuff wouldn't even learn hyper voice,it would only learn sing,which would need time to make the opponent sleep, double slap(how much damage can a slap from an oversized rabbit do?) , disable and defense curl.A machamp wouldn't learn flamethrower as well. You have to see the moves they learn via level up not by TMs.

So a wigglytuff would lose against a lion but a pikachu would win.
    If we're talking about not existing here, then your whole predicament doesn't exist as well. You see, Pokemon wouldn't exist in real life. But on the scenario that they do, everything associated with them would be real too. If it would not be, then we can't really call them Pokemon can we?

Anyways, on topic. I think Pokemon would have the advantage here. Not only can they stay a considerable amount of distance against the wild beasts, they could also deal a considerable amount of damage by just standing. Even the smallest Weedle can poison the biggest elephant with just one sting.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    Lion vs wigglytuff
    Hmm... probably wigglytuff, the problem is pokemon are usually motivated to fight while the lion might not be...
    lion vs blissey
    Blisseys are powerful, and lions are overated as fighters anyway, they work better in packs.
    grizzly bear vs blissey
    Again, Blisseys are really powerful, 1 toxic and its pretty much over.
    rhino vs clefable
    Rhinos can be tough, but unless it had bad metronome luck, clefable would probably win, though it would take a wile since their both quite hard to hurt.
    hippo vs blissey
    A hippo would have a chance here, since hippos are massively powerful, plus Blisseys are weak to physical.
    shark vs gastrodon
    It would take a long time but I reckon the shark may just about win.
    orca vs tentacruel
    Orcas are sooo cool and powerful, but then again tentacreul is no pushover either, probably tentacreul as much as I hate to admit it.
    cat vs meowth
    Meowth. A Meowth is just everything a cat is but better (assuming you mean a house cat, not a lynx or a cougar)
    rabbit vs igglypuff
    Igglybuff. I suppose rabbits can put a bit of force behind a kick, but they cannot come close to any pokemon.
    elephant vs bulbasaur
    Hmmm, probably bulbasaur since anything with poison would have a good advantage.
    elephant vs venusaur
    See above but with more ponage
    rhino vs snorlax
    Snorlax, a rhino cant do much to something that can heal itself as easily as Snorlax can
    rhino vs rapidash
    Rapidash, it can BREATH FIRE!!!
    polar bear vs walrein
    Polar bear, their sooo strong and walrein wouldnt be able to do much to them, they can swim and survive massive drops in temperature.
    orca vs walrein
    Orcas would outclass walrein, it wouldt be able to do much to an orca plus their faster.
    lion vs ralts
    Probably lion, but if it's a smart Ralts and kept its distance it could win
    wild boar vs cleffa
    Wild Boar, even lions don't attack wild boar if they can help it
    cat vs skitty
    See cat vs. meowth

Answer these and you can freely go on and say your animal vs pkmn fights!

If animals were going to win, they'd have to send out their strongest fighters, which are IMO:

Polar Bear
    Hippo
    Honey Badger
    Orca

Moth

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    I completely agree with you except one thing.Walrein would just as hard as a walrus to take down maybe more as it is a pokemon and it could also freeze the polar bear.A sheer cold would be absolutely devastating.Insta-death.And this applies to orcas too.Ice beam would also freeze them.I also disagree with cleffa vs wild boar(i just have some doubts).As much as I respect the wild boar's power cleffa are magical creatures and they can use metronome.Most of the attacks are powerful enough to kill and the rest of them(the majority of the rest) are enough to injure or stun the opponent.So I doubt a metronome would end up as Snore or Splash.An ice beam is more probable.Anyway it can also use protect and softboiled or moonlight to heal.

And lastly,lion vs wigglytuff.How can a wigglytuff win a lion?Its just an oversized bunny!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Poke's will win for sure, I mean they have extraordinary abilities to beat them fast!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2012
    Pokemon CAN'T kill Ash has been zapped by Pikachu more than 3 times and in one episode I've seen Ash's Charizard has used flamethrower on him. I've never seen a pokemon kill anything.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Thats becuase the show has to be "Kid friendly" ....must be a japanesse thing, I wonder what that means?

Anyways, What if we switch things up to make it more even (or not)
    Igglybuff vs A pack of wolves

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Please don't revive thread over a month old.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back