• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals!

Years
    I absolutely love cats...I just wish I had my one again :(

I also like beetles, the only bug I wouldn't run away and hide from :3
    "Would you run away from me?"
    Spoiler:

You gotta love that Orchid Mantis.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Animals? Love them? Yes and yes! <3 My favourites have got to be dogs and pandas. I have others as well, but I can't really think of any others at the moment.

Animals!

Animals!

Oh, and omg....what if the hybrid between the panda and the dog really existed?? The Panda-dog! The Pandog!...or whatever! It'll be just super-adorable! I know it's most probably not a real animal and it's almost impossible for dogs and pandas to breed, but if it were, it'll be the best of both worlds! xD

Animals!

...Wait, I have another one! Seals are one of the most adorable sea animals in the world! I mean, look at these! You seriously can't deny that!

Animals!

Animals!

So much loveee <3

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I'm a huge animal-lover. I'm more of a dog person than a cat person myself; I've always found cats to be far too fickle compared to dogs who will stick by your side no matter what. (At least my dog is, haha.) As for unusual animals I'd say Tigers, Tapirs, Chameleons, Peacocks, Cassowaries, Sloths and a bunch of other animals that I can't remember at the moment, tehe.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2013
    For those too stupid to look at my avatar, or those that don't understand my username's reference, I love dinosaurs. Of course, this includes birds, of which owls are for sure my favorite. I really like Microraptor and the burrowing owl. Both are small and cute, but manage to exude an aura of "i'm better than you are." I also love crocodilians especially, but all reptiles are good in my book. (Yeah, dinosaurs are reptiles, thus making birds reptiles, but whatever, you get the point.) I for some reason love bears and walruses too.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    My favorite animals are owls because I love Hedwig haha. My second favorite animal would be dogs, because they're so cute and cuddly! (Well, most of them.) My mom said she'll buy me one in a few months, and I can't wait!

Falsever

Nation Blue
    Years
    My favorite animal is Squirrel, just like yours, Ozzy! xD
    They're just adorable and innocent. <333

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Animals I love a lot.<33 I would say Dogs/Wolves and Sharks Small animals I love the most. Sharks I watched Jaws when I was younger and thought the shark was an interesting animal. So I got into it a lot. learning about it wise. Yes there're scary to some a and weird. But I like them. Misunderstood I think.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I love animals :3 I prefer their company to that of humans who are probably judging me every second and demand so much of me :l My favorite animals are cats, I just love them. They are very cute and cuddly and I love it when they purr. I have a cat named Katniss(yes like The Hunger Games xD) she's really friendly and meows a lot <3

Other than cats I like dogs, tigers( just think they are cool) any kind of turtle, parrots, dolphins(they're cute :3 at least to me), and horses. Just too many to name really. Animals fascinate me and keep me calm. I love learning about them.

Also Fenneking, that orchid mantis is pretty cool, I don't really mind bugs too much either.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    Animals? Love 'em! I love studying general biology, especially evolution and myths associated with animals. I love big cats in particular. My favorite animal is definitely the glorious, beautiful, fluffy LION!
    Animals!

Years
    Animals are awesome. I have 2 dogs now, would love to have cat too, but can't since I'm allergic to them. I love wild animals and if I could I'd have wolf or cheeta.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    My fave animal would be these cuties. awwwwwww.
    Spoiler:

I also have a strange like o foxes. I dunno why. I hate dogs yet like foxes.

Years
    There are too many adorable animals out there to fit into one post, but these are some of my favorites:

Spoiler:

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
    Love 'em. I always will. I'm a veterinary nurse, so I work with animals on a daily basis, and it's practically a dream come true. Dogs and cats will always top my list because of the special bond humans have with them. I really don't need to mention the amazing things these animals are capable of, so I'll continue with a couple of others.

Spoiler:

The funny way they waddle on land countered by their absolute grace in the water. The way they stand up that almost makes them look human. The fact that they look like they're wearing little tuxedos, ready to head off to some fancy gala.

I've loved penguins for years, especially emperors and Adelies. They're such cute birds, and they live amazing lives in some of the world's harshest reason. Also unlike many (but not all) birds, their babies aren't ugly and featherless, but are downy and adorable like little black and white ducklings. :7:

Spoiler:

Native to the Australian outback, the bearded dragon is a hardy, inquisitive lizard with loads of personality. I'm the proud owner of one (a female named Lizzie) and i have to say that they make for a great pet. I'm not too keen on keeping most reptiles because they don't get to know their owners and bond with them, but beardies are a very notable exception. They're somewhat catlike in nature, and enjoy handling and stimulation so long as you make sure they're comfortable. With no feathers or fur, they can make a great interactive pet for someone with allergies, but they're fun to have in general. Beardies are simple to care for, quite docile and practically never bite, making them great for kids or inexperienced reptile owners.

Back