• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation Dude!!

Years
    listin to help shadow rayquaza out even though he didnt ask i will post this
    # of boxes=how many frames meaning each frame is 1 sprite like the mirorB animation is 5 frames
    and time delay= delay between each frame
    i hope this helps and people stop posting 1 min and 1 box because if he made that it would only be 1 sprite not moving at all
    and if in any way i offended you shadow raquaza im sorry

Persona

Banned
    Years
    shadowben2 said:
    Are you even doing request anymore I have been waiting for a long time.

i bet he is but just look at his profile, even since he made the thread he hasn't been on. when he does, he'll do your request, just try to be patient.

Years
    ok i sent a PM to shadow raquaza asking him if he is coming back to do the requests or does he want me to do the i will tell you when he answers or he will tell you
    soo.....

im gonna go over there

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hmmm....he has been on today, maybe he's working on ALL the animations together or he forgot about this thread....or not wanting to do them.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
    Ummmm sorry guys i got an new computer screen for me comp and well that and i've also been busy with my site and school but i will be awhile im sorry guys,note i will animate not make the spirtes u need to GIVE me ALL my sprites,caput?

Back