• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animation errors

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    This might be inappropiate,but I've noticed May's boobs shrink in some episodes and
    in others,they are huge.Especially in the swimsuit episodes.They should've been huge.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    I'm not sure if this is an animation error, but anyway..

There have been about two times in which Jessie's hair has been cut short.. for some reason it doesn't take very long for it to grow back again..I wish I could remember the episodes, but there should be people who know what I'm talking about.

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    I remember in the episode "Charizard Chills" (I'm pretty sure it was that episode at least...) that Kenji's/Tracey's headband temporarily changes colour for a few seconds... It's green instead of red... then the next time you see his face it's red again...

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    The animators drawn Jynx wrong in "Disorderly Melee! (part1)"

The middle of Jynx's br@ is meant to be pointy on top and round underneath, but they drawn it both sides pointy!!! =o=|||

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    No suprise no one mentioned this error considering the majority of people here only watch the dub. >_>

Animation errors

Error from "The Challenger" theme that take place in episodes 70 and 71..

Animation errors

..And is then fixed in episode 72 and remains this way, even in the dub.

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but can you tell me were exactly where the error is? I can't see any differences betwwen the two images, I must be missing something...

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    This kind of stuff is nothing compared to what you'd see a one of the Mario cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's. Those had errors all over the place.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    I remember the mario show it was so cool :P. I'm surprised there are so little errors concidering the amount of artists work on the animation and not to mention human error.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    yoshi1001 said:
    This kind of stuff is nothing compared to what you'd see a one of the Mario cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's. Those had errors all over the place.

Agreed..I have a Super Mario Bros. Super Show vhs lying somewhere,and I know it has many errors (eg. Luigi's cap is red for a few frames,chars speaking and no lip movement)..thats what happens when you don't have good animation editors.

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    I believe it's "Destiny Deoxys" that opens with a montage of numerous wild Pok?mon going about their business in their natural habitats - and in a sweeping panoramic shot of various flying types, there's at least one frame where every Beedrill in the shot has a purple head. Chalk it up to the "copy-and-paste" shortcut of digital animation...

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    In the first movie I remember a few errors-I'm pretty sure the one boy that rode his pidgeotto there at first was riding a spearow instead, also they had gyrados lower jaw when he was first let our of the pokeball and a little afterwords

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    Actually, the Pidgeot/Fearow thing in "Mewtwo Strikes Back" isn't an error - the trainer with the Fearow just never made it to New Island. Apparently, we just didn't see Corey and Pidgeot taking off in the same shot.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    MewthreeXL said:
    This might be inappropiate,but I've noticed May's boobs shrink in some episodes and
    in others,they are huge.Especially in the swimsuit episodes.They should've been huge.

That's probably because they don't want little kids who watch the show to see stuff like that, most likely.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I remember in "Ditto's Mysterious Mansion" Ash's gloves disappeared for two seconds and then they were back!

Back