• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime character you wish to meet IRL..

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
  • I know..silly to say that but if there is anime character you wish if it was real and you would like to meet him\her and why?

for me,it's heartent..Train heartnet from Blackcat anime,he faces lots of troubles and was raised by the man who killed his parents...he's a very strong personality and also cute ^^

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • 1) Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates cuz they're hilarious (One Piece)
    2) Miranda Lotto and/or Aleister Crowley III cuz they make great role models (D Gray Man)
    3) Endou Mamoru and/or Rococo Urupa (Inazuma Eleven)
    4) Byakuran (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)

Any of those above. My general favorite anime characters to date

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass from male characters and Sakura from Tsubasa Chronicle, Kallen Kozuki from Code Geass and Chrome Dokuro from Katekyou Hitman Reborn from female characters :D

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • To date: It would be Setsuna Sakurazaki, she is so pretty, strong, and loyal to her friends. She is the only anime girl I like more than Sabrina from Pokemon.

To hang out with: MItsune Konno from Love Hina, she seems like a fun person to hang out with, I love her Southern accent and she knows how to have a good time.

To drive around town with: Death the Kid, as long as he doesn't get too crazy about symmetry.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Ryuk from Death Note and maybe Ichimaru Gin from Bleach lol. All I can think of rn.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
    Years
  • Izaya Orihara from Durarara. Idk I just feel it would be fun to go out to dinner with the guy.

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    This is a pretty difficult question to answer. At first you want to think if you could bring an anime character into the real world you could just date them, but that's assuming they want to date you as well. Even further than that, I wonder how perfect they would still look transferring from anime world to the real world, hahah.

I'm ruining the fun by thinking too much though, hahah. I think I would have to choose Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss. He's really grounded, charming, has a sense of humor, and is an overall fine specimin in my opinion.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Sailor Pluto.
    We have a lot in common. And I'd want to discuss how she feels about her planetary status ripped away from her. And have a nice discussion about science.

Years
  • I would love to meet with most of the main characters from Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Mainly Kira Yamato, Lacus Clyne, Athrun Zala, Cagalli, Shinn, Lunamaria, Murrue and Mu. There is a part of me that would love to meet Rau le Creuset because I want to stab him in the neck and kill him!! (I HATE Rau le Creuset!)

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • 1) Vegeta and Nappa from Dragon Ball because them two together are epic. I would especially ask them what their power levels are ;D

2) Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats because he's awesome and looks like a great person to hang around with.

3) Fuko from Clannad because she likes Starfish o3o

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Impmon from Digimon Tamers.

He's just that awesome. Trust me.
    I think he'd become my partner, too. He'd have the below Digivolution line.
    Kiimon->Yaamon->Impmon->Wizardmon?->Baalmon?->Beelzemon->Beelzemon Blast Mode.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • Ryuk from Death Note and maybe Ichimaru Gin from Bleach lol. All I can think of rn.

lol they would be interesting guys to have in your company

Sailor Pluto.
    We have a lot in common. And I'd want to discuss how she feels about her planetary status ripped away from her. And have a nice discussion about science.

I can't help but laugh at this.

2) Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats because he's awesome and looks like a great person to hang around with.

What if he calls you toilet paper though? :\

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • 1. Ash Ketchum, just so I can punch him in the face for being a terrible trainer
    2. Cilan, because Cilan is awesome
    3. Lan Hikari (Megaman NT Warrior/Rockman EXE), because he's better than Ash
    4. Takato Mutsumi (Digimon Tamers), my favorite goggle boy from Digimon
    5. Kakashi Hatake (Naruto), enough said

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hotaru (Sailor Saturn)

There's lots more I want to meet, but I can't imagine why any would be concerned with me -o-

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • 1. Amu Hinamori - Shugo Chara!
    2. Misuzu Kamio - Air TV.
    3. Ushio Okazaki - Clannad After Story.
    4. Yachiru Kusajishi - Bleach.

They are the only four I can think of right now.

Ayutac

Developer who wants your help
    Years
  • To drive around town with: Death the Kid, as long as he doesn't get too crazy about symmetry.
    Hilarious choice :D

1. Ash Ketchum, just so I can punch him in the face for being a terrible trainer
    Haha, good one. But use the chance and ask him what keeps him so young.

The one I doesn't want to meet is Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic. I loathe her. Would probably choke her to death if I would actually hurt people.

Besides that, I have no general interest in anyone but Akumetsu or Jonathan/Joseph Joestar. With Akumetsu, I would party wild until he decided which corrupt politican to kill along with himself :D And I would like to learn the ripple/hamon from JoJo :D

There is no character I would like to date except for Maka, because I like her attitude. Would be fun maybe, but I don't think I suit her much.

Miaka

Forever alone
    Years
  • Richter Abend , I want to meet him to marry him
    Kazumi Yoshida to kill her

Back