• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Characters You Can Relate To

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I searched,and was surprised a thread like this hadn't existed.Well,like the title says,are there any charcaters in anime that you can relate to? =3

For me,I'd have to say I relate ALOT to Kagome from Inuyasha.I miss alot of school and I depend on my friends to give me answers for any exams,studies,etc. XD

So which anime characters can you relate to? =3

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I can related to Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness.
    We've both had past scars that affect us in the present time, and we both have a hard time opening up, or even being able to trust people.
    Also, we both have one really close friend who is there for us at all times and tries to get us to open up. (I'm referring to Hisoka).
    We also both like to eat a lot, have similiar hair colors and styles, are lazy, and have great friends who like us for who we are.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Faust VIII of Shaman King ... not sure why, I just do o.o I have German ancestory, and, well, he just seems a lot like me X3

Some of you could tell I align myself with him from my site.

Years
    I can mostly relate myself to Roy Mustang from FMA... simply because I'm just lazy... and cynical... and like to manipulate people... =D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I resemble a lot to Tyson of Beyblade. (even tough I'm a girl)
    tyson
    I love to eat, sleep sometimes a bit lazy._ _;
    But I like school a bit more than he does.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Jun from Rozen Maiden.

I mean, I understand him, since I sort of have a certain fear of travelling, like how has a fear of going outside.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I would say Kyoko Suomi from Time Stranger Kyoko <3
    She likes pink, clothes and cute things. Kyoko wants to take care of her friends and family even though she sometimes feel weak.
    And her last name is Suomi =D

Or then Flower Stranger Karen Momoto from Time Stranger Kyoko. She is a HUGE fan of pink and really good-hearted. Also really girly lady XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hmm...that's kind of a tough one. I relate to a couple of anime characters, actually.

One is Hitomi from Escaflowne. She cares about school and is quite active in sports and such. But she can sometimes worry a little too much about the people she loves...that's one of the places where we are related. ^^; People have told me I worry too much, which I'm certain is true. XD

I also can relate to Blue from Wolf's Rain. She's loyal and loving towards her friends and fights strongly for what she believes in. She also isn't afraid to kick someone's ***~ XD

~Kelsey

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I can probably relate to all of them, but I probably wouldn't talk to any of them.

For values, it'd be Narumi Ayumu from Spiral, or Yakumo Tsukamoto from School Rumble. As for personal experiences, it's really scattered... I did notice a similairity between me and Tenma Tsukamoto from School Rumble though.

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    I can probably relate to Velsper (OMG!) from Oh My Goddess, simply because we're both searching for a lost loved one (wink,wink) and both of us, would do anything for those important to us, at the cost of our own safety or honor.

Another character I can relate to is Makunochi Ippo from the anime Hajime no Ippo, simply because we share the same background and ambitions.

Back