• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Please be patient with gilbertman, everyone...this topic is starting to slip into spam. I'm sure gilbertman is busy and will return with more artwork when he is ready to - in the meantime, please don't post things which don't relate to the art in the topic, as I can see this could become rather spammy. :)

Thanks,

FG

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    OMG! sorry everyone for the wait,my computer has some problems, my RAM is dead, i had to reinstall Windows, and almost lost everything on my harddrive...........................................BUT i did manage to fix the problem, so im sooooooo sorry for the wait, i may post new pics later today, but ive got a good pic coming up its my anime redition of the FR/LG Beauty, which i think turned out quite well, :)

and hows my original region going? well take a look:

so in total i got 6 gymleaders, 1 elitefour, and 0 champion, so its coming along, im really enjoying coming up with unique characters and i hope ya'll will also enjoy em as well

well i may be back later today

so until then :)

jedite1000 said:
    gilbertman what was the most craziest/weirdest requst someone has asked u (curiouse)
    \
    ohhh and to answer your question, ive never really had people ask me for crazy stuff, i have had one or 2 nude character requests, but thazts not really my thing, so yeah

XD

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Shenlong said:
    Hey hey gilbert!!! How the heck are ya dawg! =D

doing good :) plugging away at my drawings, currently working on a pic of everyones favorite officer,

sorry ive been gone so long though had computer troubles,

ohh i am also starting an experiement, im going to see if i can do pics in Ulead Photoimpact instead of MS Paint i think it might give the drawings a more polished look, but of course i SUCK using the line tools in any advanced paint programs so i may take a while to learn :P

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Hey if you have time dude, can you do my requests please?

Adult Molly Hale
    Aya (The Ninja Pokemon-Showdown)
    Sarina (from Judgement Day)
    Cassanda (A Problem with Paras)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I have a tip for you GM, about creating gymleaders
    Whenever you create gymleaders, dont make all the females young and sexy and all the males young and tough. Instead, do a variation. That's what I did and I came up with a female punk-rocker, a female surfer, a little girl and an adult temple caretaker. Now the boys on the other hand XP
    One other thing, you should stay on mspaint, whether this new fancy program may make your art look better or not, people who can only have mspaint need an art idol to look up to, knowing with practice they can be like him. I feel you're that art idol.
    All artists need art idols or else they'll need tips and critizism to improve. My art idol is PokeshoSoara because I always know one day that I will be like Soara in art.
    btw, a hot new picture of Flannery is in my art thread. My hottest and best pic ever, go check it out cuz I know how much you like Flannery

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hmmm....your original characters look very interesting and I see that you improve Samantha,one of my favourite persons,I think that she is great now:P GM when will you show us your new charater drawings??I hope that it will be very soon:)

chrno

beyond the grave
    Years
    you know, i liked pokemon before it was buyied by nintendo, now anything of pokemon is crap and g*y.. thats what i think.. about the pictures.. the simplest thing i have ever see

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    chrno said:
    you know, i liked pokemon before it was buyied by nintendo, now anything of pokemon is crap and g*y.. thats what i think.. about the pictures.. the simplest thing i have ever see
    FYI Pokemon was already owned by Nintendo in the begining with and also, if you don't like Pokemon than why bother posting here in this forums at the 1st place?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    chrno said:

wow! thank you! im glad you like them!...........................................................................................

crap this isnt good i havent posted any new pics for weeks now and i still cant! this crappy internet is hardly working i cant upload anything, illl keep trying and ill post something as sooon as i can so sorry to everyone! :( GRRRRR UPLOAD NOW!

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hello Gilbertman!!!I'm sad,because I didn't see new drawings again,but of course I can wait.Everyone sometimes have problems with Internet and I think that you will be able to upload your drawings.I hope so:P bye

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You know, GM, it's been rather long since your last pic. Isn't it about time you try alternatives besides just uploading the pics, you could always email me them or just compress them all and send them through yousendit (I'd upload them for you)
    And besides, you haven't been on in like a week, are you okay?
    wow! thank you! im glad you like them!............................................. ..............................................

crap this isnt good i havent posted any new pics for weeks now and i still cant! this crappy internet is hardly working i cant upload anything, illl keep trying and ill post something as sooon as i can so sorry to everyone! :( GRRRRR UPLOAD NOW!
    I feel bad though, maybe you can find another computer like a library one.
    Seriously babe, I miss you! I hope you do return
    Crystal Clair

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    WOW
    I wish I could do that on the computer... >.< |is slightly jalous|
    But keep it up, you're great!!!..!!!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    You know, GM, it's been rather long since your last pic. Isn't it about time you try alternatives besides just uploading the pics, you could always email me them or just compress them all and send them through yousendit (I'd upload them for you)
    And besides, you haven't been on in like a week, are you okay?

I feel bad though, maybe you can find another computer like a library one.
    Seriously babe, I miss you! I hope you do return
    Crystal Clair

guess whose back? OMG its been forevvvvvvur since ive been able to post pics, i did fix the computer, i reinstalled my ISP, bought a new modem and bam were up and running, and i can uplaod again it takes up to 5 minutes to uplaod one drawing but oooh well,
    but OMG CC im so sorry ive missed ya! how've ya been? :)

well hopefully i can get things back on track and get back to a routine,

but once again id like to say im sorry :(

well cant say this batch is my best batch o' pics ive been busy lately and havent got that many done but here we go.......

Alissa:

Petalburg Gym Leader Norman:

so i got 4 more drawings ill post later,

and i hope by the end of this month i should have all my gymleaders done,

ohh which reminds me ,THANKS CC! i took your advice and diverseified my gym leaders, i didnt noticed but i did get myself into a design rut doing too many cool tough young guys and too many young hot girls but that cahanged so thanks!

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
    gilbertman you ar back!!! *hug you*
    Your new pics are...Woooow great,no ...your Pics are fantastic ...what I say....Your pics are perfect!!!!

Back