• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Charcter Drawings (revival)

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
Years
  • All right. I'm back, with the usual requests.

GM, this time I attached what I want the custom Marina/Dani to look like. I edited your old one w/ Arcsoft Photostudio 2000.

And Poketrainer2004, he already did Solana, it's a few pages back.

Here is THE BIG REQUEST LIST. Not all of these are mine, but your style is looking unbelievable.

Annie & Oakley (Spy and Casual Clothes)
    Bashou/Attila & Buson/Hun
    Casey
    Dawn/Hikari (normal/contest/cheerleader)
    Domino
    Gizelle
    Greta
    Junichi/Jackson, Kenta/Yoshi, and Marina/Dani group pose
    Kustom Marina/Dani (attached pic)
    Lucy/Azami
    May (Jirachi Wish Maker cover pose)
    Melody
    Roxanne
    Sakura
    Shuana/Shinobu
    Tate & Liza
    Vivica/Yuriko (the pose and facial expression on your old one were brilliant, just update it w/ your new style)
    Winona

Big one, isn't it? Sorry to other felllow members if I stole your requests.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Oh dont worry! I'm not requesting anything! I just came here to repost an ancient artowork of yours I just found
    Was this the first Clair picture you did?
    Looking back, you IMPROVED
    btw, sorry if the color's off, back then when I saved that pic, I had a habit of recoloring things, as long as the lineart and shading were pixelly (due to the terrible lack of Pokemon coloring pages)
    it seems this pic was made during the time you began soft-shading so I guess I didn't modify the colors O_O

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Oh dont worry! I'm not requesting anything! I just came here to repost an ancient artowork of yours I just found
    Was this the first Clair picture you did?
    Looking back, you IMPROVED
    btw, sorry if the color's off, back then when I saved that pic, I had a habit of recoloring things, as long as the lineart and shading were pixelly (due to the terrible lack of Pokemon coloring pages)
    it seems this pic was made during the time you began soft-shading so I guess I didn't modify the colors O_O

O.o holy poo, i lost that pic a long time ago.... I guess ive improved a bit, thanks for sharing that

My gosh, i havent been here for a while sorry bout that once again it seem s like one thing after another happens, i got sick for like 2 weeks then ive been busy and my darn sister has begun to use the computer more and HOGS it all the time, but anywho.....got 3 new pics, although 2 are of the same character

so without anymore blabbing here they are:

Iron-Masked Marauder:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/934/gmironmaskedmaruader4hw2.png

next is of course still my favorite gym leaders Flannery(again):

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gmflanneryga1.png

and lastly if people remember a long time ago I redid alot of gym leaders well i decided to recreate my alternate Flannery:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3281/mmmmfq8.png

hope ya'll enjoy and i got to say THANKS! to everybody :)
    and as for upcoming stuff, well I promise that i'll start posting my Manara Region characters very soon, i finished up a map of the region, and im creating their badges...why im I putting so much effort for this stupid made-up region???? :P Anyways until next time web-slingers,stay frosty

~~Gilbertman~~

Years
  • gilbertman's alive!! I thought you'd be busy with Diamond and Pearl! I hate it when people snag the computer. That's why I hope to get my hands on a laptop for myself. And I hate getting sick. Sometimes, I can't work because of it.

I hope you post the new region stuff soon. I can't wait to see it. And I do recall seeing that alternate Flannery before. Nice.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Whoa GM, both Flannery's look good. Did you by some chance spot the Ultimate Request list I posted a ways back? I posted a MSPaint version of the Kustom Marina/Dani for you to work with.

Then again, fugeedabout the Ultimate Request List, I'll just post some in periods if that's more helpful.

Ex:

Annie & Oakley (Spy & Casual Clothing)
    Bianca
    Casey
    Sakura
    And my Kustom Marina/Dani below:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    cissyhulac.png

Remember this pic above? Well, I'd like for you to do Cissy next. In addition to that, I'd also like for you to do another Cissy Hula pic as well. You see this pic here I did of her here, I'd like for her hula skirt to be as low as it is in this pic (which is at the point her hips are exposed, where her pelvic bones may barely be seen) and several inches below her navel (which is at the usual level as all the other females you're drawing). Also, I'd like for you to make the flowers (the squares) on her look more like actual tropical flowers. I'd like to see those two pics from you as soon as possible. In fact, I may also ask of other hula pics as well, but at least do the Cissy one.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • gilbertman's alive!! I thought you'd be busy with Diamond and Pearl! I hate it when people snag the computer. That's why I hope to get my hands on a laptop for myself. And I hate getting sick. Sometimes, I can't work because of it.

I hope you post the new region stuff soon. I can't wait to see it. And I do recall seeing that alternate Flannery before. Nice.

Yes, im also busy playing Diamond and Pearl,'tis sooo addicting, but im feeling much better, but i gave my sickness to my sister....payback whahahahahahaha........

new region stuff coming soon....... in fact a couple of the pics are 100% complete, so im hoping to post em soon.....not that there anything special :P

RSL said:
    Whoa GM, both Flannery's look good. Did you by some chance spot the Ultimate Request list I posted a ways back? I posted a MSPaint version of the Kustom Marina/Dani for you to work with.

Then again, fugeedabout the Ultimate Request List, I'll just post some in periods if that's more helpful.

Ex:

Annie & Oakley (Spy & Casual Clothing)
    Bianca
    Casey
    Sakura
    And my Kustom Marina/Dani below:

alright requests noted....... okay for the custom Dani/Marina/Marina :P are those pants skin-tight or what? just need an idea of what to do

ohhh and thanks so much for the comments :)

Platypus234 said:
    Can you please draw the female Swimmer from Diamond/Pearl?

well when i start drawing the D/P characters she'll be first on the list

ahhh yes i must do Hula Cissy again and hopefully soon, and i'll throw in original Cissy just for the heck of it

well i just popped in to say HI!

and give a list of whats to come soon, the return of Steven Stone, Wes of Pokemon Colosseum fame, and the psychic gym leader Sabrina, so until then

I GOT TO PLAY MORE D/P :)

~~Gilbertman~~

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    GM, seeing as we're on the topic of Diamond and Pearl characters can you please draw the rival from the game?

Years
  • Wow Gilbertman, you're awesome...It took a really long time to look through all 67 pages of your pics, and all of them are awesome (and you've gotten better over the years)...The countdown to Episode III was funny, seeing as it's a few years old now.

I think I'd like to apply to your group of commentators who await you every week and the glomp all of your art...And as much as I'd like to make requests, I'm not going to seeing as how your pallet is full. (haha, I said Pallet, like Pallet Town...).

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Wow Gilbertman, you're awesome...It took a really long time to look through all 67 pages of your pics, and all of them are awesome (and you've gotten better over the years)...The countdown to Episode III was funny, seeing as it's a few years old now.

I think I'd like to apply to your group of commentators who await you every week and the glomp all of your art...And as much as I'd like to make requests, I'm not going to seeing as how your pallet is full. (haha, I said Pallet, like Pallet Town...).

holy poo, you looked through all 67 pages dang, well kudos to you, yeah I remember back when i was eagerly anticipating EPisode 3, aaahhh good times, good times, and as for my art everyweek well don't get your hopes up as of late im getting very lazy(and addicted to Diamond/Pearl) to do much drawing, and not too many people anymre glomp my art, i guess im just old news now :P

well anyway thank you! and welcome to the gilbertman club *hands you free promotional gilbertman bar of soap*
    *groans at Pallet joke* :P

alright i have noted everyones requests......aiyee your all going to kill me.....

well anyway the reason im here i got more or less 3 new pics(i say less because ive already drawn these ones before)

well start off with Wes of Pokemon Colosseum fame:

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3602/gmwessbl5.png

next is my one of my all time favorite Pokemon characters

Marina:

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5430/451245xd6.png
    yay Marina!

and lastly we have a character ive drawn more then a few times and that is the anime shunned Steven Stone, im still miffed about his one stupid anime appearance and dont get me started on Wallace......

lets take a walk down memory lane and look at all the times ive drawn Steven:

ahhhh, brings back memories........

okay that was then this is now:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/315/stevenstone5re0.png

well there ya go another late arrival of my drawings, sorry
    but what do i have coming up uuuuuuuummmmmmm,
    -Sabrina, 2 versions
    -Pheobe
    -and FR/LG version of Blue....again...deal with it....

and a drawing thats not Pokemon related *gasp*, that will be put up on another thread,

well until next time
    ~~gilbertman~~

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Your thread still lives!

Wow i don't even remember the last time I posted here. Though your drawings look great from the last time i seen them.

This is the first drawing i have seen of Wes in a long time. I like it and i still wounder...what the the heck is with the white line on his face? XD

and go Steven! He is my fav champ(well when he was champ lol). They should have had him on the show way more thats for sure. Love the new drawings of him btw.

Hope to see more when you get it done that is =^^=

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Whee VERY nice art you have there Gilbertman ^^ I've been looking at this thread occasionally after I found some of your art on deviantart..you're really good so keep it up~

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Hi Gilbertman!!Sorry for my long absence,but unfortunatly I have a lot of exams now and I don't have a lot of free time:( I'm really glad to see new drawings they are pretty good like always of course:P I love to see at new version of Steven( I have waited for him for long time:)) and Marina. Besides that I like Wes and Flannery, now they are as good as in anime:) I'm still waiting for Bugsy, Roxanne and Kanata.Maybe could you draw one of them in near future?? That's my comment for you,Thank you again bye:P

Back