• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Girls

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Along with the above character who stands out as a strong Female lead, I'd like to point out Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara. She's totally easy to relate to, irregardless of what gender you may be, and the entire anime is nothing short of epically inspirational and imaginative. We need more Mahou Shoujo Anime like this and Cardcaptor Sakura. :3
    Hinamori Amu is my most favorite girl, but Sakura Kinomoto is also a favorite of mine.
    Oh yes, I definitely agree with Amu there; I always loved her quirks. And Nadeshiko as well, who I may even like moreso. I'll never forget that series. ^_^

Shugo Chara aside, these are some of my favourites:

Honoka Yukishiro, Pretty Cure
    Mai Mishou, Pretty Cure
    Soifon, Bleach
    Rei Hino, Sailor Moon
    Rina Toin, Mermaid Melody
    Nico Robin, One Piece
    Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Mio?

Feh, you're so... unimaginative.

Ui is the BEST LITTLE SISTER EVER.

Seriously, she's the brains of the duo, which makes her awesome waifu material.

She cooks, cleans, advises, and is always in the backgrou-

*Looks down at chest, to see several arrows sticking out*

Sorry... ladies.... *Falls over and dies*
    Haha, yeah... I think Ui is probably my favorite of the group. For mostly the same reasons.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Ahh, also may I add Sagi Tsukiko from Paranoia Agent?

She's an idiot, cramps up (Which killed her dog), and is a borderline savant, but...

Blazaking

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Hmm...

I like Konata and Kagami (aswell as Tsukasa) from Lucky Star. Osaka/Ayuma Kasuga from Azumanga Daioh is also really funny. I also like Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    It's a head to head shootout between

Anime Girls

Nyuu - Elfen Lied

Anime Girls

& Saya - Blood+

I guess i like the half sweet half chop your ******* head of thing LOL

EDIT

:o how could i forget

Anime Girls

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Okay, I know what Elfen Lied is about, and how bloody and intense it is, but...

THAT GIRL MAKES ME WANT TO WATCH THE SERIES.
    Prepare to see cute girls die then.
    Spoiler:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    HEADLESS PEOPLE TEND TO DIE, YES...

I dunno. I'm really not into heavily violent anime (GitS was violent but awesome!)...

And I doubt anything comes close to Geass, in terms of raw ridiculousness. It's one thing to be weird (FLCL), but Geass was weird, awesome, and totally WTFtastic.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    HEADLESS PEOPLE TEND TO DIE, YES...

I dunno. I'm really not into heavily violent anime (GitS was violent but awesome!)...

And I doubt anything comes close to Geass, in terms of raw ridiculousness. It's one thing to be weird (FLCL), but Geass was weird, awesome, and totally WTFtastic.
    depends on what kind of weird you mean but yeh i can see where your coming from.
    hmm... tough question. for just simple eye candy i would say kallen from geass but for overall personality, izumi segawa or ayumu nishizawa from hayate the combat butler.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    One of my favorites - Asuka

Attachments

• Anime Girls
      asuka.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 4

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    My top five favorite females are:

Holo from Spice and Wolf - Perfect example of a mature female acting childish because it's in her nature and she pretty much has to because she isn't human. Since she's traveling with a human who she's slowly becoming interested in, she has to act like she's not interested. She's a pretty complex character for someone who isn't human and she's always amusing to watch.
    Sora Naegino from Kaleido Star - Pretty much reminds me of Sakura from CCS the way she tries hard, has lots of motivation, and she's very determined. I think Sakura is a better character because she's much younger and yet she develops so fast, but I personally like Sora more because she gets pushed around a lot more. When she goes to America, right off the bat, she isn't welcomed by the other performers, but she earns their respect by working hard. Plus, no matter what difficulties she faces, she gets back up and she doesn't hold a grudge against anyone which is what I admire.
    Natsuki Kuga from Mai Hime (including Natsuki Krueger from Mai Otome) - Kind of similar to Holo with her "I don't care" attitude, but she's also similar because she develops her own barrier to block others out. She's gone through emotional times when she was a kid, so she chose to be a bad*** even though it's not like she's acting like one. She just naturally is one.
    Megumi Noda from Nodame Cantabile - How can you not hate her? Even though she's clingy and seemingly annoying because of her questionable love for Chiaki, she is a comedy relief character who you can't be mad at for long. Not to mention, she's talented yet she wants to do what she wants. Plus, she loves a guy who gets a lot of attention from the ladies and yet she doesn't get overly jealous about it. When she does get jealous, it's funny, but not annoying because she doesn't really hold a grudge. But she does hate it when people mess with her food.
    Fumika Mikawa from Shigofumi - This is a very complicated character from a very mind boggling anime. This is actually a spoiler, so don't read on if you plan to watch. Fumika is actually split into two different girls (two personalities, technically) - one is dead and one is alive. The one I like the most is Mika who actually takes the blame for a lot of things. Fumi is the more angsty personality who I don't like as much, but you can't separate the two, so yeah.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Because most writers are male and Japan of all countries is noted for its sexism, it can be hard to find much of a realistic portrayal of girls and women in anime that can be related to and liked.

Still, Shurei Kō of Saiunkoku Monogatari, and Lady Eboshi of Princess Mononoke.

Anime Girls

Shuurei is a great female protagonist. Despite the amount of males standing behind her, she wants to do it all on her own. No maiden in distress whe needs constant rescuing.

Anime Girls

(Game Art)
    Another one I'd like to mention is Takiko Okuda (Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden), she's another strong-willed girl, who wants to carve her own path, despite the dangers that lie ahead. She even puts her love for Rimudo/Uruki down because of her duty as the Priestess. She's a lot different from Miaka, the protagonist of the orginal Fushigi Yuugi, less whiny and less dependant on her "Tamahome".

Spoiler:

One of my current favourites is Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-man), okay, she wears a mini-skirt and high stockings, but she's an amazing character. Strong, kind, caring and very determined. She's no damsel in distress either (safe for when she lost over-activated her Innocence) and can easily be placed on the same level as the boys. And besides, she fights with her legs, so mini-skirt and shorts are good.

Anime Girls

And last one is Balsa (Seirei no Moribito), she's much like those mentioned above, but more mature.

I like girls that are not (just) fanservice bait, as I could care less about it, character (development) and story are much, much more important to me.

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
    Rinali from D-Gray Man
    C.C - Code Geass
    Teresa - Claymore
    Yoko - Gurren Lagann
    Shirley - Code Geass
    Flannery - Pokemon
    Halibel - Bleach
    Nico Robin - One Piece
    Sango - Inu Yasha