• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Girls

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Probably Shana from Shakugan no Shana. Not a very original character, but she does kick ass.
    Oh, and Mato Kuroi/BRS from the Black Rock Shooter OVA. I've loved BRS ever since I laid eyes on huke's character designs, but the OVA put me over the edge. She's my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Prepare to see cute girls die then.
    Spoiler:
    Kisaragi I presume.
    Spoiler:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    well,In naruto shippuden i would have to go on sakura being kinda hot...but hinata in the battle where naruto vs pain and she gets hurt and almost killed...if you look at sakura healing her you will notice she has large breast lol...almost everyone notices it.

I hope in the coming episodes naruto starts to fall in love with her.

Years
    Holo, Spice and Wolf ~ She's just an amazing character. Part of the reason why I would say that S&W was my favorite series from 2008 is because of her. She's complex, but nevertheless you can always pick up on the subtle hints that she lets go of in her emotional moments.

Mugi, K-On!! ~ Tsumugi proves to be an awesome 'voice of reason' character, and the two of us playing the same instrument pretty much sealed the deal.

Misato, Neon Genesis Evangelion ~ At least in the TV series, she was one of the most well developed characters I've seen in an anime (and she wasn't even the protagonist!). She's a headstrong character who sometimes loses control of her feelings. She's a quintessentially human character, and she's great if only for that. The intense psychological profiling done towards the end of the series made her all the more brilliant.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned any of the girls from Seitokai no Ichizon. Mafuyu is one of my favorites. :D

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
    Edward and alphonse teacher( i for got her name)
    Hinata from naruto
    and Robin from one piece

Aine

♫ ✰ queen's ★ knight ✰ ♫
    Years
    Edward and alphonse teacher( i for got her name)
    Hinata from naruto
    and Robin from one piece

Ed's and Al's teacher is Izumi Curtis. :)

My favorite are:

Misaki from Maid-sama!
    Lucy from Fairy Tail
    Etna from Disgaea
    Kushina from Naruto

Back