• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga that have made you cry

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Some episodes of the original pokemon idk why, Please Teacher, sometimes in Naruto but not often at all, and Beelzebub made me cry for like a chapter.

Years
  • Seen today
Chuunibyou demo koi ga ♥♥♥♥ai, cried when Yuuta about to shave Isshiki's head I figured out the reason Rikka was looking for the Unseen horizon.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Pokemon Adventures Ruby and Sapphire Chapter.

Notorious for making me bawl like a baby. It's just so sad.

The saddest part is.... (It's a real spoiler)
Spoiler:

Midorikawa

Ryuusei Trainer
Years
Angel Beats, Inazuma Eleven, probably Phi Brain, and I'm sure Pokemon has probably. I don't cry easily for shows so these animes definitely get points for doing that.

Poki

Banned
Years
No, but I was really close to that when a friend gave me a link to the Naruto manga where Itachi let Sasuke kill him. I was 8, I think.

Fave character = Gone

;-;

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
I blubbered like a baby (and would probably still do) during the Charmander episode ;-; The original Pokemon series was my childhood, and there are a couple distinct episodes that I remember crying to XD

this one. And the thunderstone episode

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
A rare occurrence, but the most recent one for me was the graduation episode of Sakurasou. I welp tears of joy while watching the speech Misaki gave ;w;

Years
Recent manga that made me cry buckets would Gakuen Alice. I watched the anime many years back, but never got around to reading the entire series until last night. Reading it meanwhile playing sad music in the background during the latter half was not a good idea ;-; I was also when my sister was in front of me playing video games; would've been embarrassing if she turned around.

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
Years
Arpeggio Of Blue Steel; Ars Nova.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Arpeggio Of Blue Steel; Ars Nova.
Spoiler:
You probably should put this into the spoiler...

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
The oldest anime that I can remember that made me cry was Psalms of Planets: Eureka seveN. It just hit me so hard around the end q.q

Back