• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime of Your Childhood

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
  • He actually wasn't a puppet, he just had these strange lines on his mouth to make him look like one. If he was a puppet though, they never touched upon it. I should actually research this now :0

Years
  • He actually wasn't a puppet, he just had these strange lines on his mouth to make him look like one. If he was a puppet though, they never touched upon it. I should actually research this now :0

See? XD That just proves that I know very little about that show. All my focus was on Sailor Moon, or like Yu-Gi-Oh at the time, and hardly stopped channel flipping when the show was on.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Inuyasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hamtaro, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pretear were some of my childhood animes, not including Pokemon and Digimon. x3

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • I remember one of my friends showing me Soul Eater and I watched the whole thing and really liked it. I also watched the pokemon, yu-gi-oh anime and some of the digimon anime, especially one of the movies that I really liked, but i don't remember the name of it.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • All I can remember was watching Pokemon, but apparently I used to watch Sailor Moon with my older sister when I was a toddler. And then when I was like 10 years old, I rewatched both Pokemon and Sailor Moon. Otherwise, my childhood was primarily anime-free.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • Original Pokemon Series, Dragon Ball Z, Code Lyoko, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Big O, Gundam wing.

I wasn't a big fan of Gundam wing, I just couldn't get into. But my favorite had to be DBZ and Inuyasha. Favorite Charcters had to Kagome and Inyasha and least favorite had to Frieza from DBZ & Kikyo from Inuyasha.

DreamScripter

What story do you dream of?
    Years
  • Here's the order in the anime I first watched:
    Pokemon
    Hamtaro
    Yu-Gi-oh
    Sakura Cardcaptor
    Najia(I think, I don't really know, it wasn't in english)
    mew mew power
    Shijo no deshi kenchi
    yu yu hakusho
    ...it was only the beginning...

Misaka

Yokoso
    Years
  • Pokemon obviously! :3

My favorite childhood anime, though, is Tenchi Muyo. You can't beat Tenchi. I also watched Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Ball Z, Outlaw Star, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yugi-oh. Pretty much everything that was on Toonami.

Back