• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime OP/ED Meme.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
This has been going around livejournal a bit, but I called a long term hiatus on there, so I can't really go back on it just cause I wanna do this meme. So I'm doing it here, hoping that other might want to do it too? :D

Basically, answer the vague questions to the best of your ability.

Music.
Complication - DURARARA!!
Can't find a video that's not reversed, but whatever, this is about the music. The way the song sounds barely goes along with the show(in my opinion, I liked the first OP better for the plot but uhhhhhh the lyrics in Complication are sooooo goooood), but there's something about how different this OP is from the first OP. It kinda sets in how much things have changed.

Video.
Level5 ~Judgelight~ - To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
IT FEELS SO DRAMATIC. The song is so fancy-free sounding while there's explosions and crap going off in the background. Let me stop talking about the song cause I love the song too oh god. I can't really put into words why I like it, I just... think how it's set up and flows is really cool aaaah.

Originality.
Sorairo Days - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
I love how they use the second part of the same song as the OP for the time skip. They also change the lyrics from (something like) "I remember what you said" to "I still remember what you said" and that just gets me kfjhdfg.

Nice Animation.
ROSE-HIP BULLET - GRANRODEO
I love this song but oh my god the animation of the opening and the entire SHOW ruined the fandom for me in a small fraction of a way. istillloveitthough.

Hipster Fabulous.
Take Off - Ao No Exorcist
2PM? In an anime? Ridiculous. No, I love that UVERworld did the OP and 2PM did the ED, but what gets me is the fact that as you're driving down the road in this video, you see the characters doing the dance form the Take Off video. I screamed when I first saw it. No, really. GIFS WERE MADE.
tumblr_ljt7m3PMwl1qj2l3wo1_r1_500.gif

There is literally 20 gifs of the same thing.

Just Why.
Hedgehog - Fractale
Just... Why ;__; No I get it, but... Whyyyyy ;________;

Cliche.
JAP -Sengoku Basara
I love this song, I love this video, I love this show, but oh do I laugh every time.

Status Effect.
Utauyo!! MIRACLE - K-ON
It makes me happy. I can't not be in a good mood after watching this ahaha sjdkhfjfg.

Sounds Like It Would Be An OP/ED.
Unfinished Symphony - ONE OK ROCK
It really does .__. Even the lyrics scream anime.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Video.
Level5 ~Judgelight~ - To Aru Kagaku no Railgun
IT FEELS SO DRAMATIC. The song is so fancy-free sounding while there's explosions and crap going off in the background. Let me stop talking about the song cause I love the song too oh god. I can't really put into words why I like it, I just... think how it's set up and flows is really cool aaaah.

I never watched the anime this song came from but I heard it in an AMV and oh my god did this song match the series and the AMV so well. ;_; it flowed and matched the video like... perfectly. Maybe it's just the magical-ness of this song in general, because the song itself is just amazing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I seriously think that song can be used for anything and it'll work completely.

And you should watch it!! That or the show it's a spin off for. Both are really good and have awesome music.

Back