• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime OST

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    What makes a good one for you? Or what makes the soundtracks stand out?

I like a mix of epic/emotional. Like from Ao No Exorcist. It was beautifully done, and all the tracks were about 3 minutes. Not to bad for an anime soundtrack~

mameshiba

Creepy Purple Zordon
    Years
  • Uninstall from Bokurano OST
    Gong from super robot wars 3 (ik its a game but it has anime characters)
    We Are from One Piece OST
    So much more.... but I cant name them all

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • All I can really ask of an OST is that it fits the scene, of course if it has some flair that makes you say "dayum that's a good OST" it's a plus.

My favourite recent OST is by the same guy that did Yaoi Exorcists, Guilty Crown had some killer music.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Always been a fan of Kajiura Yuki soundtracks (fate/zero, Madoka Magicka, Kara no Kyoukai, Mai Hime, ) and will be doing Sword Art Online too, so excited X3

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I liked the Official Pokemon OST actually... It was very well done!

Also, haters gonna hate, Initial D's soundtrack..!

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    I love the soundtrack for "Another" the lyrics to the song "Closed World" especially. The music makes me love the anime even more. Annabel is a great band.

FLCL OST is also awesome, I love a good Anime soundtrack that when you listen to it memories flood back to you about how enjoyable the show was and how engaged in it you were. The Pillows perform all songs on the soundtrack.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Personal favorite BGM of all time.

Asakage Arrange from Episode 23 of the Kanon:

Saka no Shita no Wakare Warm Piano Arrange from Episode 22 of the Clannad After Story:

Back