• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime song stuck to your head right now.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • Absolutely Invincible British Gentleman by England (Axis Powers Hetalia)

I love this song so much. It's beyond awesome. From the cradle to the grave.

Soul_The_Heartbroken_Shiny_Umbreon

>>shiny.umbreon.lover
    Years
  • Basically with all the catchy anime songs, what is currently stuck to your head right now? I don't mean that you're obsessed with the song, but the song that's stuck in your head.

There are two songs stuck to my head right now, though technically it's just one song. The song stuck to my head right now is Kimi ni Todoke from the anime Kimi ni Todoke by Tomofumi Tanizawa. Which is I think weird since I liked the ED more than the OP.

The other song is Dear My Friend ~Mada Minu Mirai he~ from To Aru Kagaku no Railgun by Elisa. though only the line "Love, dreams, flowers, rainbows and the wind." I really don't like that song, whenever I watch Railgun, I just go through the ED but when I decided to watch it, that line got stuck to my head. DX

Sanctuary from Kingdom Hearts

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Usually, I listen to stuff related to what I'm currently watching/playing. Right now, I'm playing the Clannad visual novel, so I'm listening to a lot of stuff from that and from the anime adaptation (which I watched back in 2008). However, I'm also listening to a lot of Touhou stuff (I usually am), and a lot of random Japanese stuff (since I'm currently converting my music collection from crap grabbed off YouTube or Skreemr to high quality CD rips... legally, ofc).

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • It would ttly have to be COLORS by Flow. It's the Code Geass OP, famous for the line:

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    It would have to be Detective Conan Openings/Endings in general, but at this moment in time, it's either Time after Time or Puzzle in my head. It's kind of switching back and forth between the two.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Yuuzora no kami hikouki. Wow its great! i love that ending song from Hajme NO ippo: the fighting! i suggest all of you to try o watch that ending song in youtube :)

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013

seriously, when it ends you just have to listen to it again. and again.

Back