• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Team Challenge (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Sammy, I think I have an Eevee lying around somewhere. You can take that one. Also, sorry for short update.

• After some business in Oreburgh, took the long way back to Eterna to get to the Galactic base.
    • Entered the base, using the stuff I got from Cynthia. Interesting lady...
    • Whupped Jupiter.
    • Bicycle get!
    • Went into Mt. Coronet~~ Dun dun dundundundundundun, dundundundundundun, dun dun dun dun... dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUNDUN DUN
    • Left Mt. Coronet :I No Strength yet...

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I gave her an Eevee already, so its cool

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Update #1

I know it took me a while but I've had a lot of awesome real-life stuff going on, so this challenge took a back seat for a little while. Anyways, I started Heart Gold and did all the intro stuff. I started with Totodile, visited Mr Pokemon and got my Pokedex with Oak. I beat my rival, Silver, with Totodile and returned to New Bark to see Elm and mum one last time. I headed up to Cherrygrove, where Totodile was boxed and I brought over Turtwig and Elekid, my first two Paul Pokemon. I beat up all the nearby trainers with them and headed into Violet City.

Joey: My Rattata, its like in the top percentage of Rattata!

I couldn't wait for another team member, so I brought in Skorupi, my third Paul Pokemon. I trained in Sprout Tower and reached the Head Sage, when I realised I had a major problem. Skorupi and Turtwig were both over Lv10, and neither would obey me! I beat the sage anyway, and headed over to the Gym. After taking the Gym trainers down...

...I took on Falkner, with my Lv8 Elekid being my only obedient Pokemon. One Thundershock took out Pidgey, before I moved onto Pidgeotto. Its Tackle took out more than half my health, but Static kicked in and a couple of Thundershocks later, Pidgeotto was down. I got the Zephyr Badge! And even better, having the badge means that traded Pokemon up to Lv20 will ovey me, so I can use Skorupi and Turtwig again! Yay! I had a call from Elm and had to pick up an Egg from the Pokemart, and met a Kimono Girl.

-snaps PokeGear in half-

NEXT: I head south to Union Cave!

TEAM
    Lv10 Elekid
    Lv11 Skorupi
    Lv12 Turtwig

BitLord

I do not like turtles.
    Years
  • Yeah, long update this time.

Chapter 4 : Team Galatic & Hearthome City.

- Taught Grass Knot to Monferno.
    - Went to the Palkia Statue...yeah, that's really interesting.
    - Got the Draco Plate that's behind the statue.
    - Got HM01 Cut from Cynthia. Taught it to Mr. Slave.
    - The battle against Galactic Commander Jupiter is under way!
    - She starts out with Zubat, I start with Shellos.
    Foe ZUBAT used Wing Attack! It took 18 damage.
    SHELLOS used Water Pulse!
    Foe ZUBAT used Wing Attack! It took 19 damage.
    SHELLOS used Water Pulse!
    Foe ZUBAT fainted!
    Commander Jupiter sent out SKUNTANK!
    I switched to Misdreavus (I have no idea why.)
    Foe SKUNTANK used Night Slash! It's Super Effective! Critical Hit!
    MISDREAVUS fainted.
    I sent out SHELLOS!
    SKUNTANK used Night Slash! It took 37 damage
    I used a Super Potion.
    SKUNTANK used Night Slash! Critical hit!
    SHELLOS fainted!
    Go! Monferno!
    SKUNTANK used Night Slash! It's not very effective... it took 17 damage
    MONFERNO used Mach Punch!
    SKUNTANK used Screech!
    SKUNTANK used Night Slash! Critical hit!
    MONFERNO fainted! Zoey blacked out!
    That. Was. Pathetic.
    Oh well, re-battled her and won.
    Zoey defeated Commander Jupiter!
    I got a bicycle.
    Headed southward on Route 206
    Went into Mt. Coronet and met Cyrus.
    Got out of Mt. Coronet and started the search for a male RALTS.
    - 20 minutes and still no RALTS. Meh, I'll look for it later.
    - Reached Hearthome City.
    - Got an EEVEE! Joy, I'll need to go back all the damn way to freakin' Eterna Forest.

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Did some grinding on Route 222. Went up too the lighthouse to stop Volkner's crybaby moaning, and then it was time to take on the Sunyshore Gym. And in the Gym what happened? Lairon evolved into Aggron! My team is finally complete!!

And now the question is, do I teach Aggron Thunder over Shock Wave? Hmmm …

Raichu fell to Gastrodon's Earthquake. Torterra was suppose to take out Octillery, but it fell. Speaking of which, WTF? Why does Volkner have an Octillery?

Anyway, Octillery was nearly downed by Aggron's Shock Wave, but it ended up taking Aggron out with Octazooka. Then Hariyama went in and KOed Octillery with his Force Palm/SmellingSalt combo. Magmortar got Ambipom with a Cross Chop, but it used Baton Pass. Then Luxray went in. Gastrodon went out and was KOed by Crunch before it could get Earthquake in. Then Magmortar went back in and used Fire Blast, which did a number on Luxray, but not enough to take it out. Magmortar went down, and then Hariyama went back in, but was quickly KOed. Sadly, that meant Honchkrow went in and my fate was sealed. I lost. I lost for the first time since Roark …

The rematch went much faster then the first. Gstrodon made short work of Raichu (again). This time Torterra did it's job right, and took down Octillery with two Giga Drains. Aggron took out Luray with two Earthquakea. And Hariyama took out Ambipom with a Force Palm/SmellingSalt combo.

Team:
    Lv. 44: Fire Blast, Cross Chop, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Lv. 45: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Giga Drain, Razor Leaf
    Lv. 44: Fly, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace

Lv. 43: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Strength, Shock Wave
    Lv. 42: Earthquake, Surf, Sludge Bomb, Body Slam

Lv. 42: Rock Climb, Vital Throw, Force Palm, SmellingSalt

BitLord

I do not like turtles.
    Years
  • Chapter 5 : I hate this part

Note: I hacked a male Kirlia into my game, because I just simply don't have the time to look after a male Ralts.

- Took on Fantina and failed.
    - Grinded team up to at least lv. 25
    - Isn't Hearthome City just deliciously laggy?
    - I took on Fantina and won!
    - I got...the Relic Badge!!
    - And of course no one can learn Shadow Claw except for Monferno. Poo.
    - Went towards the west and ran into Dawn (Yeah, Dawn.)
    - And of course (s)he had to challenge me to a battle.
    (S)he starts out with Staravia and I with Shellos.
    Staravia used Double Team (son of a...)
    Shellos used Water Pulse
    Dawn withdrew Staravia.
    Dawn sent out Roselia.
    I withdrew Shellos, sent out Monferno.
    Roselia used Leech Seed.
    Monferno used Flame Wheel.
    Roselia fainted!
    Dawn sent out Prinplup, I sent out Leafeon.
    Leafeon used Razor Leaf!
    Prinplup used Growl (for whatever reason)
    Leafeon used Quick Attack!
    Prinplup used BubbleBeam!
    Leafeon used QA!
    Prinplup fainted!
    Dawn sent out Ponyta, I sent out Shellos.
    Ponyta used Tail Whip (thx.)
    Shellos used Water Pulse!
    Ponyta used Growl (ya sure are stupid.)
    Shellos used Mud Bomb!
    Ponyta fainted!
    Dawn sent out Staravia! I sent out Kirlia.
    Staravia used Endeavor!
    Kirlia used Confusion!
    Staravia fainted!
    Zoey defeated Dawn!
    Battled trainers on Route 209. (The first wild Pokémon that I ran into on Route 209 was a male Ralts. Isn't it ironic...don't you think?)

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Chapter 5 : I hate this part

Note: I hacked a male Kirlia into my game, because I just simply don't have the time to look after a male Ralts.

- Took on Fantina and failed.
    - Grinded team up to at least lv. 25
    - Isn't Hearthome City just deliciously laggy?
    - I took on Fantina and won!
    - I got...the Relic Badge!!
    - And of course no one can learn Shadow Claw except for Monferno. Poo.

You should post your team man

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Obtained Eevee from a very kind person named GFA-Evolved it into Leafeon-Smacked A Galactic Grunt around-Obtained SecretPotion from Cynthia-Cleared the Road of Psyducks-Delivered the Old Charm to Cynthia's Relative-Smacked Fantina around-Surfed to Canalave City-Owned Barry-Bryon was as tough as his son-Went to Lake Valor and smacked Saturn around-Did the same thing at Lake Verity-Groaned when I saw the Frozen Rock, cause I evolved my Eevee into Leafeon instead of the usual Glaceon-Arrived at my hometown, Snowpoint City

Current Team:
    Mismagius-Level 40
    Gallade-Level 42
    Gastrodon-Level 41
    Leafeon-Level 35
    Lumineon-Level 35
    Starly-Level 2

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
  • Sorry for my lack of updates lately, been a bit preoccupied with things plus I am on a mario kart wii kick at the moment.

I am currently grinding (like 2 levels a day lol) before facing fantina in hearthome.

& Won't be updating tomorrow, getting my exam results.. wish me luck :(

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Obtained Eevee from a very kind person named GFA

Current Team:
    Mismagius-Level 40
    Gallade-Level 42
    Gastrodon-Level 41
    Leafeon-Level 35
    Lumineon-Level 35
    Starly-Level 2

lol. Thanks. AND CRAP. My highest is 45, and Im about to go through Victory Road, Im gonna' get masacred.

BitLord

I do not like turtles.
    Years
  • Chapter 6 : Solaceon Town
    - Wen't up the whatsitsname Tower and met the oldladiesthatareuselessuntiligetdefog.
    - Reached Solaceon Town, met Mr. Dawn.
    - Got stuff from Solaceon rUINs

Nah, don't feel like playing anymore.

You should post your team man

That's a great idea!

Kirlia lv. 26
    * Confusion, Double Team, Calm Mind, Magical Leaf
    Misdreavus lv. 26
    * Astonish, Confuse Ray, Spite, Psybeam
    Monferno lv. 26
    Scratch, Mach Punch, Grass Knot, Flame Wheel
    Shellos lv. 27 (soon lv. 30, woo!)
    * Mud Bomb, Hidden Power (Bug or Flying, I think), Rain Dance. Water Pulse
    Leafeon lv. 27
    * Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack, Razor Leaf
    Mr. Slave

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • I am going to do this one using Ash's pokemon.
    PC username: pokemonlover493
    Game: Diamond
    Team: Pikachu, Infernape, Staraptor, Buizel, Glalie
    Cheating: Yes, Pikachu(how are you going to play as Ash without having Pikachu be with you at the beginning.), Snorunt/Glalie

Sign me up please.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    • Got to Veilstone City.
    • Defeated Maylene after much sparring.
    • Went to help the helpless (Dawn) get their Pokédexes back from the dastardly hands of Team Fashion-Freaks.
    • Realized that when you are underleveled against Team Fashion-Freaks then you know you have failed.
    • Get defeated by the Galactic Grunts and run away in SHAAAAAAME.
    • Goes to actually train, and vows to not do anything else until everybody is at least level thirty.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    POS. Gastrodon and Aggron's movesets are being revealed and it looks like I guessed WAY OFF. Why doesnt Aggron know Iron Tail? I mean WTF.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Candice was kinda tough-Went to Lake Acuity-Backtracked to Veilstone City (I hardly ever use Fly)-Defeated Cyrus and recieved the Master Ball-Saved Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf from the clutches of the people in ugly clothes-Ventured to Mt. Coronet-Puh-Lease, two Galactic Grunts at one time ain't nothing-Captured Diagla with the Master Ball

I'm not going to post my team until the next update cause right now i'm too lazy

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I think this will be a fun challenge for something to do. Think I'll use May so I have the excuse to see the differences in male and female in the game.
    PC username: Matt2419
    Game: Emerald

Team: Beautifly(start as Wurmple), Venusaur(start as Bulbasuar), Wartortle(start as Squirtle), Skitty, and Blaziken(start as Torchic and the starter)
    Cheating: For Squirtle and Bulbasuar
    Let me know if I'm not allowed to use Blaziken as I belive it was on her team as of when she was last seen but I'm not 100% sure.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I think this will be a fun challenge for something to do. Think I'll use May so I have the excuse to see the differences in male and female in the game.
    PC username: Matt2419
    Game: Emerald
    Team: Beautifly(start as Wurmple), Venusaur(start as Bulbasuar), Wartortle(start as Squirtle), Skitty, and Blaziken(start as Torchic and the starter)
    Cheating: For Squirtle and Bulbasuar
    Let me know if I'm not allowed to use Blaziken as I belive it was on her team as of when she was last seen but I'm not 100% sure.

We know she didnt get rid of it, so it should be fine

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Update #2

Last time: With Turtwig, Elekid and Skorupi, my first three Paul Pokemon, I knocked the mighty Falkner off his roost to obtain the Zephyr Badge!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    -Started in Violet, headed south, beating trainers and levelling my three Pokemon.
    -Healed and entered Union Cave.
    -Kept going, uneventfully beating up mooore trainers.
    -Reached Azalea Town!
    -Explored the Town, talked to Kurt and headed for the Slowpoke Well!
    -Swept the Grunts, admired how awesome this place looks on the DS, and took on Proton. A couple of Thundershocks from Elekid dispatched Zubat and Koffing and Team Rocket fled. Piece of pie.
    -Decided the time was right to introduce my fourth team member: Teddiursa!
    -Made for the Gym. Beat up mooore trainers and began training Teddiursa.
    -The battle with Bugsy began! It was Elekid vs Scyther. Although Scyther U-Turned, taking me to 2HP, and swapped with Metapod. I healed and fried Metapod (and levelled up! :) )
    -Back out came Scyther. But not for long, as he used U-Turn again. But before he could switch, Elekid's Static paralysed the annoying critter!
    -Anyway, out came Kakuna, who was quickly destroyed by Elekid. Next up was the paralysed Scyther. I switched to Skorupi. I got a couple of solid Bite attacks in, causing him to use his Oran Berry, but Leer and Quick Attack killed Skorupi. Back to Elekid, and two Thundershocks finished off the crippled bug. And Bugsy was down, giving me the Hive Badge!
    -But we we're done yet. After healing, we tried to leave town. Cue, epic theme music! It's Silver!
    -He used Gastly and I used my Teddiursa-in-training. He used Curse, making things easier for Teddiursa, and two Faint Attacks finished off Gastly.
    -Next up was Zubat vs Elekid! Well, my Elekid can take down Scythers and Pidgeottos, so was this underlevelled Zubat really gonna topple my mighty sparkplug?
    -And finally it was Bayleef vs Skorupi. He got up a Reflect which was irritating and I started bombarding him with Poison Stings, which barely did anything. The fact that he kept using Synthesis didn't help either. Poison Sting eventually poisoned him and Synthesis ran out, so he was doomed then.
    -Head through Ilex Forest. Caught a couple of Farfetch'd, got HM01 and met a Kimono Girl. And got my entire team outfitted with Headbutt, it being the strongest normal move I have access to so far.
    -Met the stalker, uh... I mean, Lyra, and got the phone numbers of two random old people who live at a day care. Uhh... moving on...
    -Teddiursa finally caught up to the rest of the team, thanks to moooore trainers. And what? Turtwig is evolving!
    -Reached Goldenrod City and called it quits.

TEAM
    Lv18 Grotle - Energy Ball, Headbutt, Curse, Razor Leaf
    Lv18 Teddiursa - Faint Attack, Headbutt, Fury Swipes, Lick
    Lv18 Elekid - Quick Attack, Headbutt, Thundershock, Low Kick
    Lv18 Skorupi - Bite, Poison Sting, Headbutt, Pin Missile

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Don't remember if I started my Yellow Ash challenge yet or not. Couldn't find it, so decided to start it. Reminder, I'm Ash using Muk, Charizard, and Snorlax.

Started, delivered package, got Pokedex, blah blah. Got two Pokeballs. Instead of Pidgeys, I found a Muk and Snorlax that knew Ice Punch! Go figure. I caught them because they were rare. And then I ditched Pikachu. Not very Ash-y, but whatever. I'm better than him.
    Got both of them to level 10. Beat Gary (LOZER)
    Rethought my team and ditched Muk. I'm just using Charizard and Snorlax.
    Went through the forest
    Beat brock with ice punch
    went through mt. moon
    beat misty with headbutt and taught snorlax bubblebeam
    Beat Gary on Nugget Bridge
    Got Charmander (METEOR)
    Saved Bill
    Beat Gary on SS Anne, Charmander learned Cut
    Beat Lt. Surge, taught Snorlax Thunderbolt
    Went through Rock Tunnel
    Beat Gary in the Pokemon Tower
    Beat Erika w/ newly evolved Charizard, which I ditched soon after. Soloing w/ Snorlax now.
    Snorlax eventually learned Body Slam, and beat Giovanni, Sabrina, and Koga soon after. Then Blaine and Giovanni
    Elite Four was easy. Loreli took about 2 Thunderbolts a piece, Bruno some Surf and Body Slam, about the same for Agatha, Lance mostly Ice Beams, and RIval mostly body slams.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back