• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Team Challenge (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I haven't updated in a while and I don't have time for a huge detailed update, but...

-Ascended Bell Tower. Defeated Ho-Oh.
    -Surfed east of New Bark and swept all the trainers, including Slver, at Victory Road.
    -Swept Will with Drapion and Torterra.
    -Had a little more trouble with Koga, but triumphed fairly easily.
    -Bruno took out like half my team with Machamp, but Electivire eventually took the darn thing out with Thunderpunch.
    -Karen was piece of cake; just kept switching to type-trump her Pokemon.
    -Lance's Gyardos fell to Electivire. Next came his strongest Dragonite, who almost killed Drapion before Ice Fang took him out. I healed Drapion and he killed off the second Dragonite. Unfortunately the third Dragonite took out Drapion. I switched to Ursaring who finished Dragonite off with a couple of Slashes. I switched out Electivire to take on Aerodactyl, who got in a powerful Rock Slide, killing Electivire. Aggron struck back and finished off Aerodactyl with Iron Head. I tried Aggron's Surf on Charizard, but Charizard was quicker to the draw and blasted Aggron. I switched to Magmortar and spammed Strength while he spammed Dragon Claw. After a Hyper Potion, Magmortar one out and Charizard fell. I was the Pokemon League champion!! :) :) :) :)
    -But it wasn't over. I woke in New Bark and got the S.S. Ticket to travel to Kanto!
    -On the boat I helped find a missing girl and a lazy sailor and beat up everyone on board.
    -Reached Vermillion. Explored, trained, got items and challenged the Gym. After like 20 minutes I solved the irritating Gym puzzle and took on LT Surge! Torterra started sweeping with Earthquake, but one of the Electrode's decided to be smart and went Self Destructed in Torterra's face. Aggron took up where Torterra left off with Earthquake, but Surge's last Pokemon, Electabuzz, took him out with Low Kick. I switched to Drapion and the two Pokemon traded blows with Drapion emerging victorius. And I had the Thunder Badge! :)
    -Went to Saffron. Got the Psychic TM and explored the city, eventually challenging the Saffron Gym. After spending a while figuring out another irritating Gym puzzle, I took the teenage witch herself on.
    -It was Drapion against Espeon, laid down Toxic Spikes, and then triumphed with Toxic Spikes. Continued the beatdown against Alakzam, who could only harm Drapion with Energy Ball. Drapion was on low yellow health by the end of it, but Alakzam too was down. Finally Ursaring took out Mr Mime with a couple of Faint Attacks. And I earned the Marsh Badge! :) My second Kanto badge.

NEXT: Continuing with the Kanto badge run with Janine and maybe Erika.

Team
    Lv50 Torterra - Earthquake, Energy Ball, Headbutt, Crunch
    Lv49 Electivire - Thunderpunch, Fire Punch, Low Kick, Headbutt
    Lv49 Magmortar - Flamethrower, Psychic, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack
    Lv49 Drapion - Crunch, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Toxic Spikes
    Lv49 Ursaring - Slash, Rest, Faint Attack, Lick
    Lv49 Aggron - Iron Head, Earthquake, Take Down, Surf

Mew396

World Champion Trainer!
    Years
    I hope it's not too late to enter this but i'll try anyway:

PC Name:Mew396

Character:Gary

Team:Blastoise,Electivire,Dodrio,Umbreon(And if I can use Pokemon he has at Oak's lab, I'll use Arcanine)

Cheating:I'll have to cheat for Electivire and Blastoise

Oh, and I'm using Soul Silver

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    I hope it's not too late to enter this but i'll try anyway:​

PC Name:Mew396​

Character:Gary​

Team:Blastoise,Electivire,Dodrio,Umbreon(And if I can use Pokemon he has at Oak's lab, I'll use Arcanine)​

Cheating:I'll have to cheat for Electivire and Blastoise​

Oh, and I'm using Soul Silver​

Yeah, you can use any pokemon that the character still owns, so arcanine should be fine :)

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    I hope I'm not too late for this :D

PC Username: Ash_Ketchum123
    Character:Tyson
    Team:
    Meowth
    Metagross
    Sceptile
    Donphan
    Shiftry
    Hariyama

Cheating?
    Probably for all of 'em (I hope it's okay)

I'll be using Soul Silver. For more info on Tyson (if anyone still remembers him) I included a link on his name :D

EDIT: I'll just be cheating to get their first stages at level 3-5 (Wild Pokemon Modifier Codes)

Last edited:

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    No. You can only cheat for 2 of them. Trading isn't cheating BTW.

Anyway, add me tot he Hall of Fame. At 5:53 PM after 46 hours and 40 minutes, I beat Cynthia. Aggron, Honchkrow, and Hariyama were all BUT useless. Also, I hate Garchomp now. (I ended up using a Max Revive.)

Anyway, my final TEAM:

Lv 62: Leaf Storm, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch

Lv 56: Fire Blast, Cross Chop, Flamethrower, Rock Slide

Lv 52: Earthquake, Muddy Water, Sludge Bomb, Waterfall

Lv 51: Fly, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Aerial Ace

Lv 49: Earthquake, Iron Tail, Shock Wave, Rock Climb

Lv 49: Surf, Vital Throw, Force Palm, SmellingSalt

CHALLENGE END

This was my first challenge, and it was a blast. I'm tempted to do it again (my gamne is giving me subliminal messages to play through as May). Sure it took me 5 runs (at least) through the E4 before I could beat Cynthia, but it sure was fun.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm doing May :I. Athough my next update won't be a good while I'm still doing my run as here dang it xD

Mew396

World Champion Trainer!
    Years
    Here's my 1st update of my run as Gary Oak:

Gary's Johto Adventure 1
    -After making my way through the beginning sequence of SS, I traded over a Squirtle,Elekid,Growlithe,and Doduo from Pt Version
    -Did a lot of training from Routes 29-31 as I made my way to Violet City
    -Cleared the sprout tower and made my way to the Violet City Gym
    -Elekid pwns everyone in the gym and I get my Zephyr Badge
    -As I was clearing out Route 32 Squirtle evolves into Wartortle!
    -Grinded it out all the way to Azalea Town where I defeated Team Rocket to gain entrance to the gym
    -I win my Hive Badge in another easy gym battle(thanks to growlithe) against Bugsy
    -I helped some loser find his bosses farfetch'd and got the 2nd worst HM in the game, HM01 Cut:(
    -Cleared Route 34 and headed into Goldenrod City where I did some more training in the Underground area
    -Got my Radio Card and met the Gym Leader, Whitney(My personal favorite gym leader)
    -Although she's my favorite gym leader, she owns one of my most hated pokemon...........Miltank
    -After losing to the cow 4 times in a row, Elekid finaly manages to defeat it and I get the Plain Badge
    = EVIL
    -Started making my way up onto Route 35 but I decided to take a break there

The Team

L23 Surf,Ice Beam, Bite, Tackle
    L21 Flame Wheel, Fire Blast, Helping Hand, Leer
    L20 Peck, Quick Attack, Fury Attack, Pursuit
    L21 Shock Wave, Low Kick, Quick Attack, Leer

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Traveled to Jubilife City-Help Lucas pwn two Team Galactic Members( What's with their outfits?!?!)-Traveled to Floroma Town-A little girl said her daddy was in trouble....awwww..poor thing...-Stupid Galactic Grunt told me the location of the other Works Key-Went to Floroma Meadow-Got the Works Key-Cleared Team Galactic out of Valley Windworks (Purugly was trouble)-Caught Shellos-Helped Cheryl get through Eterna Forest-Fought the first trainer in Gardina's Gym-Decided to grind Shellos till it evolves

Current team:
    Shellos-Level 22-Mud-Slap/Hidden Power/Mud Bomb/Water Pulse
    Gallade-Level 17-Leaf Blade/Night Slash/Confusion/Teleport
    Mismagius-Level 17-Psywave/Magical Leaf/Astonish/Lucky Chant
    Chimchar-Level 5-Scratch/Leer/Rock Smash

Just wondering why you didn't just hack in a misdreavus and a male ralts. The final forms so early seem like they could really just wreck anything you enounter. (haven't read past this point, so -eh- if someone already asked.)

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Just wondering why you didn't just hack in a misdreavus and a male ralts. The final forms so early seem like they could really just wreck anything you enounter. (haven't read past this point, so -eh- if someone already asked.)

... Sammy already finished the challenge.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Again, I didnt' really read all 10 pages of the thread.
    Either way, it's still a valid question.

Becuase A: She couldn't, or B: She doesn't like to cheat. Some people don't you know.

BennyTuckman

King Bulbasaur
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    Could I be a part of this?

Gary Oak:
    Electrivire (I'm not sure he evolved it)
    Umbreon (start out with eevee, but I have a lv. 1 umbreon, could I just use that?)
    Blastoise (evolve from Squirtle)
    Dodrio (evolve from Doduo)
    Arcanine (I'm not sure he evolved it)
    Golem (start with Geodude)

Thanks a lot!

Sorry! I forgot the game! It's Platinum.

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Okay To clear up questions...

1. Sammy hacked for Gallade and a Mismagius and not for a Misdreavus and a Male Ralts because Sammy basically speed-ran through this and Sammy didn't feel like searching for the items needed to evolve
    2. Sammy is a boy, yes

Sammy is going to do another one!

Game: Diamond
    Character: May
    Pokemon: Blaziken, Glaceon (DUH!!), Skitty (DUH!!) and Beautifly
    Hacking: For Torchic and Skitty

And Sammy will not use Fly! NOT ONCE!!!

Last edited:

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Hey, how come you used Infernape and Gallade as Zoey? Didn't that make your challenge, well, not real?

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Yeah ... I do ... Weird. Didn't someone who finished as Zoey use Infernape?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back