• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime that you miss

Years
    The only anime that I would pay to see start up again would be Rurouni Kenshin (AKA Samurai X.) It was the anime of my childhood, and one that I have re-watched countless times.

Years
    I kinda miss Sailor Moon when I thought it was the best thing in the world. They're giving us a new series though, so maybe I'll get to relive that feeling though probably not.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I agree with anyone that says Soul Eater cause I really want to see new episodes of it. The manga has 25 volumes so they could well another make season or two of it.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I am surprised no one mentioned Berserk. Sure, they're making movies but a series would do it more justice imo. Manga is amazing. And they have tons of content that can be animated too. Probably never happening though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    D.Gray-man is probably first on my list of Anime I wish to continue. They have some material to animate (about 8 volumes), but now that the manga is also on hiatus it might take a while before they start things again. I just about loved everything about it. : < Even some of the fillers.

Other series include Saiunkoku Monogatari. The light novels were completed a while ago, but the way the anime handled some of the characters' backstory makes it hard to animate the novels following the stop of the anime, which are heavily focussing on Kouyu's backstory.

Shounen Onmyouji is another one of those light-novel based anime which I would love to see more off. Although the ending is nice, it's far from satisfying and a big cliffhanger at that. Gurrrreeeennn

Karneval, Kamisama Hajimema****a, Pandora Hearts (restart and do it well this time, the original anime ending was bad), Rurouni Kenshin (I want to see the Enishi arc animated... properly animated. Seishouhen wasn't bad, but the manga is still better).

Yeah, I have some series here and there that I miss watching.
    On a side note, I know the finale of the second season aired just two months ago, but I'm one of those fans anxiously awaiting Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 3000%. |D At least there will be a special-themed OVA in December.

Back