• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome! Well you beat me now. Still stuck in Episode 36(I think...now I have to re-think that. I might be a little behind than I thought). XD Hehe, Sana's raps are funny. I am glad you like it. ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I meant I didn't like her raps. ^^;;;

I like Hayama the best. Its funny how he says "I don't hate it" when he likes/loves something. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh, sorry. Well that is okay you are not into her raps. Pretty much they are random. But she is still cool though. :3

Yeah Hayama is totally cool. Hehe I know he actually like something if he hates it. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah that is what I meant, thanks! I was getting confused a little there. XD Yeah that he would say.

Well right now I am watching the first episode of Hayate the Combat Butler. =D

Last edited:

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYATEEEEE! X3 I wish the fansubbers would sub more Hayate instead of always putting D-Grayman and Shana II first. D:

Anyways, me watched,

Zetsuai 1989 & Zetsuai: Bronze 1989.

AMAZING. Just AMAZING. Even though it's a 90's OVA, it blew me away. It was intense, it kept me wanting more and I was at the edge of my seat most of the time. It's #1 in the best OVA BL anime for me. *_* Just amazing..

I need to read the manga. xD

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
    what are you guys currently watching? , im watching eureka seven and black cat at the moment and obviously bleach and naruto :D , i might watch darker than black, it looks good.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, I am glad everyone is watching what they need to watch. Yes, Hayate the Combat Butler is so cute! I loved the first episode.

Now I am watching the third episode...I can't find the second episode. ;_; I am watching it in streaming video. And right now they don't have all the episodes. >< I can't use a torrent because I don't have the codec that plays XivD. If I had that codec, I would get the torrents.

Right now I am fine of what I got. ^^

Man so far they used references to Inuyasha and Sailor Moon! LOL! That is so awesome!

This anime...I am going to keep watching! I don't care how long it takes. XD

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Episode 9 You'll just looove~ X3 Neko Hayate! :3

...D: It's unsure if SS-Eclipse will finish subbing the series. x.x

You can download it on a torrent. https://animesuki.sandwich.net/series.php/993.html
    ^Hayate! <333333333333

Also my site. :D (Yesh it has more than Pokemon on it xD)
    https://www.freewebs.com/katsuko/hayatenogotoku.htm
    ^ Megaupload~ :3

Or if you want to watch it..
    https://www.crunchyroll.com/series-2792/Hayate-no-Gotoku.html
    ^ Crunchyroll is god. :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool! Well so far I watched about five episodes of Hayate! Man, I love it so much. It is so funny and totally cute. :3 So many parodies of anime is used in the anime. And that one of the reasons that is funny. The other reason is Hayate. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yes! I totally agree! =D

Yeah, and I just heard that Episode 43 came out not to long ago. Man...I am not even close to those episodes yet. I am still stuck at Episode 5. I will get there though. I better before it gets licensed.

Oh I got a topic question!

How would you feel if they didn't have the anime you were looking for? Like on DVD.

Back