• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Does anyone watch Soul Eater? I asked this in the manga club but I know the two have different stories. And the series is only doing about 51 episodes.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Hmm,I don't see any rules of a required post count to join this so i guess i'm in ^_^

My favorite anime would have to be bleach

Character.. Shinji of course ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Does anyone watch Soul Eater? I asked this in the manga club but I know the two have different stories. And the series is only doing about 51 episodes.
    Never seen it, but I've heard good things about it. It'll be most likely be present when I take some time to start some new series-which I do every month or so, XD.

Arukas said:
    Hmm,I don't see any rules of a required post count to join this so i guess i'm in ^_^

My favorite anime would have to be bleach

Character.. Shinji of course
    Welcome, Arukas! :D

Yep, Bleach is awesome. My favourite is most definitely Soifon. <3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ya it's an amazing show. You can finish it within a week or a few days if you have time. but whenever you do get time you do need to give it a watch, if you like Bleach then you should like it a lot.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I tend to watch shows sparingly though, so I can extend the experience over a longer period, XD. So I have several series on the go, rather than one at a time. ^_^

For example, I started Lucky Star over a year ago, and I still have 8 episodes left to go. lulz

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Wow I can't do that. I tend to get obsessed and then take it in all at once. After my first time through I'll go back and watch some of the episodes I liked. I finished all of soul eater in about five days. It was only 48 episodes though.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I saw the first episode of Pretty Cure on TV a week ago. 0_0 Hana's tutu was a bit much...

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    I know have a K drama to check out, and this week's PreCure, of course--let me know if you want to know details.

::is jealous Canada got the dub, but the USA didn't::

I'm watching it subbed, but am interested in checking out the dub

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    Ya it's an amazing show. You can finish it within a week or a few days if you have time. but whenever you do get time you do need to give it a watch, if you like Bleach then you should like it a lot.

Yeah that's why i like anime like naruto and bleach

I've finished every chapter/episode in each but a new one still comes out each week and i still wait every week for the new stuff to come out ^_^

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Yeah that's why i like anime like naruto and bleach

I've finished every chapter/episode in each but a new one still comes out each week and i still wait every week for the new stuff to come out ^_^

True I do like that they are ongoing but they are almost over. naruto especially on very close to ending. not so sure where they are taking Bleach at the moment even though I'm caught up in the manga. but Soul eater's manga is still going its only the show thats stopping. I don't however watch the chows to naruto and Bleach anymore since they both upset me way too much with all the fillers.

Arukas

ラドクリフ
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2010
    The fillers are over in both now btw :D

Hm is soul eater any good?

I was thinking about starting a new anime and i've noticed alot of people liked that one

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Ya I think it's great. If you like Bleach I'm sure you'll like it. It feels kind of like bleach in the begining then moves in a different way. either way its funny, packed with action, has a good story an all around great anime.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    soul eater is great, definitely different from bleach.

anyone sad about toradora ending!?

i am. such a GREAT show.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    I've never seen Toradora before. and without soul Eater consuming my time I am in need of a new anime. What's the show like?

Back