• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Oh thanks! ^^

Too bad Hana Kimi is not an anime ;_;

I have like 5 or so Mokona plushies - including one with heart shaped eyes XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I read all 23 volumes and I own them XD

A girl who dresses as a guy to go to an all boys school to be near her idol.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Oh I hate Air but don't listen to me XD

If you like things like Clannad and Kanon you will like Air. I hate all these shows personally though ^^;;;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well HD is just higher quality it will still display on your screen.

Oh okay. I thought I would need a HD monitor or something. Well that is a relief, but still though I will wait on Soul Eater.

I love Vampire Knight. <3 It is so awesome! I am halfway there. I am downloading Episode 6 and 7 now. :3

But I got to tell guys though, are you a little freaked out over the ending theme?

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
    I'm joining.
    Fave anime & fave character: Bleach and Yuki Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya.
    Fave genre of anime: Comedy
    What genres do you like/dislike?: Hentai (it shouldn't be considered anime, period)
    What anime do you recommend the most to others?: Fruits Basket and Cardcaptor Sakura
    Do you like shorter animes or long ones and why?: Longer, because you have longer to enjoy it.
    Name some animes you think not many have heard of that you have seen: Suzuka
    Do you think any anime characters are sexy/hot/cute?: Yes
    If so, who is your #1?: Nodoka Miyazaki from Negima!
    How much anime stuff do you own?: A few things.
    Name an anime you dropped and tell why you did not like it: Beyblade, it got boring after the second season.
    Do you have a fave anime pairing?: KeitaraxNaru in Love Hina
    If you bought a gift for your fave character, what would you get them & why?: Eragon, because I thought it was a very good book, and she likes read books.
    What is your fave animal from an anime?: Mokona (does he count as an animal?)
    Do you tend to like good guys or bad guys?: Depends on which anime.
    Do you refer to japanese animation as "anime"?: Yes
    Do you get upset when people call japanese animation 'cartoons'?: Not really
    Do you commonly use words like 'nani' and 'baka' even though you can't speak Japanese?: Sometimes
    If yes, do you know what 'nani' and 'baka' mean?: I know baka means idiot, stupid, or fool, but I don't know what nani means.
    Have you learned all the Japanese you know from watching anime?: No
    Do you prefer subs, dubs or both?: Both, except for 4Kids dubs
    Do you have a subscription to an anime magazine or do you buy issues of one?: If manga magazines count, I have a supsciption to Shounen Jump, but if not, no.
    Have you ever answered a question with "hai"?: No
    Did you name a pet after an anime character?: Not unless Nintendogs count.
    Is there anything that you wished existed for anime merchandise but you cannot find it anywhere? For example a t-shirt or plush etc: Yugiou Duel Monsters GX Uncut Boxsets
    If you were in Japan, would you go to the studio of your favorite anime? And while you there, what would you do?: Yes, I would talk to them about why the make some changes to the anime.
    If you could make an anime what might it be about?: Pirates vs. Ninja
    Have you been to an anime convention?: I wish (why does AX have to be in LA?)
    Recommend an anime: Tsubasa Chronicle
    When you watch anime do you watch the Openings and Endings of the anime? Or you skip to the show?: I watch the openings and sometimes the endings.
    What are your fave opening and ending songs?: Opening: Daia no Hana from Black Cat, Ending: Hare Hare Yukai from Haruhi Suzumiya
    How do you watch anime?: TV, DVDs, and online
    Is there a genre of anime you refuse to watch?: Magical Girl, other than Cardcaptor Sakura
    How did you start watching anime?: Must of been when I first watch Pokemon on TV
    Will you still watch anime when you are old?: Heck yes!
    Fave voice actors/actresses: Crispin Freeman, Johnny Yong Bosch, and Laura Bailey
    Have you ever had an anime-related dream?: All the time ^-^
    Do you like any characters that have had very little screen-time, like just an episode or three?: Tatsuki in Bleach, she deserves more screentime!
    Can you immediately identify any seiyuu(voice actor/actress) by the sound of their voice?: Only a few.
    What are your top ten animes? (and if you want: you can list why):
    Naruto
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Lucky Star
    Evangelion
    Haruhi Suzumiya
    Negima!
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Fruits Basket
    Dragonball
    Would you cosplay one or more of your favorite anime characters?: If I got to dance the Hare Hare Yukai, yeah.
    What anime character if any would you want to make out with?: Nodoka Miyazaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Hikari Yagami
    Fave characters: List your top 3 guys & top 3 girls: Guys:
    Syaoran Li
    Kyo Sohma
    Haru Glory
    Girls:
    Eve
    Yuki Nagato
    Nodoka Miyazaki
    Do you like to pair up charactes? If so what are some of your faves?: Yes, AshxMisty, ShikamaruxTemari, KyoxTohru
    What characters from different animes do you think might be good together? For example say Ed from FMA & Peach Girl XDDDDD Bad Example maybe but you get the idea.: Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya and Rei Ayanami from Evangelion
    What is your favourite episode?: The Pokemon Diamond & Pearl episode where Dawn catches Pachirisu.
    Favorite Villain? Lucia in Rave Master
    What is the best of the new animes you have seen lately?: Haruhi Suzumiya
    If you could make yourself as an anime character, would you wield any weapons? If so, what would be your weapon of choice?: Yes, a pactio item that's a staff the can summon objects from nowhere and make you teleport.
    Do you guys like anime or manga better?: Manga
    Is there a manga that you want to be made into an anime?: Yotsuba&
    Anyone own some anime t-shirts?: No
    What was your first manga that you ever got?: Yu-Gi-Oh! Vol. 1
    What anime characters do you dislike & why?: Sasuke in Naruto, cause he killed Itachi T-T
    What is the most recent anime you watched?: Naruto episode 41
    Your opinion of fanservice in Anime?: It's okay, as long as there's not too much.
    What anime character do you think would be best to go on a vacation with you, and where?: Konata Izumi from Lucky Star, to Los Angelas for Anime Expo '08.
    I know you said I didn't have to answer all the question in my first post, but I thought, if I do them now, I don't have to answer them later.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Oh okay. I thought I would need a HD monitor or something. Well that is a relief, but still though I will wait on Soul Eater.

I love Vampire Knight. <3 It is so awesome! I am halfway there. I am downloading Episode 6 and 7 now. :3

But I got to tell guys though, are you a little freaked out over the ending theme?

I still have to catch up with Soul Eater..

X3 YAY Vampire Knight!

Yeah the ending sequence makes it creepy. xD

Oooh I started Chi's Sweet Home, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! IT'S SOOO ADORABLE! CHIIIIIIIII~ ^w^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Nice answers PikachuEX. ^^ Wow, that is a lot of answers. XD I like your top ten. I think I need to update mine. :3

I think the ending theme of Vampire Knight is a little creepy because of the song. It freaks me out a little bit. And Yuki looks like a doll. I don't know...it freaked me out a bit. XD

Seen Episode 6 and 7 and I thought they were great episodes. I am going to download Episode 8 and 9. I also noticed Episode 10 is out! Going to download that one too. :3

I am addicted to Vampire Knight. XD

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    xDDD

Soul Eater said:
    The story takes place at the Shinigami Weaponry Vocational School, a school for creating Death Scythes for Gods of Death. The human and demon students seek the seeds of the souls of 99 humans and the soul of one witch, all of which are needed to turn just one of the demon students into a Death Scythe. One of the human students, Maka Alban, is paired with Soul Eater, a boyish demon whose true form is a scythe, as they collect the needed souls to transform Soul Eater.

Well I'm finally done catchin' up to the new animes I started. Now to wait for the new episode for all of them. xD

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
    man vampire knight 10 was so good and code geass was great but now i have to wait one week to see the new episode of pokemon man thats sad

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well the song is called "Still Doll" xD

I am glad you are catching up ^^

Oh okay. And Yuki is a doll, makes sense. I am getting used to it now. It isn't that creepy anymore. I still need to watch Episode 10. Maybe I will watch it before I go to work later today.

I am waiting for Special A Episode 10 to come out as well.

Back