• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime Watchers Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club everyone. ^^ Whoa! Skip Beat is out already?! Oh cool! I need to watch it as well Earl and Fairy.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! Welcome to the club Skii! Another anime fan, nice! ^_^ Oh I am finally getting back watching some of my anime. But this time, I am doing it in a different way. Some of them I will use a torrent client, but the rest I am going to watch from a streaming site. Yeah that way I won't get too tired of downloading. Because I was about to give up, I was. But since I started to watch Soul Eater from a streaming video site, my interest came back.

So I will get to VKG, Special A, Skip Beat, etc...in no time. :3 Just right now I am watch some Soul Eater. Great stuff. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Uh oh, yeah if they become too much it is best to not continue. I am going to check it out still. ^^

Paz

Old School Pokemon Fan
    Years
    I will join. Anime is love.

Currently, I am re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Brings back memories from my adolescent years. Practically every anime fan who attended my high school loved Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. My friends were all Seto and Joey fangirls while I was a fangirl of Pegasus. It drove them nuts, since they all hated Pegasus for sealing Seto and Mokuba's souls away (though that amused me. I hate the Kaiba brothers).

The first Ouran High School Host Club DVD box-set is going to be released soon. I am strongly considering buying it, since I have heard from people that the series is very good.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I stopped after episode 1 because frankly I just wasn't impressed by it.

I will join. Anime is love.

Currently, I am re-watching Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Brings back memories from my adolescent years. Practically every anime fan who attended my high school loved Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. My friends were all Seto and Joey fangirls while I was a fangirl of Pegasus. It drove them nuts, since they all hated Pegasus for sealing Seto and Mokuba's souls away (though that amused me. I hate the Kaiba brothers).

The first Ouran High School Host Club DVD box-set is going to be released soon. I am strongly considering buying it, since I have heard from people that the series is very good.

Welcome to the club!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hellu Kiryuu etc... I'd like to join. I'm not a hardcore anime fan, but I still like it a lot.

Though I'm currently watching Avatar and I'm not even sure that counts as anime xD

Fave anime & fave character:

FRUITS BASKET foshizzle. Ok it's not the brightest anime ever... the manga was so much better. But the feeling and the music got to me :3 And who can't love Kyou?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hm... nobody told me if I was in or not but... I'm bored so I'll answer another of the existing topics:

What are your fave opening and ending songs?
    DN Angel :3 I never skipped it, because I luved it. I tend to not skip the openings but always skip the ending songs xP

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    @Utada: If you really wanna know why the jokes were disturbing, let me know.

Kiryuu said:
    I stopped after episode 1 because frankly I just wasn't impressed by it.

Hmm, wow. Maybe I might pass as well. I think I know what kind of jokes you are talking about Emerald. Don't want to metion it here, because it will be inappropriate.

It didn't catch your attention Angela? Well that is okay. I might skip it as well. I will watch the first episode in a streaming site to see how it is.

Welcome to the club Paz, The Fable, and RyuKun! ^__^

The Fable said:
    Hmm... nobody told me if I was in or not but... I'm bored so I'll answer another of the existing topics:

What are your fave opening and ending songs?
    DN Angel :3 I never skipped it, because I luved it. I tend to not skip the openings but always skip the ending songs xP

I remember hearing the ending theme song of that anime. It is very nice. I still need to continue watching it. It is on hold for right now.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    My favorite OP huh? Probably one of the four

FLOW - Colors (Code Geass Season 1 OP1)
    O2 - Orange Range (Code Geass r2 OP1)
    T.M. Revolution - Resonance (Soul Eater Season 1 OP1)
    High and Mighty Color - Ichirin No Hana (Bleach Season 1? OP3)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm currently trying to watch Code Geass... it's a little hard to understand.

Back