• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    Right now it's Ore No Imouto after getting past High School Of The Dead. So far it's pretty good but I can't help but feel dumber after each episode.

In my opinion High School of the Dead is just for entertainment sake I am pretty sure the genre is Ecchi which is usually not the most centered on dialogue but the animation is what made me really enjoy it.

I decided to watch Gunbuster and Diebuster because they look pretty interesting.

Diebuster was also sick for the animation and the plot

so much Anime,so little time

Currently Watching:
    Fairy Tail
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Trigun

Finished:
    Various amounts of anime that i can't name right off the bat XD(I may fill this in later)

I'm halfway through Trigun and Tokyo Ghoul,and very close to finishing another arc on Fairy Tail.

I was watching Tokyo Ghoul I think I am a Episode our two behind been reading more manga then watching anime lately

Currently Watching: A lot of stuff I have to sort through my bookmarks

Finished: Will Add a My anime List Later and link it here if anyone else wants to do the same here is the link https://myanimelist.net/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    In my opinion High School of the Dead is just for entertainment sake I am pretty sure the genre is Ecchi which is usually not the most centered on dialogue but the animation is what made me really enjoy it.

That's the feeling that I got out of it too but the Ecchi felt like it was a bonus in comparison to the action if you ask me but then again I was paying more attention to the zombies than I was for the constant T&A shots.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
    That's the feeling that I got out of it too but the Ecchi felt like it was a bonus in comparison to the action if you ask me but then again I was paying more attention to the zombies than I was for the constant T&A shots.

Who doesn't love Tits and ass shots with blood and zombies I am going to have to re-watch it for something a little more trippy Occult Academy Is cool have you ever seen that?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Who doesn't love Tits and ass shots with blood and zombies I am going to have to re-watch it for something a little more trippy Occult Academy Is cool have you ever seen that?

Lol amen.

Haven't heard of that one, been busy watching Clannad as of late tbh.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm watching more anime at one time right now than I ever have in my entire life.

Aldnoah Zero
    Akame ga Kill
    Zankyou no Terror
    Free! Eternal Summer
    Pokemon X and Y
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Sailor Moon Crystal
    Glasslip
    Hamatora
    Haikyuu!!
    Love Stage!
    No Game No Life
    Dramatical Murder

Granted, a few of them fall behind and I eventually realize that I have three or four episodes that I've missed, because I've been trying to keep up with the others. >__>

ye

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm too busy with college to watch anime... ;w;

But I ended up started watching a new one from this season: Gekkan Shoujo no Nozaki-kun

And I'm already considering on Aldnoah Zero...

Someone tell me to stop...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Watching Princess Jellyfish, unfortunately it's the only thing left for me to watch on Netflix and then I'll be out of anime unless I want to start watching it at the library. Ugh. The pain. </3

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Along with my list from last time, I've picked up a couple more, that are marked with an asterisk!
    - Akame ga Kill
    - Aldnoah Zero*
    - Ao Haru Ride
    - Barakamon
    - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun*
    - Haikyuu
    - Sabagabu*
    - Tokyo ESP*
    - Tokyo Ghoul
    - Zankyou no Terror

Sequels
    - Fairy Tail 2014
    - Free! Eternal Summer
    - Sword Art Online II

I also dropped Glasslip, Love Stage, and Rail Wars. Overall, I've been pretty disappointed so far with this season. The only anime that I really love is Barakamon. I enjoy watching Fairy Tail because it's Fairy Tail, but I'm not really sure how I'm liking the revamp. Aldnoah, Haikyuu, and Zankyou no Terror have been enjoyable and are definitely on the next level below. Tokyo ESP, Ghoul, Nozaki-kun, and Akame are all pretty okay too. I am not really enjoying Free, SAO or Ao Haru Ride that much, though. =/ Only really watching them because sequels and because I'm still trying to understand why AHR is so popular.

edit: How could I forget? I watched Nichijou and loved it! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants something easy and funny to watch. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    About the only anime I watch, really, is Death Note. I've heard good things about Code Geass, though. Maybe I'll try it sometime.

Years
    I'm re-watching Bleach. It was actually a pretty great Anime. The only reason I can think of that the fans hated on it was just the relentless fillers.

I think it is better than Naruto, anyways. Naruto is good but it clearly wasn't thought out as a long-term thing. There are lots of interjections that take you to a newly thought out 'flashback' in Shippuden so that it explains how X character can do X jutsu now etc.

* Just to clarify: when I say 'newly thought out' I mean we never observed the flashback event happening in the original anime. It was just invented there-and-then as a quick-fix explanatory means of believability when regarding current events in the anime.

I'm a little bias towards it anyways. I love the Spanish/Mexican culture and language and I've never seen an anime combine it with Japan as beautifully as Kubo did. Also, Grimmjow's resurrección is 'Panther' and the second part of my first name means Panther so I immediately fell in love with him as a character. :L

Back