• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Added Shingeki no Bahamut to my watch-list. Which is the best decision I've made this season. :p Saw 2 episodes of it and it is completely on a different level than most other shows I'm seeing right now.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I saw an online advertisement for Sailor Moon Crystal recently. It captured my attention since I recall watching episodes of the original anime series as it was syndicated on TV when I was younger. I watched all eight episodes that have been released so far and I'm amazed at how faithful of an adaption it is. The advancements in animation over the years have allowed for a much more finished and artistic look as well. It's really well done.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    Added Shingeki no Bahamut to my watch-list. Which is the best decision I've made this season. :p Saw 2 episodes of it and it is completely on a different level than most other shows I'm seeing right now.

I've heard good stuff about Bahamut, and that's not something to ignore if Fate Stay Night is being aired as well.

I will give it a chance later.

On topic:

Just watching airing anime. Finished Utena, quite enjoyable and recommendable.

derozio

Years
    Seems like I should go for it. I've been watching a very old show anyway - should go for another one of these oldies now. I'll watch Utena next.

The show which I was talking about is Initial D, btw. Which I finished just now. I loved the experience. It was just...wow. I'm so happy I decided to watch this.

Years
    I am watching pokemon season 1. And Sword art online season 2 .

Enjoy them both a lot. Pokemon is fun becouse I play pokemon X atm and its so fun to see pokemon there and be like "Oh that pokemon did that and that in the anime" And so on.

And Sword art online is awesome as always. Love the whole concept and characters .

pkmin3033

Picked up Zankyou no Terror, now that I've finished the somewhat disappointing Sengoku Basara: Judge End. It's...interesting. Only a couple of episodes in at the moment.

Also got an overwhelming desire to re-watch either Fresh Precure or Suite Precure at the moment...the music has been popping up on my iTunes, and it has been about 2 years since I last saw either...hmmm.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    ...Eh, after looking through the list multiple times... yeah, probably only Database season 2 and Urobutcher's work season 2 will be on my list this season...

And the latter is still unknown, since I have yet to complete Psycho Pass.

I know this will change by the time fall starts, like how my list ended up expanding from 8 to 12 series the previous season.

Remember my post back at the "Fall 2014 Season Picks" thread?

Welp...
    Anime You're Currently Watching?
    So far 9 out of 11 on this list are from Fall 2014. Pretty sure the Fall picks will still expand ahaha.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I'm watching these every week:
    Akame Ga Kill
    Sword Art Online II
    Parasyte (Kiseijuu)
    GARO
    Fate/Stay Night

I need to finish Log Horizon's first season.. I also need to begin Psycho-Pass 2.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
    My new plan is to finish Gintama, so I'll only watching this until further notice (apart from airing anime of course).

sadly the only anime I watch is Pokemon I tried watching SOA but kind of got lost in it.

I guess you meant SAO, which stands for Sword Art Online.
    Otherwise I'm curious.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Alright, here's my Fall lineup:
    • Akame Ga Kill
    • Akatsuki no Yona
    • Amagi Brilliant Park
    • Fairy Tail 2014
    • Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
    • Inou-Battle wa Nichijou no Naka de
    • Kiseijuu
    • Log Horizon 2
    • Nanatsu no Taizai
    • Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    • Psycho Pass 2
    • Sanzoku no Musume Ronja
    • Selector Spread WIXOSS
    • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    • Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis
    • Sora no Method
    • Sword Art Online 2
    • World Trigger
    • Yama no Susume 2
    • Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
    Also, Lucky Star. I don't really know why. How am I going to have time for all of these, you ask? I don't really know. Please save me.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    How am I going to have time for all of these, you ask? I don't really know. Please save me.

Pretty much I'll be in the same sticky situation as you soon...

...<_< >_> <_<...

*goes off to create a Fall 2014 backlog*

derozio

Years
    Alright, Fall lineup here:

Akatsuki no Yona
    Amagi Brilliant Park
    Shingeki no Bahamut
    Parasyte
    Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works
    Nanatsu no Taizai
    Trinity Seven
    Log Horizon 2
    Psycho Pass 2

Apart from these, I'm also watching a good deal of stuff from previous seasons or complete series like:

Akame ga Kill!
    Mushishi
    One Piece
    Barakamon
    Blood+

pkmin3033

Hellsing Ultimate IX and X have FINALLY been released in dub, so I'm taking a break from everything and rewatching the series...I would consider marathoning it, but that'd take me most of the day. xD

Also picked up Shingeki no Bahamut in addition to the other titles I'm keeping track of this season, and dropped Terraformars for the moment...I'll wait for it all to be released uncensored before I pick it up again. I still find it hilarious that they feel the need to ineffectually censor gore in an anime about extremely racist mutant cockroaches...

Back