• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • I've almost finished Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Season 2 and omg it's so good. Also I'm watching the new episodes of Fairy Tail that come out every week, I'm actually finding Fairy Tail Zero really enjoyable, it's cool to have an insight into how the guild was formed and Mavis is such as quirky character :3

drfaustfaustus

Not a real doctor
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2018
    I guess I can't say I'm CURRENTLY watching it, but my girlfriend and I had just finished watching Clannad for the fourth time. Iloveit

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm close to catching up with Gundam - Iron Blooded Orphans. Once I'm done with that, I'll get to Saekano and Ouran High School Host Club, I guess.

Iron Blooded Orphans isn't bad. But it isn't exactly the best series out there. I have been engaged with the show somehow but I can't really say it has had any "whoa, that's some brilliant shit" moment so far. I was expecting more, tbh. Let's see how the final episodes wind up.

Years
  • I guess I can't say I'm CURRENTLY watching it, but my girlfriend and I had just finished watching Clannad for the fourth time. Iloveit

Give Little Busters! a shot (as well as its second season). Give it time to rope you in. It's by the same VN studio.

Anyway, as for me, I got caught up with Sekko Boys and watched the entirety of the K-On! movie since my last post. Probably not going to start anything new since it's the end of Winter season over these next two weeks (meaning I'll be watching a lot of Naruto per my own watching rules to make really long series easier to digest).

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • So I mentioned a little over two weeks ago that I was going to test the waters with Fairy Tail and casually start watching...and now I'm through 5+ seasons...yikes....so much for casual.

Years
  • I contradicted my last post by deciding to watch To Love Ru after finding it on Hulu not even an hour after posting that post on Sunday night. It's dumb and fun and I don't really expect much out of it, which probably helps to make it fun.

So I mentioned a little over two weeks ago that I was going to test the waters with Fairy Tail and casually start watching...and now I'm through 5+ seasons...yikes....so much for casual.

Whoops. Sounds like it got you hooked? You ever read the manga for it?

Started Hyouka this week. Can't say much yet other than Oreki seems similar to 8man from OreGairu hehe

Having only seen OreGairu in full and only clips of Hyouka, Oreki isn't that monotone and antisocial, is he?

Niiice. I'm hoping that gets brought to Toonami after they finish running DBZ Kai.

Killua

Just playing steins Gate and the Fate Stay series is not quite an anime but i tought it would be interesting to share.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Eureka Seven! I'm really enjoying it thus far. The beginning was a bit shaky, but boy has it surprised me with its quality.

Years
  • Just playing steins Gate and the Fate Stay series is not quite an anime but i tought it would be interesting to share.

That's more of a post for Video Games's What are you currently playing? thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=283695

Eureka Seven! I'm really enjoying it thus far. The beginning was a bit shaky, but boy has it surprised me with its quality.

That was actually pretty good.

Kill La Kill

Pretty fun, isn't it?

High school DxD

also re watching Tokyo ghoul (love this series to bits)

Isn't DxD just an excuse for jiggling boob physics???

Magic Knight Rayearth, Rune Soldier (re-watch)

I've heard good things about that.

As for me, I've finished a handful of seasonal anime in the last 48 hours: Ojisan and Marshmallow, Galko-chan, Sekko Boys, and She and Her Cat: Everything Flows.

That last one is only 4 episodes long (and each episode is only 7 minutes) and it damn near wrecked me when I marathoned it tonight.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Fairy Tail. I've read some of the manga before, but the anime is still really fun to watch. As you can probably tell from my avatar and signature, I'm very into the series. :)

Back