• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    Black Bullet.

I generally don't enjoy action anime with a lot of violence like this one but I promised a friend I'd watch it... And surprisingly I am enjoying it a lot.

Years
  • I started into Sakamoto last week and am 3 episodes in. Shouldn't be hard to catch up this coming week with no Toonami backlog to work because of the holiday weekend. After that is Tanaka-kun, and then onto Kuma Miko, and those two shows will probably bring me to the end of the Spring 2016 season.

Guess it's actually 20 and not 10, but since I missed like 2-3 episodes for most of them, that's a lot of episodes. I'm just too busy watching finished stuff, so the episodes always end up pilling, which is good for good shows, but not so good if the show isn't interesting, which might make me drop Boku no Hero Academia or Kuma Miko, since I'm not getting much enjoyment out of them. Kuma Miko is a bit disappointing, I was hoping for it to be fun, but the jokes just don't work for me.

I also watched a couple episodes of Re Zero and Endride, and one episode of Kiznaiver and Hundred, but decided it's not worth it. I usually enjoy watching trashy shows, kind of like Mayoiga from this season, but those four just didn't do it for me.

Man that's a hell of a list.

Giggleswee

[Screaming in emoji]
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Re:ZERO with Lize and Kabaneri on the Iron Fortress with another friend of mine! They're both really good!

Years
  • Boku no Hero Academia, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, and Kotetsujyou no Kabaneri one thousand posts hell yes

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Finished Daitarn 3 and moving on to Raideen. Not the best order, because Raideen is so much inferior than Daitarn 3.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hmm, from the current season, these:

Jojo Part 4
    Kiznaiver
    Ushio to Tora 2
    Assassination Classroom S2
    Re:Zero
    Boku no Hero Academia

That's about it. Plan to resume the ones I have on hold which include Flying Witch, Bungou Stray Dogs, Joker Game and a few others.
    From my backlog, I'm finishing off Shakugan no Shana III. Thinking of starting Yuki Yuna wa Yuusha de aru next.

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Rewatching Durarara!!

The neko Izayas in my theme say it all :3 I forgot just how entertaining I initially found this anime, until yesterday, when I watched five episodes straight like I used to back in the day.

I'm resuming Deadman Wonderland, though the whole concept of this short anime is quite overwhelming.

Years
  • Currently addicted to HeartCatch Precure!. On episode 19 or so. Still a while to go, not rushing myself since I love the series and don't want to finish so soon.

Gonna start Boku no Hero Academia soon thanks to convincing from certain people and good reviews. Seems like I'd like it a lot!

Aaaand gotta catch up with Sakamoto desu ga? since I'm a slow butt. D: Only saw the first ep and it's quite a bit in already.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Recently finished the uni trimester so I've been playing catch-up:

Completed:
    ERASED
    Mayoiga
    World Trigger
    Haruchika: Haruta to Chika wa Seishun Suru
    Cardfight!! Vanguard G: Gears Crisis-hen

Caught-up to:
    12-sai.: Chiccha na Mune no Tokimeki
    Assassination Classroom 2
    Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    tanaka-kun wa itsumo kedaruge
    Tonkatsu DJ Agetarou

Today I'll start catching up to /or completing:
    Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R 2
    Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
    BUNGOU STRAY DOGS
    Kiznaiver
    Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
    Sakamoto desu ga?

And a few other from the Winter season that I didn't finish.

pkmin3033

I've picked up Sailor Moon Crystal Season III (although I think of it as season 2...) now. I've always hated Sailor Uranus and I always will, so having her in it is a definite detriment to how much I'm going to enjoy it. But it's fairly good. I miss Moon Pride, though. That song was amazing. The new OP is kinda boring by comparison.

Watched the first episode of Gankutsuou last night too; I'm sufficient intrigued that I'll keep going with it. The dub is fantastic, and the visuals are very interesting.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Went back in time to Kyoukai no Kanata. I'm weak to girls toting glasses and I stopped watching it a while back due to school picking up. Now that school's done with, I can invest time into glasses *^*

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • I started watching the first season of Dirty Pair, which is an 80's scifi anime. It's hilarious.

I also tried Death Note which I surprisingly never watched. It was nice, till the part where L is gone. Then it became boring so I dropped it.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Watching some Voltes V. It feels quite similar to Combattler V, almost as if it was a reboot that aired right after, but it's so much better. Hopefully Nagahama figured things out at this point and Voltes V will overall be a lot better than Combattler V that had a bad second half.

Years
  • I started Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans yesterday. Haven't really gotten attached to anyone nor really been all that hyped up, and already not liking how they wrote the presumed antagonist in episode one.

Also watched episode 7 of Hunter x Hunter as I work my way back toward being caught up with my Toonami backlog.

Back