• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • I'm currently watching:

Orange: Episode 4/13
    How to raise a boring girlfriend: Episode 3/12
    ReLife: Episode 11/13

EDIT:

Orange : Episode 4/13
    Charlotte: Episode 10/13

Last edited:

KJ

Focus!
    Years
  • I have 5 episodes left of The Future Diaries. I have really loved this show and so disappointed that there wasn't a second season.

Years
  • I finished the original Naruto series last night. Pushed through the final 4 episodes. And then I resumed Dragon Ball, since that's next on my list of long-running shonen series to tackle. I've got 3 more Dragon Ball episodes on my plate, and then I'll wrap up some things from the Spring season.

XSE

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    I have 5 episodes left of The Future Diaries. I have really loved this show and so disappointed that there wasn't a second season.
    That one was pretty fantastic. If you want a happier ending, read the ending of the manga.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been awhile since I've watched anything that's recent or currently airing. Aside from One Piece, which I try to watch in bulk since that pacing is terrible, I can't remember the last new series I've watched. But to answer the question, I decided to go back and rewatch ZZ Gundam (hence the avatar) because it's been about 7-8 years since I first watched it while marathoning most of the UC series. Honestly don't remember too much about it other than loving that titular mobile suit. (and that OP, lol)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Since I made my last post, I've finished Crane Game Girls and Pan de Peace, while watching 4 episodes of Dragon Ball and 1 episode of Pokemon XYZ.

I'm planning to finish off Space Patrol Luluco, Wagamama High Spec, and Usakame tonight, and the rest of my Spring leftovers throughout the week, at least of the stuff I made it at least halfway through the season, anyway.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I'm currently only watching Orange and New Game!

However, I plan to at least start a few more of the Summer 2016 animes soon! :P

Years
  • I did manage to finish Space Patrol Luluco (fantastic finale, by the way) and Usakame (I liked this better than Teekyu because it's just Teekyu slowed down so you can actually follow what is happening) last night. Wagamama High Spec is still on today's list for planned finishes, after I go through my Toonami backlog from overnight last night.

I'm currently only watching Orange and New Game!

However, I plan to at least start a few more of the Summer 2016 animes soon! :P
    Orange was on my PTW list, but New Game! was not even up for consideration until I saw Doga Kobo was on it and that it was a comedy series. How are they?

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I did manage to finish Space Patrol Luluco (fantastic finale, by the way) and Usakame (I liked this better than Teekyu because it's just Teekyu slowed down so you can actually follow what is happening) last night. Wagamama High Spec is still on today's list for planned finishes, after I go through my Toonami backlog from overnight last night.

Orange was on my PTW list, but New Game! was not even up for consideration until I saw Doga Kobo was on it and that it was a comedy series. How are they?

Well, Orange is amazing. It is very similar to Erased imo. Some of the elements are the same and they're is always this kind of suspense because you have no idea what's going to happen next.

New Game! is actually really good! I started watching it after How to raise a boring girlfrend (Another anime about Game making). New Game is really about the relationship with the characters more than the actual game making (As of now anyways)(Whereas How to raise a boring girlfriend has a lot more actual game making in it) and the entire cast are all girls!

Orange has 5 episodes aired and New Game! only has 4 but, from what I've seen so far, these series could end up being very good!

Years
  • Nothing got finished last night, but I watched episode 80 of DBZ Kai, episode 3 of One Punch Man, and am currently watching episode 8 of Gundam: IBO. Toonami episodes.

Well, Orange is amazing. It is very similar to Erased imo. Some of the elements are the same and they're is always this kind of suspense because you have no idea what's going to happen next.

New Game! is actually really good! I started watching it after How to raise a boring girlfrend (Another anime about Game making). New Game is really about the relationship with the characters more than the actual game making (As of now anyways)(Whereas How to raise a boring girlfriend has a lot more actual game making in it) and the entire cast are all girls!

Orange has 5 episodes aired and New Game! only has 4 but, from what I've seen so far, these series could end up being very good!

Orange was hyped up on a few different manga communities I've lurked on, so I was curious.

So basically there's no game development at all in New Game!? :P

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • Watched Kizumonogatari yesterday, I was amazed how this was hyped for seven years now and looked low budget, worse than the first season of Bakemonogatari if anything. Kind of feel bad for the fans.

Other than that, slowly going through Mospeada, fun stuff. And watching Kuromukuro and Macross Delta as the only seasonals. From this season I'll probably just pick Love Live Sunshine when it ends, but I still need to watch the second season of the first one for completion sake.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Nothing got finished last night, but I watched episode 80 of DBZ Kai, episode 3 of One Punch Man, and am currently watching episode 8 of Gundam: IBO. Toonami episodes.

Orange was hyped up on a few different manga communities I've lurked on, so I was curious.

So basically there's no game development at all in New Game!? :P

There's pantsu development, though. xD

Hahaha yeah. I just meant it's not as in depth into it as other animes I've seen. :P

Years
  • Just watched Whisper of the Heart again, it's gotta be my second favourite Studio Ghibli film behind Spirited Away. I love the animation style and story and the Country Roads song goes perfectly with the movie and it's really nostalgic for me now.

Back