• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay so basically I've decided to do an anime marathon thingy over the summer after exams are finished, dedicated to TwilightBlade. Suggestions for what to watch please!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Cowboy Bebop, Steins;Gate, FLCL for definites and Fullmetal Alchemist if you have lots of time on your hands. A bit of variety there, if I do say so myself. :D

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Lucky Star, Paranoia Agent, The World God Only Knows, Hetalia, Soul Eater, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Baccano!!, Durarara!!, Kis x Sis, and Black Rock Shooter.

Years
WATCH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF POKEMON EVER RELEASED. AS WELL AS ALL THE MOVIES.

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Read or Die (all of the various ones released in these series) are well worth it, too!

Genshiken's worth a watch, as well, but it helps if you have somewhat of an understanding of the otaku subculture of Japan, or at least the nerd subculture of western countries. And following along with this recommendation is a series that was spun-off from this one in Kujibiki Unbalance.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
donavannj;bt76954 said:
WATCH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF POKEMON EVER RELEASED. AS WELL AS ALL THE MOVIES.
Been there done that. x]

Thanks for all the suggestions; I'll pick some of those and make a list soon! c: Now keep them coming! ;D

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
How kind. :D

Code Geass and Gurren Lagann if you haven't! Then watch Pandora Hearts, Darker than Black, Tales of the Abyss, FLCL, ooo I have tons more for you to watch. Let's be watching buddies and watch something from the new season too?! :D

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Noticing a significant lacking of D.Gray-man being mentioned. This displeases me :c

Also, if you're unopposed to OVAs, I'd suggest the Tales of Symphonia ones. /thank you Tara for that addiction

Back