• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aniu's Adoption Center

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
Years
  • Welcome to Aniu's Adoption Center!Apparently,you're most possibly here to adopt one of these little pokemon sprites.I have Trainer Sprites at the end so you are welcome to use one of them in your sig.I'm accepting requests for pokemon recolors and Trainer/Pokemon Fusions.Only THREE requests at a time please.I have a life, also.To make it easier for you to tell how many requests I have at the moment,I shall put them at the bottom of this post and edit it when needed.Only one request per post.One adoption per post.Oh yes,one more thing,GIVE CREDIT TO ME FOR THE PICTURES! ^_^ That is all.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

These two Charmzard twins are looking for a nice home.They were made in a mutating plant in [insert location here].They are looking for a nice warm home with lots of love.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    5 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This Seviper has always been mistaken by it's appearence.Instead of being ruthless and merciless,this Seviper in my opinion is one of the most polite and loving thing I've ever seen.Instead of the Usual colors,this Seviper is Red.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THE FURRET MADNESS:
    {For all you Furret and Ferret Luvers}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This little Rainbow Furret has a colorful personality along with it's appearence.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    5 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

Ooooh....Lookie...*drools*It's a peppermint Furret...NO EATING THE FURRET IF YOU ADOPT HIM!! ^_^
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

The Black and White Furret...One of the most extraordinary colors and yet the most fascinating.This Furret likes to be left alone most of the time.And it was considered to be an Outcast...Will you save this poor Furret?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    4 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

The Shadow Furret.The oldest of the Furret brothers and the wisest.This Furret enjoys to be called Evil yet no one knows why...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    JOHTO STARTER MIXES:
    {This is for all of you Johto lovers}
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This Todaquil is an odd mix,don't you say?A mix between a Water Demon and a Fire Mouse-Like-Creature,this thing can take on anything...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    3 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This Quilbaynaw is the evolved form of Todaquil,this time adding grass into it's types.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This silver Charizard is a new form of Shiny Charizard.If you evolve your Shiny Charmeleon in the day hours(12:01 am to 11:59 am),Then your Shiny Charmeleon will evolve into Silver Charizard.

7 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

It's Jirachi gone bad,folks....

5 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

If Suicune and Entei breeded,this would be the outcome.A water breathing tiger-looking pokemon....

4 LEFT
    Aniu's Adoption Center

Dunno what to call it actually...It's just a recolour of an Espeon..
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TRAINER FUSIONS:
    {For you wacko people out there...}

Aniu's Adoption Center

Aniu's Adoption Center

Aniu's Adoption Center

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For the Lati@s lovers out there!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UNLIMITED
    Aniu's Adoption Center

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UNLIMITED
    Aniu's Adoption Center

Latias and Latios....The protectors of The Altomare...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UNLIMITED
    Aniu's Adoption Center

This pokemon needs no introduction.....Dark Lugia will take over you...Oh...Uh...Hapy adopting!

CURRENT REQUESTS:NONE

Last edited:

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Hey nice adoption center. You are good at these. But you have to improve a bit. ;)
    Well I espacilly like this sprite
    Aniu's Adoption Center

oh...and one more thing. Try to make them PNGs ok.^^. Keep it up.
    ~RAP~

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Could you do a fusion for me? Pelipper + Groudon, Groudon Base, ok?

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • Eig:
    Okay I'll work on that fusion today.

Rayquaza and Deoxys:
    Yes you may have the silver charizard.Take good care of him!
    Silver Charizard

ViperShark:
    Take good care of Red Seviper for me!
    Red Seviper

*gives everyone who posted in this thread a cookie*Thank you all for adopting pokemon!

EDIT:I HAVE ADDED AN ESPEON RECOLOUR

Last edited:

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • No problemo...I'll try and work on some more sprites tonight and make some fusions possibly.You're welcome Serpenter

VERY IMPORTANT EDIT:
    I will not be here for the 29TH of May or the 30TH of May.So those of you who are making requests today or tommorow will have to wait before recieving them.
    ~Aniu

Last edited:

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
  • Hi hi!! I'm backers! :) Could I have...A Jolteon, with black paws? And maybe a gold body, and a silver mane? :)

Also, could I have the Espeon recolor? It's so cute!!

Annnnd....A recolor of...Uhh... -thinks- Flareon! as a Calico kitty? (Calico = Orange, black, and white) Thankies!!

It's so cute what you did with AggroCuno lol

The Queen of Spades

Aniu

A True Dragonoligist
    Years
  • Okay!I'll work on them but you MIGHT not get them until tommorow...wait...It IS tommorow in Texas!Lol.It's like,12:37AM. AgroCuno likes it in my sig."It's comfy."He quotes.
    I'll start on them right away.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    May I adopt the black & white Jirachi? Thanking you in advance, Kratos

Back